Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mnt Goat Tuesday Update - "The Spiders Web" - 2 Parts - 10/7/2014

Hi Folks,

Here's Mtn Goat's latest lengthy perspective for those of you who are interested or curious as to what she/he has to say.  As always, eat the meat  and spit out the bones. Please don't shoot the messenger.  Have a great Tuesday, and be blessed...!  :tiphat: RON

Mnt Goat Tuesday Update - "The Spiders Web" Part 1 - 10/7/2014 

UU9933 - “The Spiders Web” by Mnt Goat

Hi Everyone,

Today southern Bavaria is experiencing some of the nicest fall weather I have ever experienced in theAlps. The trees are simply bright colors and beautiful and the air is crisp and clean. However this all such short term beauty that will quickly fade into cold and snow. Then another miracle occurs. The season of winter begins and we encounter the joys of this new wonderland.

Now Meine Kinderen are in der schule and I am sitting on a large outcrop rock overlooking the village today. Meine Hubby is here too so we are free today to discuss the pages and pages of notes I have written from hours on the tele with Iraq contacts.

I come to you today to share my recent findings and give you an update on the progress of the new government and how this relates towards the international rollout of the IQD for Iraq.

Today's news letter, as in all my news letters, is a continuation of the ongoing saga of the IQD RV process. Please refer back to my last news letter of 10/5 (LINK) as this news letter is a continuation of this news.

I am sorry once again. There was just so much news and clarity that needed to be given to you concerning events now happening in Iraq and about the RV in general. Before I knew it I had 8 pages to send you. I am really trying to keep it short. Is this a record….lol....?

I want to thank everyone for your great comments in your emails and letters. This feedback helps me s much to focus on your misunderstandings and so I can then explain further in my next news letter. I hope this news letter is once again informative.

Today’s News

Today is Tuesday 10/7 and the news is all very good however I still see some are clinging onto these make believe fantasies about how the formation of the new government is working. Perhaps it’s because you have been told so many times by the so called “gurus” this information. I do not want to address this disinformation now so much in this news letter as I already passed my thoughts on to you before.

About The Global Currency Reset (GCR)

What is this GCR? After all we are hearing this almost term almost daily in the dinar investment community. First I want to tell you there is not, and I whole heartedly know this for a fact, that there is not going to be 200+ never mind even 10 currencies all revaluing at the same time in the near future. The term GCR is not even recognized by the IMF. There is no GCR planned. Yes – there is a global reset that is ongoing and it has been for four years now. The IMF has already revalued or devalued over 150+ currencies since then. They had to adjust these currencies since many of these countries had bad balance sheets and were on the verge of insolvency.

So this is the history of the term. Someone at around 2010 began using the term GCR in the dinar investment community. One these so called gurus. They did it to attract attention to their info calls. They may have meant well but they once again totally misinterpreted the data in this matter from the IMF. So typical of these irresponsible people. Thus the term was spread as rumor at first and now it has been used so many times people now just accept it as fact. It is all a big fat lie. Sorry to disappoint you ! Did you hear me…..a BIG FAT LIE.

I am not saying that many currencies will not simultaneously revalue when the IQD does. But it is fact that 200+ currencies will not revalue together. If this was true then why do we only keep getting about a hand full of the same currencies listed by these guru’s? You know the ones I mean. It’s the same list that keeps popping up over and over again – the IQD, VND, ZWD, INR, WON, etc. When you ask them about the other 195+ currencies they never can give you a straight answer or any rates for that matter. Funny how though they can give you consistently the rates for these other five currencies. Why don’t they simply look on their back room bank screens and check the others out for us too? The answer is they can’t because there are no other 195+ currencies revaluing and when you press the point they simply can’t produce the evidence. I got to tell you there is absolutely no factual basis for this rumor for 200+ currencies to revalue. Enough said on this topic. It is growing very old.

About the “Cabal”

You have heard it many times statements like “the Cabal must fall prior to any RV or GCR”. What?

Cabal defined- A conspiratorial group of plotters or intriguers: "Espionage is quite precisely it a cabal of powerful men, working secretly"

So let me tell you something now that is very important. If it were not for the “Cabal”, as many of you refer to with vengeance I your voice and minds, there would have not been victory in WWII since who do you think forked up the money for the war effort?

