Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DINAR EMAIL SCAM?

MyLadiesDaddy

​I just received this email from another country's dinar dealer{or so they say}

that I've NEVER purchased dinar from. What is interesting is the amount of 

personal information that was requested for me to give. Either this is some 

governmental authority attempting to get me to admit to owning dinar, or it 

is some sort of scam wanting  WAY to much personal info. Just wanted to post 

this here so that if someone else gets it they don't give out there information. 

Also would love to hear if anyone else has gotten this kind of email. 

Dear Brian,

This email is in regards to your Iraqi Dinar Investment with Dinar Exchange in compliance to the Anti- Money Laundering and Counter- Terrorism Financing Act 2006 (AML/CTF Act) and Financial Transaction Reports Act 1988 with Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre (AUSTRAC). Under the said laws, AUSTRAC oversees the strict compliance with the requirements of Australian businesses defined as "reporting entities."

In order to ensure that your Dinar Investment is safe, secure and you will face no issues at the time of Revaluation of Currency (RV), you need to provide us by replying on this e-mail the requested info below at your earliest time possible:

(Name as it appears on all your Government ID Documents, like Passport, Drivers License)

First Name 
Middle Name
Last Name

Date of Birth

Drivers License Number
Drivers License Expiry Date

RTA License Card Number
(For NSW license only)

License Version
(For NZ license only)

Passport Number 
(Include any letters)
Place of Birth:
(As it appears on your passport)

Street Address 
Zip Code
Landline Telephone Number
Mobile Number

Clear Scanned Copy of your Photo ID Document :

Drivers license 
Passport

We would appreciate your prompt and positive response on the matter. Should you need assitance, please feel free to message me.

Kind Regards,

Harvey Watson
Dinar Exchange Australia
"Helping you Invest in Iraqi Dinars & Dong "
 Tel Aus: 1300 856 881
 Tel NZ : 09 951 80 20
 Fax : 1300 857 881
 Mobile: +61 417 460 236

Like us on Facebook to get instant updates on latest developments :

Follow us on Twitter :
Dinar Exchange's Privacy Policy 

Dinar Exchange is bound by the National Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988 (Commonwealth).  We collect information about you and your transactions from you and from third party sources that we use to verify the information you provide us.  We use the information to provide services to you and for no other purpose.  We disclose your information to banks and third parties as is necessary to complete your transactions. We may also be required to disclose it to government agencies when required by law to do so.  We maintain physical and electronic procedures to protect your personal information. Sometimes third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions sent to us or may wrongly instruct you to disclose information to them while posing as Dinar Exchange.  Some disclosures do not require us to get your consent. These include, among others, disclosures necessary to effect, administer or enforce a transaction you request; disclosures: i) as permitted or required by law; ii) for public safety; iii) to prevent fraud; or iv) in connection with other illegal activities.  To protect your privacy, we also will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before accepting instructions for a transaction.  We do not send your information overseas.
Copyright © 2013 Dinar Exchange, All rights reserved. 
Disclaimer: Dinar exchange is not an investment company. Any information found on this site and in email correspondence should not be taken as investment advice. 

Our mailing address is: 
Dinar Exchange
PO BOX 2028
LalorVictoria 3075
Australia

• Upvote 1

​I just received this email from another country's dinar dealer{or so they say}

that I've NEVER purchased dinar from. What is interesting is the amount of 

personal information that was requested for me to give. Either this is some 

governmental authority attempting to get me to admit to owning dinar, or it 

is some sort of scam wanting  WAY to much personal info. Just wanted to post 

this here so that if someone else gets it they don't give out there information. 

Also would love to hear if anyone else has gotten this kind of email. 

Dear Brian,

This email is in regards to your Iraqi Dinar Investment with Dinar Exchange in compliance to the Anti- Money Laundering and Counter- Terrorism Financing Act 2006 (AML/CTF Act) and Financial Transaction Reports Act 1988 with Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre (AUSTRAC). Under the said laws, AUSTRAC oversees the strict compliance with the requirements of Australian businesses defined as "reporting entities."

In order to ensure that your Dinar Investment is safe, secure and you will face no issues at the time of Revaluation of Currency (RV), you need to provide us by replying on this e-mail the requested info below at your earliest time possible:

(Name as it appears on all your Government ID Documents, like Passport, Drivers License)

First Name 
Middle Name
Last Name

Date of Birth

Drivers License Number
Drivers License Expiry Date

RTA License Card Number
(For NSW license only)

License Version
(For NZ license only)

Passport Number 
(Include any letters)
Place of Birth:
(As it appears on your passport)

Street Address 
Zip Code
Landline Telephone Number
Mobile Number

Clear Scanned Copy of your Photo ID Document :

Drivers license 
Passport

We would appreciate your prompt and positive response on the matter. Should you need assitance, please feel free to message me.

