Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Man Ordered to Apologize for 'What White People Did to Black People' at Gunpoint

divemaster5734

I just want to add a note of thanks to all the stinking race baiting, PC, spineless cowards that instantly parrot everything the NAACP, Jackson, Sharpton, and the progressive media put out.

The only problem we have with race is all the people trying to make a living or gain an unfair advantage from it... DM

Man Ordered to Apologize for 'What White People Did to Black People' at Gunpoint

Seattle -- One man was left trembling after another pulled a loaded firearm on him and reportedly demanded that he apologize to black people for all the wrongs white people have done to them. Police arrested the suspect, finding the firearm and ammunition.

Chikwanha E. Nyashanu, 35-years old, is being held on $100,000 bail with prosecutors seeking to increase the amount to $500,000, according to Brandi Kruse of MyNorthwest.com. “King County District Court Judge Arthur R. Chapman called his actions 'inexplicable' and deemed him a danger to the community,” she wrote.

The incident reportedly occurred after 9 PM. After the alleged victim called police, the suspected perpetrator was soon arrested--after being tased. Nyashanu was reportedly identified by the victim as the "same person who had just pointed a handgun at him for 15-20 seconds and demanded he apologize for all the things white people did to black people," reported Kruse. 

She added that court documents revealed the suspect as a black male and the victim as a white male.

If the allegations against Nyashanu prove true, the entire ordeal could have been avoided had the alleged gunman devotedly watched MSNBC’s Chris Matthews evening program, as Matthews recently apologized on behalf of all white people.

• Upvote 1

Wow, just wow... wonder if he'll be charged with a hate crime?

Hate Crime? Hate crimes are ONLY for white people who commit a racial race against black's, G A Y 's or Hispanic's. It does NOT work when a crime is committed against a white!

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I thought everyone knew that. LOL

AND "Yes" I guess they are calling G A Y a race now! Ha ha ha ha ha

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I think this is more of a case of MENTALLY-Disturbed dude threatening another dude. I mean, WTF?!?! Someone points a weapon at me and I will do whatever they say. Whats the point? Only a nutcase would think he's gonna get an honest apology this way....what a tard! Dunno, just saying.....

• Upvote 2

Well you definitely have someones chones in a wad.  There still at it.  LOL!!!

***///

:lmao:  :P  :lol: .....  apparently so.... they tag-team and ghost us....pretty pathetic...

shadowing 3 little 'Ol Ladies on an opinion board has got to be a pretty sad life !

One even claims WE are following IT...! :eek:  Pure paranoia !

We stick it in the drawer, pour some sense, logic and facts on it....

somehow, it gets back out... escapes and starts it's evil little stalking all over again!

We've even had others here jamb it back in the drawer.... nope, it escapes and before ya know it, there it is again, like a chigger in yer shorts, just gnawing away atcha....! :P

• Upvote 2

You know this really makes me so sad. How have we degradated to this point. I have many black friends that I would do anything for them and their families. It is obvious that Obama, holder, and the liberal base are empowering this type conduct. Out of all the problems in this country, this is the most shameful. I am a proud American that considers us as equal Americans. But we have to defeat this evil regime. I think the only way they could hurt us is by inciting riots and creating chaos so Obama can instill martial law and confiscate our IRA's, 401-k's, and pentions. Executive order 13603 gives him this power. Please verify this number but I'm almost certain it's accurate. When you read this, you will be shocked! We patriots must keep our cool and not get in the sewer with these Godless people. I pray he can be impeached before its too late

• Upvote 3

You know this really makes me so sad. How have we degradated to this point. I have many black friends that I would do anything for them and their families. It is obvious that Obama, holder, and the liberal base are empowering this type conduct. Out of all the problems in this country, this is the most shameful. I am a proud American that considers us as equal Americans. But we have to defeat this evil regime. I think the only way they could hurt us is by inciting riots and creating chaos so Obama can instill martial law and confiscate our IRA's, 401-k's, and pentions. Executive order 13603 gives him this power. Please verify this number but I'm almost certain it's accurate. When you read this, you will be shocked! We patriots must keep our cool and not get in the sewer with these Godless people. I pray he can be impeached before its too late

***///

We hear ya, fellow Patriot....

this evil administration is using the ages-old tactic of divide & conquer.

they race-bait, hate-bait, lie, deceive, poison minds through indoctrination and will

stop at nothing to satisfy their evil masters.

You hear it in the consistent verbiage and repetitive mantras of their "victims" all the time.

stopping the evil that's run amok in our Republic is job one for Patriots.

Never give up. 

their head tool and the red state he built is already showing signs of cracking under the weight of it's own evil.

• Upvote 3

TPSprayer; some folks in North Carolina don't like my friend cuz he isn't dark enough of a blackman. Then there is those 3 kids who practically killed a skinny white kid on that school bus just so they can keep on thugging. Divemaster and all, you know that the DV site rules state that you ain't suppose to personally attack people on this site calling people "dork, pissant, adolescent cry baby liberal" . What about all the other good liberals out there ...

Again, I think the real issue is a mental guy threatening someone else, SO the REAL issue would be, "How in the hell did a psycho get a weapon?" All the more reason to be WELL-ARMED when you go into the public venue. If the victim was carrying, say an AR-15, the psycho would have probably forgot about the apology and gone home to beat it outta of his dog or stuffed toy!! That dude is NUTS!

• Upvote 1

. Divemaster and all, you know that the DV site rules state that you ain't suppose to personally attack people on this site calling people "dork, pissant, adolescent cry baby liberal" . What about all the other good liberals out there ...

You are correct, and I was wrong to make the off the cuff post.

However, that being said I must explain the position.

My grandparents, both sides, were refugees from WWII. Mom's side were Russian and Polish, their entire village was wiped out, first destroyed by the advancing Nazis, then completely destroyed by the Russians when they pushed the Nazis back.

Dad's side were German Jews. Don't know when they got out, just that they met the other side in a refugee camp in Chicago while waiting for American sponsors.

Growing up we were singled out as "the ruskies", or the "commies" or the "jews" and any other offensive name people could think up, and neighbors kids reflected what they heard at home.

Some felt that gave them an open ticket to verbally and physically attack us at will.

One of the particularly spineless persons was a year older than I.

He would attack my younger brothers or sisters anytime the thought he could get away with it.

Understand, that meant a 12 year old boy beating up a 6 year old girl.

It got to a point that the day after school let out for the summer I would just go over there and beat the crud out of him, hoping that would keep him off my siblings for the summer.

Unfortunately it would only work for a couple months. 

You have no idea how this traumatized my 2 youngest sisters, they still carry the emotional scars from that spineless dirtbag.

As time went on, going from 2nd grade up through jr high, I developed a reputation.

It seemed every week there was some idiot that only wanted to be able to tell his friends he "took" me.

Some did, some didn't.

On the occasion an adult caught us fighting, it seemed a few lies and false witness, and I was the one getting in trouble for defending myself.

When going out to play sandlot baseball, sometimes I would see Phillip staring out through hate filled eyes, smiling only because of the pain he was inflicting in his thoughts, and wondering if I was going to come home to an injured brother or sister.

toilet paper guy has been a heckler for a long time. He will intentionally destroy any topic that doesnt fit with the lies and oppression he want to propagate.

When I read that snarky little jab I had just gotten home from a 14 hour day, and just saw that little POS from so long ago staring at me with that fake smile.

You say what about the "other" libs?

That depends, if your just another progressive that has hijacked that term to try and mask your true intent, then please do take all the offense in the world.. I really dont gave a damn.

if you are one of the very hardy souls that is a Libertarian, and refuses to let the moronic progressives steal a very honorable name, then read the content and freaking get over it.

It is more than obvious I am a constitutionalist, the content of the post should be enough to let you know I wasn't talking about you.

I am tired of being forced to write several paragraphs in order set the stage so someone else that doesnt bother to pay attention will not be offended.

All this  political correctness is destroying our country.

There, hope you feel better...

• Upvote 5

You are so correct in how all the political correctness is killing our nation.  That is BS and needs to stop.  People are different colors, races, creeds and religion.  That needs to be allowed to be open fodder for discussion not kept as little secrets.  One thing that went to cement a good relationship with a partner in my security company was that it was obvious he was Hispanic and I was open about being Indian.  We joked with each other about the obvious.  He joked about beaners and I talked about wanting to scalp some of the idiots we had to watch.  People are black and many colors.  Crap happened to many people.  People need to deal with it.  IMO the reason why the Jews have done so extremely well is because they have not allowed the past to keep them down but have advanced.  My ancestors both owned slaves and WERE slaves.  Big DEAL!  Some people out there want to wallow in their misery and demand sympathy.  For those people they can find sympathy in the dictionary between S&*t and Syphilis.  The only way racial relations will improve is when race no long is an important issue and becomes an non-issue.  That means blacks, nor whites, get a job based upon race.  Blacks, nor whites, get into college based upon color.  Blacks, nor whites, get special conditions based upon color.  It is obvious that people are different colors.  Deal with the obvious.  The same thing applies to sexes.  Stop whining because someone might say...you look nice today.  What are they supposed to say:  I saw you and lost my breakfast?  DEAL WITH IT PEOPLE!

• Upvote 4

Again, I think the real issue is a mental guy threatening someone else, SO the REAL issue would be, "How in the hell did a psycho get a weapon?" All the more reason to be WELL-ARMED when you go into the public venue. If the victim was carrying, say an AR-15, the psycho would have probably forgot about the apology and gone home to beat it outta of his dog or stuffed toy!! That dude is NUTS!

Brings to mind an Elton John song which is probably my favorite EJ work