Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nuclear Genie Out Of The Bottle!? Story Censored – Why? Strike On Syria?)

Charlie Echo

A very interesting story from News 4 columnist Jon Snow has been released, then taken down, though thankfully captured in Google’s cache and brought over to Beforeitsnews for you to see and read. Why did they take this story down? The video below certainly shows that this event actually happened, is that a ‘nuclear strike’?. Did they determine that this strike was not a ‘nuclear’ strike as first reported and took the story down or is there more to it?  Monday 05 Aug 2013

Nuclear strikes on Syria: The genie is already out of the bottle
The fight against Assad’s brutal regime has taken an unexpected turn late Thursday afternoon when a large weapons cache belonging to the so-called national protection force in Homs city, an arm of Assad’s Shabeeha, was destroyed. The explosion was reminiscent of the attack on Qasyoon mountain, a stronghold for the Syrian army and a location said to house missiles targeting Israel. It was first reported that the missile fuelling station had blown up which seemed like a reasonable proposition especially since an ammunition depot was targeted.
But the two explosions in Homs and Qasyoon share the same property: They are both above ground air bursts according to Greg Thielmann, an expert on arms control policy whom I spoke with on Saturday at great length. I was first alerted to the connection by slow twitter chatter right after the bombing in Homs. Needless to say I was shocked at what he told me next: “The fact of the matter is, what we are seeing in both these cases is a tactical nuclear strike, probably by cruise missiles launched from aircrafts near the borders of Syria or right off the coast in the Mediterranean.” But sure, Greg, wouldn’t this mean a nuclear holocaust? Not so he says. “Tactical nuclear weapons lower the threshold on use of a nuclear bomb as their modern incarnation can be tuned in yield in order to target military sites using stand off weapons without escalating by destroy surrounding civilian infrastructure.” So, according to News Channel 4 and experts, this was a nuclear attack as shown in the video below. If so, what comes next? Jon Snow came to some excellent conclusions, including his statement to end the story: “All I know is, I’ll be spending time in my summer home in the woods for the next few weeks”, great advice for all! Is THIS why all of the US Embassies are being closed across the world? I concluded with him that it is awfully ironic that an inhuman weapon such as nuclear weapons and chemical weapons could be used to promote human rights and freedom in the world. But the Syrian people, or at least who will remain of them after these attacks, deserve to enjoy the same freedoms enjoyed today by Iraqis. “Don’t be so sure”, another anonymous strategist disagreed, “We are now playing with nuclear fire and the use of all these weapons of mass destruction will definitely attract a counterattack with massive force. We are now on a slippery slope, there is no such thing as a limited nuclear strike, the retaliation will be delayed, but it is coming and god save us all when the nuclear fire spreads to our backyards.” Spooky stuff. All I know is, I’ll be spending time in my summer home in the woods for the next few weeks.

http://beforeitsnews.com/middle-east/2013/08/nuclear-genie-out-of-the-bottle-story-censored-why-video-of-nuclear-strike-on-syria-2453272.html?utm_campaign=&utm_source=direct-b4in.info&utm_term=http%3A%2F%2Fb4in.info%2FpEqX&utm_medium=verticalresponse&utm_content=beforeit39snews-verticalresponse

• Upvote 4

"Analysis shows Syria came under attack by Israel using, not just nuclear weapons, but an American nuclear bunker buster bomb, one of several supplied to Israel to use against Iran, one of the last acts of the Bush/Cheney administration.

Striking evidence of the use of American EPW (Earth Penetrating Weapons) nuclear weapons in Syria has come to light. Experts say the proof is irrefutable.

Dramatic video footage from Syria has revealed startling evidence that counters Israel’s claims of “surgical strikes” on weapons headed to Lebanon."

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/05/11/was-syria-nuked/

Flatdawg says: These may be two different incidents, but you may want to click my link to read the article, watch the videos.

I've been reading article over the last year or so telling of tactical nukes the size of tennis balls that leave little if any radiation.

• Upvote 1

Yes, the great Zionist movement, don't mess with Israel, the US, or the UK. Kings of the Zionists, the Illuminated ones. The industrial Cabalist war machines, just saying know who is who. Israel is not Israel of the Bible, they are the sons of Esau. Not the chosen tribe of Jacob. Here's a good reference: http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/teachings/books/the-struggle-for-the-birthright/

WM13

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Yes, the great Zionist movement, don't mess with Israel, the US, or the UK. Kings of the Zionists, the Illuminated ones. The industrial Cabalist war machines, just saying know who is who. Israel is not Israel of the Bible, they are the sons of Esau. Not the chosen tribe of Jacob. Here's a good reference: http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/teachings/books/the-struggle-for-the-birthright/

WM13

yup yup.. just a bunch of Hessian's that are pretending to be "the chosen" in order to force their agenda...