Kind Regards,

Harvey Watson
Dinar Exchange Australia
"Helping you Invest in Iraqi Dinars & Dong "
 Tel Aus: 1300 856 881
 Tel NZ : 09 951 80 20
 Fax : 1300 857 881
 Mobile: +61 417 460 236

Like us on Facebook to get instant updates on latest developments :

Follow us on Twitter :
Dinar Exchange's Privacy Policy 

Dinar Exchange is bound by the National Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988 (Commonwealth).  We collect information about you and your transactions from you and from third party sources that we use to verify the information you provide us.  We use the information to provide services to you and for no other purpose.  We disclose your information to banks and third parties as is necessary to complete your transactions. We may also be required to disclose it to government agencies when required by law to do so.  We maintain physical and electronic procedures to protect your personal information. Sometimes third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions sent to us or may wrongly instruct you to disclose information to them while posing as Dinar Exchange.  Some disclosures do not require us to get your consent. These include, among others, disclosures necessary to effect, administer or enforce a transaction you request; disclosures: i) as permitted or required by law; ii) for public safety; iii) to prevent fraud; or iv) in connection with other illegal activities.  To protect your privacy, we also will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before accepting instructions for a transaction.  We do not send your information overseas.
Copyright © 2013 Dinar Exchange, All rights reserved. 

Disclaimer: Dinar exchange is not an investment company. Any information found on this site and in email correspondence should not be taken as investment advice. 

Our mailing address is: 

Dinar Exchange
PO BOX 2028
LalorVictoria 3075
Australia

This is 100% OBAMA and his CLOWNS out to get us Dinar investors!!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

This is 100% OBAMA and his CLOWNS out to get us Dinar investors!!!!

100% email scam. No government would need this amount of information - they could find everything from just your name, date of birth and any 1 other piece of information - such as drivers license number.  The integrated govnernment databases that are available to government agencies would preclude any necessity of such things as passport, etc.

Besides - this is in Australia - seriuosly?  If there is ever any doubt - make a phone call first.

• Upvote 1

Looks more like a phishing scam than a Dinar scam with all the information they want- by using the Dinar as a [clever] ruse to look official.

To either sell your info and or steal your identity.

Be *very* careful .... scam artists are getting more clever all the time and it's ever more difficult to discern what is and what isn't

• Upvote 2

100% email scam. No government would need this amount of information - they could find everything from just your name, date of birth and any 1 other piece of information - such as drivers license number.  The integrated govnernment databases that are available to government agencies would preclude any necessity of such things as passport, etc.

Besides - this is in Australia - seriuosly?  If there is ever any doubt - make a phone call first.

Actually I hadn't thought of that but your exactly right, 

that leaves this in the ballpark of SCAM. Amazing, it's the 

first time that I have ever been asked for so much info. Hope 

they like my response. Not very nice to them :butt-kicking:  :lol:  :lol:  

• Upvote 1

if you think its a scam you should never respond in any way. You can report thier email to your email provider or whoever you feel suitable but if you respond you are verifying to the scams creator that your email address is valid.

Looks more like a phishing scam than a Dinar scam with all the information they want- by using the Dinar as a [clever] ruse to look official.

To either sell your info and or steal your identity.

Be *very* careful .... scam artists are getting more clever all the time and it's ever more difficult to discern what is and what isn't

Exactly - I would call this a target phishing scam - or as it's called in the IT world - spear phishing (honestly - google it!)

• Upvote 1

SCARY STUFF LGD !!

Very. What is discerning the most is that I have not only ben buying for 

myself but for all those that I talked into this investment so someone on

the outside may think that I own Way more than I do. Anyways we have an 

escape plan already set in motion and that includes armed security to respond 

to any threat. I only pray that it wont be necessary.  

***///

Time to unleash Plan B.

Go underground with EVERYTHING.

Fly under the radar.

Disappear electronically.

Form an LLC ASAP.

put cars/license plates/driver license/house under LLC.

Get a p.o. box.

Have all your Credit Cards, etc, re-issued with tiny limits that ONLY you can unlock when needed.

Lock down the 3 Credit Reporting agencies.

Move to a Credit Union.

Lock down your financial data.  Open new accounts that cannot be accessed on-line.

Do your banking in person.

DO NOT PAY BILLS ON-LINE.  Buy a stamp.

Use 2 separate laptops.

Tell NO ONE you have dinar.

Send these clowns back an e-mail stating you thought Dinar was a scam & you sold out.

Buy a bigger gun.

• Upvote 1

***///

Time to unleash Plan B.

Fly under the radar.

Form an LLC ASAP.

Get a p.o. box.

Have all your Credit Cards, etc, re-issued with tiny limits that ONLY you can unlock when needed.

Move to a Credit Union.

Lock down your financial data.  Open new accounts that cannot be accessed on-line.

Use 2 separate laptops.

Send these clowns back an e-mail stating you thought Dinar was a scam & you sold out.

Buy a bigger gun.

I love it girls.  :bravo:  But I'll most likely be leaving the country for quite 

some time. Not to mention getting another name, oh and yes MUCH BIGGER GUNS. 

:cowboy1:  :cowboy:  :cowboy2:

• Upvote 1

***///

Time to unleash Plan B.

Fly under the radar.

Form an LLC ASAP.

Get a p.o. box.

Move to a Credit Union.

Use 2 separate laptops.

Buy a bigger gun.

Plan C

Move out of the USA

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

***///

All you can do about scammers is one thing...

But when it comes to THE BIGGEST SCAMMER OF THEM ALL - obummer,

No matter what you do or where you go -

the long arm of his personal punishment machine will still find you & torture you....

and we don't mean his terrorists or

his brown shirts or

nancy Pelosi on a hormone rage...

His own PRIVATE (not so secret) WEAPON ====> the  I.R.S.