Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumored...US banks are now authorized to exchange $11.63 to 1 IQD.

Luigi1

from another source...

08-07-2013-Guru TNT TONY-the banks are open from today all through this week end - late evening hours.

08-08-2013-Guru Georgiaboy-My friend's banker just told him RV tonight, rate equal $11.63. Asked which bank, I have not heard back yet.

Could this finally be it? Will you be at the banks tonight? Go RV. Go TNT Tony.

are you kidding me---stop worring about crap like this and sit back and wait some day it will happen out of the blue and the gurus wont even know till it happens---take a big long break from this crap ---dont be gullible

I thought could this be true until I seen the 11.63 and thought maybe he meant 1.63 and then I thought is this TerryK with a new name :eyebrows:  I will take all this back if it happens.

Don't worry..It will not happen.

And it's only Wednesday night..........

oh, but it is now Thursday Aug. 8th....And where is the RV??. There is no RV and there never will be in our lifetime!  :banhammer:

• Downvote 1

I've allways been a 300%-500%-er.I'd take 3-5X and be thankfull.The 100,000%-ers to344,000%-ers ,Hey please be right. Now we have the million plus percenters.Think that the good people of DV are right in that this junk can't harm most of us it may harm a few.Even one is too many. Some junk is fun but watching the good folks of DV do damage control is painfull.

I've allways been a 300%-500%-er.I'd take 3-5X and be thankfull.The 100,000%-ers to344,000%-ers ,Hey please be right. Now we have the million plus percenters.Think that the good people of DV are right in that this junk can't harm most of us it may harm a few.Even one is too many. Some junk is fun but watching the good folks of DV do damage control is painfull.

I have to agree. 3-5 times is still good and certainly a lot better than a big fat juicy nothing.

To get to 5 times , it should RV at  half a penny or 5 bucks  with castration of zeros.

Edited by umbertino

TNT Tony, Ga Boy, etc are all full of it. They tell us RUMORS like this or crap like:  "bank employees are being called in to work extra" or "back bank screens are showing the RV rate but it hasn't been moved to front screens" or "need 1 more person to sign off on making it happen". So sad!!

Can you tell me ( us ) which banks will be exchanging the dinar?  If so, who will except our VIP cards and at what discount?

Wells Fargo said no 8/7/13.

B of A Corporate office said no 8/7/13

Chase said yes.  7/13

:twothumbs:  Go RV

The Legend

Bank of Falls Buleves said yes 8/7/13

• Upvote 1

Just one question.why do you post this GARBAGE????

3 reasons:

1) pumping for dinar sales

2) pumping to attract traffic to site for ad sales

3) pumping to stir excitement and urgency in buying an advanced membership in the site

Newbies beware. The rumor section in this site and any other are for entertainment purposes only and they are all shameful in the garbage that is allowed to be posted to prey on you.

• Upvote 1