Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLadys Corner Admin Shred's Intel - 08/12/2013

4. No WF or any other banking officer will have any foreknowledge of pending forex rate changes. This is a fact. ....FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Got it!!!! )  ;) 

8. Any guru telling everyone the opposite of what I've stated above in any form is doing so because of one of two reasons: first, they have a "god complex" and wish to be the informer of the good news we all seek. 

Second, and this should be punishable in a court of law(ohhhhh... I like that!!!  :D ), they are "pumping" dinar for brokers; meaning, they are purposely trying to get folks to buy more and more dinar with the hopes that it's going to revalue tonight, tomorrow, etc. They do this because they get a cut for their pumping.

... or both ronscapa... god complex and pumpin' for brokers.... my vote... I think we should publicly strip them down to their underwear and cane them in public... humiliating them for life... that outta cure em from their lying pumping!!!  :eyebrows: 

• Upvote 1

... or both ronscapa... god complex and pumpin' for brokers.... my vote... I think we should publicly strip them down to their underwear and cane them in public... humiliating them for life... that outta cure em from their lying pumping!!!  :eyebrows: 

Cane them? Thats a bit harsh.

Who is the bigger fool? The one telling the huge lie? Or the one who believes it?

Forgive them for trying too hard to make a buck. Be the bigger person! Some of it is actually funny! :)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

To me it seems like a case of 'the emperor has no clothes'! It takes courage to see those pumpers for what they are  - and some people want to believe so badly that their common sense goes right out the window.

As for caning them in public - I'll leave that to others. It's too hot here in Tx right now for it to be worth the effort.

• Upvote 2

Cane them? Thats a bit harsh.

Who is the bigger fool? The one telling the huge lie? Or the one who believes it?

Forgive them for trying too hard to make a buck. Be the bigger person! Some of it is actually funny! :)

That may sound harsh... but in fact "caning" is an acceptable practice in several countries overseas.  It's used as a deterrent from "unacceptable behavior"!!!  A few years back it made the news in the US when a young American was caned in public for vandalizing cars and parking meters causing thousands of dollars in damages.  The local American teachers in the area all agreed.... the kid had it coming... it was somewhat painful (they don't beat them to death mind you... it's like a firm spanking)... but the image of having it done in public forever ingrains itself in their memory.... and they don't ever want that to happen again...EVER!!!   Just sayin'!!!   ;) 

As for the "lie"... unfortunately there is usually a never ending crop of newbies who get "taken in" by these guru's b.s..... and I find nothin' "funny" about someone being mislead to spend more money than they can afford... sorry... but that's just how I'm wired... I don't like seeing people "taken"!!!   <_<

• Upvote 2