Also who do you think is now financing the global debt? Why has your standard of living risen so much in the last 20 years. Who lends you the money for these personal “luxuries”? More people in the USA now own private homes, drive multiple cars and go one annual vacations then ever before in the history of the USA. Why do you think they allow so much consumer credit debt? Of course it good business but where does the money come from? Are they not allowed to make money too? Do you think they are going to just give you their money?

So you have to be careful about the “Cabal” since it is the hand that feeds you. Do away with them and replace them with what? Do you want a communist system of total control over all aspects of you lives and absolutely no say in the government. Do you want to live in high rise government housing using mass transportation as your only means of transportation. Will this then make you happier when the “Cabal” is gone? Do you want no freedom of choice?

Always remember there are forces behind the scenes ever so secretly and almost unnoticeable putting the seeds of dissention into society. Yes they want to replace the current PTB or Cabal but with what and why? Are there motives other than looking out for you? Just remember what happened with the Bolshevik revolution in Russia. Go read about it. It is a very good lesson on politics. It all started off with very good intentions. We witnessed the lasting results over the dark communist years and now the aftermath with ex KGB leaders like Putin. Maybe this is a good example of what could happen to the entire free world if we are not careful in whom we listen to. Just some food for thought.

Update on the Remaining Minister Positions

As you know there are still two of the critical positions in Abadi’s cabinet to be permanently seated. They are minister of Defense and Interior. Currently they are being held as proxy positions by the candidates originally send to Parliament many weeks ago for confirmation. They were rejected then. I am now hearing the front runner candidates are - for the Interior is Hadi al Amri and defense Khaldi Al-Obeidi.

Earlier this week we heard more latitude was given to Abadi to select the minister of Defense. Personally I believe he is going to pick Khaldi Al-Obeidi and he has been his choice all along. Obeidi is also now serving as the proxy minister and was the original submitted candidate that was rejected. This will probably, more than likely, be the next confirmed Defense minister if Abadi can convince the opposition he is right for the position.

For the Interior minister, I am hearing the National Alliance is now causing the delay and has now finally submitted 5 candidates as they were previously in objection to the candidate originally submitted but would not forward any alternatives either. One of which is Hadi al Amri. I believe strongly this will be the final candidate submitted to the house for confirmation.

Now I want to tell you how I came up with my opinion of these two ministry candidates. I had been told almost 3 weeks ago that Iraq's vice-president Tareq al-Hashemi (you know the one sentenced to death) was involved in a high level meeting in USA at this time early in the election process. He submitted the two names as appropriate candidates to the USA government. Iraq has been trying to back into these candidates along the proces. This is how I know these will eventually be the ministers. They just have to convince the parties they are the right ones. It is all about to be settled.

So what are the other delays in getting these ministers in place then?
The delay, as I am told, is that they also need to clean up much of the corruption that has been involved in these ministries. Then they need to put laws in place for future prevention of this long standing corruption that has been going on. It is sometimes not easy for us to understand just the amount of corruption involved. Maliki used the ministries as his main source of power grip and thus the ties with generals and upper military leadership must be severed and the proper legal chain of command once again restored. Also mechanisms used in the ministries of interior and defense for the past eight years has caused the loss of Iraq in the hundreds of billions of dollars through a complex network of thieves and fraudulent activities. Most of it is legal but obviously not ethical since there were no hard laws in place to prevent it. They can force many of these unethical politicians and leaders to resign but they can’t fully prosecute them.

For instance one deal was for the importation of explosives detectors. These detectors turned out to be phony and did not work costing billions and also many Iraq lives. The cost of them was only half of the allocated money. So where is the rest of the money?

Next Abadi’s cabinet investigation is finding it difficult to understand how financial records are showing that Iraq has already spent all the money derived from the export of oil since February 2014, even though Maliki did not pay amounts due for Kurdistan or oil revenues due Basra and other oil producing provinces. Also most of the other financial obligations to the provinces, which had fallen to the Daash and assistance was promised.

So it is actually very simple to understand if you are told the truth as why it is taking so long to seat these ministers. These two ministries are at the heart of the Maliki corruption scandal that has taken place not just over the last 4 years but over the last 8 years. Abadi and vowed to provide all official investigations to prove Maliki and others involvement in these crimes to justice, no matter what position the hold, or immunity they may have.

So in conclusion - can you see now why Maliki (as current vice president) is pushing his influence on his remaining goons in the government not to support Abadi and his cabinet on the choices for candidates for these two remaining ministries? It all makes perfect sense when you look at the big picture. I know it was along explanation but this is the delay. I wanted to give some details so you can understand and know the truth. It is not a simple process Abadi is going through as most believe. There is no conspiracy holding this up by the “Cabal” or the PTB…….lol..…Many are saying its not Iraq causing any delay in the RV but when they do this they automatically exclude an entire set of legitimate reasons as to why we still wait for the RV. They make it sound (directly or indirectly) like the USA is a conspirator in holding up the RV….just total nonsense ! So who is really pushing this conspiracy stuff on you
Iraq’s Economy

These same “gurus” fail to mention that Iraq’s economy is on the verge of collapsing. Oh did they happen to mention this? Of course not. They hide this from you or maybe its because their “contacts” failed to mention it to them cause they think it is having no impact on the RV….lol….. Just a minor detail overlooked……lol….?

This is due mainly now to the funds having to pour into the effort to fight ISIS. Millions of dollars are spend everyday in the effort to rid Iraq of these insurgents. The recent financial news explains this situation very clearly. We can see article after article on this topic. Once again we can turn to the prior Maliki administration and point fingers to the legacy he has left behind and the long road to cleaning it up. It is also due to the huge ring of corruption in his administration. There are billions of missing funds.

The good news is the Kurds are boosting crude output threefold by the end of next year and are now resuming talks with Abadi’s new central government, signaling that a battlefield partnership against insurgents is helping mend ties with Baghdad. The Kurds will increase production to 1 million barrels a day by the end of 2015 from a current level of 320,000, said Sherko Jawdat, head of the natural resources committee in the Kurdish region’s parliament. Output will rise to 500,000 barrels a day by year-end, he said in an interview in Erbil. So we see that long range funding may not be an issue and it seems that full HCL implementation is not far either since oil revenues is going to be the savior for Iraq in the long run and it is forcing the issue.

Also this past week Abadi has come out in public and clearly stated he strongly favors full implementation of HCL and Article 140 along all constitutional mandates. It will not be long. I mentioned this too because, as I said in prior news letters, I believe this is what the USA really wants. A guarantee that the petro-dollar will be used in the sale of Iraq oil. This is all in the HCL law and impacts Article 140 disputes. This lays the ground work for a real possibility of bringing back their currency to pre-war levels plus equity. This is what investors have been waiting for.

PART 2 Follows Below:

Mnt Goat Tuesday Update - "The Spiders Web" Part 2 - 10/7/2014

The Ongoing Budget Saga

I am now told that parliament will hold discussions on the budget this Thursday 10/9.

I now need to discuss the holdup in dealing with the budget and why it is taking so darn long to vote on and open the 2014 budget. There is much concern in the dinar investment community and many believe the RV is dependent on the budget being passed and opened. So I will clarify. But like most issues there simply is not a short answer (if you truly want to understand the hold up).

Where do I start? This is complicated but I will address this issue and summarize it for you the best I can. To truly understand this budget delay we must understand the root of the issues. There are no short answers.

First let me say that in the past, post-war Iraq had very little control over the allocation of funds from their oil revenues. Due to the war their oil revenues were placed in a holding account (escrow account) outside of Iraq and controlled by the IMF. This was done to insure they could not buy weapons to be used against the coalition forces occupying Iraq at the time. This is common practice in post- war torn countries.

Once most of Chapter 7 sanctions were lifted these funds now became the property of Iraq and thus get handed back to the country. This money now is in the hundreds of billions of dollars in these accounts. Also there are additional funds too confiscated from Saddam accounts throughout the world that were frozen and will be released back to Iraq.

So how did Iraq survive? In past years, prior to 2014, Iraq simply proposed a line item budget and submitted it to the IMF for approval. Once the IMF reviewed it and saw that it was clean the money was released to the CBI. The CBI then has a special account where it could disperse the funds to other banks throughout Iraq that were used to work directly with paying out contractors or loading electronic cards for government payments.

They found that the more they used electronic banking the less money could be stolen and lost as unaccountable. Corruption was huge. Total allocated funds were seldom never used up entirely since some of the funds were earmarked for the revaluation project and other project that have not yet completed. These funds were rolled up into supplementing the next year’s budget amount but for these same projects. So the uncompleted projects just keep rolling over along with the funding for them. Projects like housing, water purification plants, electrical stations, sewage lines, new schools and hospitals, etc. The question as to why these projects did not get completed is another topic but we know why (it is called the 8 year Maliki syndrome…lol…)

So now we come upon the 2014 budget. Based on what I just said can you now see the dilemma in controlling this 2014 budget? This budge is huge and they also know now the make up of the new government and really, really want to kick start the economy by releasing these funds to finally complete these projects.

Can you imagine the impact on their economy when they do this? - hundreds of billions (this is in USD not at the 1166 rate) being allocated all of a sudden into the economy. This will directly impact not just the Iraq economy but indirectly other countries too where much of the contract work comes from. For instance USA, Japan, China and many EU countries have already signed contracts for this work. They are just waiting for stability and the means to do business in Iraq (the green light).

The Spider’s Web is Weaved

Looking at three main issues facing Iraq:
1) Security needed for the contractors and banks;
2) rid of the government corruption;
3) the fear factor (a road not traveled)

These factors are all interconnected and can’t be separated in their implementation.

As we know ISIS has taken control of many of the provinces or has the potential to do so. The future is uncertain. Oh- there is the uncertainty factor! How do insurance companies or bonding agencies work under such conditions on these very costly projects? So how do you allocate millions if not billions to a province if it will only get into the hands of ISIS? The answer is you don’t.

Okay so you don’t fund that providence then and move on to other safer one. But what if ISIS then overruns that providence that was secure just days ago?

You simply can’t control the future unless they get this security issue resolved and ensure the funds will not get into the hands of the terrorists or corrupt politicians. So do you think they will need a competent and honest Security and Defense ministers in place first to ensure the issues with ISIS and the new slotted weapon purchases (also in the budget) are used appropriately? Oh…wait a second….did I hear Defense minister? Could this be why it is taking so long to get this minister seated. Could the budget possibly be connected to this event too?

Next there needs to be some house cleaning in the government too. It includes new anti-corruption laws especially when working inside the ministry of Interior. This department handles the contracting and is the liaison between the government, the local banks and the CBI. Oh…wait one second….did you say Interior ministry? Do you now see why it is taking so long to get a good candidate seated and confirmed in this ministry. Could this also be connected with the budget?

Are you connecting the dots in this big picture yet? Work with me on this….will you?

Some of these new laws are already written and are in the Erbil Agreement as I keep harping on so much. These are now rolled over in the 20 Unity Reforms I also mentioned many times. People it is ALL INTERCONNECTED !

Let me now address the FEAR factor. What do I mean by this?

Well the fear I am referring to is the fear of the government having control of literally hundreds of billions of dollars (in USD) for the first time as a new nation. Yes as I mentioned above this is the first budget they do not need a line item accountability with the IMF. This new government is very aware of the past corruption. Much of this corruption has gone on so long unchallenged that it has become a part of normal business practices in the government. This all has to end and end now, says the new prime minister Abadi.

Second there is the unknown. They have never chartered down this road before. When this budget is opened there will be literally an explosion (no pun intended…lol…) of contractors and investors coming into Iraq. The country must be safe and they will know shortly afterwards if all their new banking rules, electronic systems and upgrades can work with the international community financial institutions for there will be global transfers of huge amounts on payments for work being completed in contracts, investors building and stocking news stores, shopping malls, museums, utility projects, you name it…etc. Did I mention the billions to be made off the tariffs and how the IMF set them up on the electronic global billing system (need an international currency for the system to work) . I mentioned this in more detail in one of my last post early this year.

Do you now see how it all ties together like a spider’s web. It is complicated. So many of you investors want the RV and think it so simple. You make statements like -How hard can it be for them just to just pass the budget and spend it? Can you see now this is not that simple.

Oh and did I mention that to pull all this off ….they will need an international currency and have it revalued to a true asset backed rate thus a true market value.

MARKET RATES FOR IRAQI NEIGHBORING COUNTRIES: (as of 10/6)

Iraq (Dinar) - 1 IQD = 1166 USD(provisional post-war rate)
Saudi Arabia (Riyal) - 1 SAR = .27 USD
Jordan (Dinar) - 1 JOD = 1.41 USD
Syria (Pound) - 1 SYP = .006 USD(beginning of hyperinflation due to war)
Turkey (Lira) - 1 TRY = .44 USD
Kuwait (Dinar) - 1 KWD = 3.46 USD
Iran (Rial) - 1 IRR = .000037 USD (experiencing severe hyperinflation due to embargo)

Can you see now that enormous wealth is being poured down the toilet everyday they leave the IQD currency at the artificial rate of 1166. Just look at the value of Kuwait cuurency. Kuwait has much less resources than Iraq however the political management of the country has not yet caught up to the financial. It is lagging behind. This is part of the “stabilization” of the country that is needed.

Summary

So today I send you an update. Sorry no RV happening today. I want to emphasize however that events in Iraq could happen suddenly and there is often a lag in sending the news west so things could be changing as I write this news letter.

We continue to wait once again for the controversial ministers to be seated. You know how amazing this one event is connected to so many other issues and events (i.e. security, budget and reforms implementation). They are all interconnected and like the spiders web. They are all driving each other (interdependent on each other). Do you now see why this is being delayed so long? Even “long” in really is not that long as it is only a couple weeks now.

I compare the interconnectivity of these ongoing events to a spiders web. Did you ever wonder how this very sophisticated device of the spider works? The spider sets his web and then lays back and waits. The spider awaits and senses even a tiny touch anywhere on the web, then it knows it’s dinner time…..lol….

But if there should be hole, a gap in the web, it’s prey then sneaks through and it misses it’s meal. Iraq now has to close it’s gaps (corruption) to capture it’s meal (prosperity). I sense this is literally Iraq’s last chance. If this is not done correctly this time around favor with the international community will be lost and the advantages they gained will be gone forever.

This spider’s analogy is true to what we are now experiencing with the last steps to forming the new government of Iraq. When I say “formed” many of you I see are still confused. You think I have fooled you since I said that once it was formed we would see the RV happen. You listened to the main stream news media and they told you it was formed weeks ago. I have not tricked you. I just want to tell you the truth that is all. You have you ideal of “formed” and I have mine.

But I then told you what truly happened behind the scenes and why they intentionally put temporary candidates in place for the Defense and Interior (and a few other ministries) knowing darn well they would be rejected in the confirmation process. Then according to their law, they can still declare the government as “fully” formed yet leave these as proxy ministers until they get new, more qualified candidates confirmed.

I also explained to you the importance of why they desperately needed to do this to meet the constitutional deadline. Since they still argued over the candidates for these positions, they formulated a plan. It worked and everyone was happy as a result. Please go back and re-read my past 5 posts. This is an ongoing saga please catch up in your reading….lol….

Can you now see (using the spider’s web analogy) when the government will truly be completely (fully) formed and stable and what I mean by this statement.

I make this analogy because the events going on now in Iraq are complicated and everything is closely interconnected and interdependent like the spider’s web.

As spectators we want desperately to peg a single event to the RV. We want to have a pin point date and a target. It is human nature to feel this way.
If you want this then watch for these events I bring to you in my news letters. Keep track of them and watch and read articles. This is as close as anyone can get to any date. Google the titles and research. The news is all there for the taking.

You also now know more about this budget issue and the seating these last ministers and why it is taking so long. It is all not some secret conspiracy to hold up the RV. The RV is a matter of course and is not driving anything. Did you hear me? It is not the driving force!

The RV is a byproduct of progress not a driving factor. When Iraq gets to a certain point they will have no choice but to go international. It will happen when they are ready to do international business such as via banking, capital, contracting, foreign investors, or new ventures. They will have to talk the same financial language to the rest of the world. They will literally lose not billions but trillions if they do not do so when the timing is right. We now have events to watch to see when this time is near.

I have shown you the rates of neighboring countries to Iraq. So you tell me how can they prosper in the future when they must deal with their neighbors when they have no currency? In reality their neighbors will also be the rest of the international community too not just immediate geographical neighbors. Can you also see some currency growth opportunities too in other currencies of the neighboring countries? hint..hint..hint..

Then when can we expect the RV?

All I will say is what I have been saying all along in that we wait for a formal (global) announcement to the public that the Iraq government is now FULLY formed and seated.

I want to emphasize once again this final announcement of the IQD going international will not happen until the USA feels the country of Iraq and its government is stable, non-sectarian and is a functional government. This is has been the plan all along. They may have wavered a bit on how the plan was implemented but the overall plan guidelines have not changed. This I know now as fact not rumor.

Peace and Luv To Ya All,

Mnt Goat
  • Upvote 2

I just can't figure out what compels her to believe the IMF has some kind of line item authority over a country's budget.... OR that the IMF even exercises line item accounting for ..well... anything...There are indeed macroscopic fiscal policies and practices that come under IMF jurisdiction, (e.g., exchange rate), .... and consequences for breaking those agreements.... but that's not line item budgeting.....Not sure how shes connecting those dots with dots believing  that is Iraq managing it's budget for the first time???.... Is this clarified in an earlier discussion?.  

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1