And that "agenda" would be........................?

Ok, I really deserved that and I do apologize.

My only excuse is I was late for an estimate and posted without any explanation.

In fact, the only two "Jews" I was referring to are George Soros and Mayer Rothschild.

I could not possibly speak for anyone else nor would I even want to.

My grandparents were Jewish refugees from Germany in WWII.

They wound up in a refuge camp in Chicago before finding an American sponsor.

I did not intend to imply any disrespect for anyone other than the two evil bastards I mentioned above.

I should not have posted without making my intent clear.

As for those two persons intentions, I don't think there is any doubt.

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 2

Oh I have my doubts about the Zionist... just look at all the wars we've fought for them since they got all comfy in Israel.

Look at the way they treat Palestine... Look at the way they are intrenched in our guberment... Look at how they own our media and run NSA.

Look at a simple MAP... they got Iraq... now Syria... next Iran... plus they have drained us and are now the superpower. BINGO!

At least that has been their plan... Putin and China may have something to say about that.

I read and I also have a Jewish friend that agrees with me. :)

So don't pull that stinky old card out on me... I see right through it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Oh I have my doubts about the Zionist... just look at all the wars we've fought for them since they got all comfy in Israel.

Look at the way they treat Palestine... Look at the way they are intrenched in our guberment... Look at how they own our media and run NSA.

Look at a simple MAP... they got Iraq... now Syria... next Iran... plus they have drained us and are now the superpower. BINGO!

At least that has been their plan... Putin and China may have something to say about that.

I read and I also have a Jewish friend that agrees with me. :)

So don't pull that stinky old card out on me... I see right through it.

Ok Maggie, just so I know exactly who you're talking about, who are "the Zionist" and which wars have we fought for them? I also read, Maggie. A lot. The very same rhetoric you're spouting now was published back in the '20s. The book was Mein Kampf. I think you know who the author was. You do have one thing very right though. Putin (well, Russia anyway) is going to try and say something about it. And when the Russians are driven back home with only one-sixth of their vast army left, you will know that God also had something to say about it. Be very cautious about which horse you back Maggie. This isn't just life and death. It's eternity.

• Upvote 3

Ok Maggie, just so I know exactly who you're talking about, who are "the Zionist" and which wars have we fought for them? I also read, Maggie. A lot. The very same rhetoric you're spouting now was published back in the '20s. The book was Mein Kampf. I think you know who the author was. You do have one thing very right though. Putin (well, Russia anyway) is going to try and say something about it. And when the Russians are driven back home with only one-sixth of their vast army left, you will know that God also had something to say about it. Be very cautious about which horse you back Maggie. This isn't just life and death. It's eternity.

Nope Orthophonic... can't say I've ever heard of the author you mentioned.

My research is pretty independant and more from current events that are happening right now. I didn't have a mission against Israel or Jewish people when I started trying to figure out what the heck is going on... and who is behind it. I still love the Jewish people just as I love ALL people.

What I find dispicable... is all that I have learned about in what the Israeli leaders have been doing.

As for my eternity... I'm quite sure God won't fault me for searching for the truth. Thanks for your concern though. :)

****///

:bump:

:tiphat:

:twothumbs:

When it comes to a darn good argument - you can sure make some points.

No matter what side you're on, I bet the advantage is theirs! :cigar:

You know....MEIN KAMPF... 

A little literary piece on the joys of a guy named HITLER..?!

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Yes, and, as I recall, Mein Kampf, was written by a JEW named Adolf. Lets me clear, there are jews and there are Zionist. The 2 are not the same. I am a Jew, but strongly anti-Zionist, as are many  Jewish people who have some common-sense. I know Christians who are strongly Zionist. Go figure!

• Upvote 2

Yes, and, as I recall, Mein Kampf, was written by a JEW named Adolf. Lets me clear, there are jews and there are Zionist. The 2 are not the same. I am a Jew, but strongly anti-Zionist, as are many  Jewish people who have some common-sense. I know Christians who are strongly Zionist. Go figure!

Go Figure Is Right!

:bump: