Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Embassy Closings - Benghazi Cover Up - Is There a Connection?

PA10

Doe's anyone but me sense a connection between last weeks Hillarious-Obama luncheon meeting and yesterdays announced US Embassy shutterings yesterday (8-1-2013)?

False Flag? Tactical Diversion? Genuine Security Risk - In the wake of Muslim Brotherhood Declared Terrorist Organization?

Further - who are the 6 Countries that are 'allegedly' are left out of the first GCR basket?

Given the current state of affairs, would Iran, Egypt, Syria, Libya, ( Sahelian Countries) possibly even Turkey be excluded, how about North Korea?

Does this have a damn thing to do with the GCR? Just askin, just sayin......

It all seems like a very convenient diversion IMO.

I value your opinions.

Edited by PA10
  • Upvote 1

As long as we still have this Kenyan Muslim Buffoon LYING SOB in office, there will always be COVER-UPS and more LIES embedded in their stories!!!!

Obama guilty of numerous FELONY CRIMES/TREASON along with all of his corrupted Progressive Communist DEMONCRATS/LIBERALS!

• Upvote 1

PA 10,

Based on the lack of transparency in our government and their history of cover ups, I can certainly understand your scepticism. However; in their defense (wow, that was hard to say), my job allows me access to intel reports that are not common knowledge. Without going into details that would violate security protocol, let me just say that this is a precautionary measure based on intel from very reliable sources.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 2

PA 10,

Based on the lack of transparency in our government and their history of cover ups, I can certainly understand your scepticism. However; in their defense (wow, that was hard to say), my job allows me access to intel reports that are not common knowledge. Without going into details that would violate security protocol, let me just say that this is a precautionary measure based on intel from very reliable sources.

Roadrunner

I know enough about security protocol to understand that you didn't just 

violate any, but WOW I wouldn't have given that much. 

• Upvote 2

Yes indeed. Many unanswered questions remain except this one for WC41 (who needs to brush up his/her acronyms): GCR = Global Currency Reset - as in revalue up or down.

Thoughts on Hilarious: Can she seriously get elected President? (Rand Paul pleeeease run). 

Roadrunner

Thanks for that tid-bit. I hope the source of the information is from one of the 'honest' 3-letter acronym agencies (did I say that?) I can only pray.

Yes indeed. Many unanswered questions remain except this one for WC41 (who needs to brush up his/her acronyms): GCR = Global Currency Reset - as in revalue up or down.

Thoughts on Hilarious: Can she seriously get elected President? (Rand Paul pleeeease run). 

I have a friend here that goes by the name cowtoter and I am 

always telling him how I fell sorry for Hilarious cause the PTB 

are NEVER gonna let her be president. She has done so much 

to get there but for some reason it will never happen. Thank God 

for that. 

Roadrunner, regarding Benghazzi .

Is this a case of  honest yet criminal incompetence or was there some justifiable reason to abandon much less cover up the 'avoidable' murder of our embassy/military brothers, sons, fathers?

It makes me sick to my stomach that we can't seem to get to the truth of the matter. "Truth? You can't handle the Truth"

Well I heard there was a new utube video circulating that was offensive to Muslims, and rather than risk another Embassy cover up they just decided to shut all of them down......Now if they would quit sending hundreds of millions of $$ to people who fundamentally hate our guts, perhaps some progress could be made in Detroit, Chicago, New York, etc....and remember,

VOTE WEINER HOLDER TICKET IN 2016!

Now if they would quit sending hundreds of millions of $$ to people who fundamentally hate our guts, perhaps some progress could be made in Detroit, Chicago, New York, etc...

***///

Detroit, Chicago & New York can hang.  They made their beds.

When bad choices are made, if not forced to face the consequences, relapse is assured.

We hope L.A., San Francisco and every other "asylum/sanctuary" city and

Union-controlled hell-hole go down with them !

***///

Detroit, Chicago & New York can hang.  They made their beds.

When bad choices are made, if not forced to face the consequences, relapse is assured.

We hope L.A., San Francisco and every other "asylum/sanctuary" city and

Union-controlled hell-hole go down with them !

You have completely lost it.  You want a unified United States......but only of like minded folk, which would be a herd, or sheep for lack of a better term.  How can you sit there and wish ill will on your fellow countrymen?.........Time to get off the juice and come together.   Your bullying and belittling tactics have run their course......with all due respect of course.   :peace:  

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

Your bullying and belittling tactics have run their course.

***///

BULL.  It's time for EVERYONE to pull themselves up BY THEIR OWN bootstraps!

Your reaction is very typical of the mentality of BIG GOVERNMENT - government has to save

everybody - everybody has to be bailed out - everybody NEEDS A HANDOUT...

THAT's what's tiresome and has "run it's course" -

because it DOES NOT WORK.

If your neighborhood was besieged by trash, would you clean it up or wait for the government to?

Our Republic has neighborhoods that have gone to hell in a handcart of their own making.

YOU BUILT THAT, YOU CLEAN IT UP. 

Stop expecting everybody else to PAY FOR YOUR MESS.

• Upvote 4

Even as the White House labels Benghazi a "phony scandal," a raft of new allegations and concerns is once again bringing the controversy back to the forefront in Washington. 

Fox News has learned that at least five CIA employees were forced to sign additional nondisclosure agreements this past spring in the wake of the Benghazi attack. These employees had already signed such agreements before the attack but were made to sign new agreements aimed at discouraging survivors from leaking their stories to the media or anyone else. 

CNN has also reportedexternal-link.png that dozens of people working for the CIA were in Benghazi on the night of the attack, and that employees are being intimidated into staying silent. 

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/02/benghazi-witnesses-forced-into-silence-new-concerns-over-terror-attack/#ixzz2appceQCm

Benghazi witnesses forced into silence? New concerns over terror attack aftermath
Published August 02, 2013
FoxNews.com

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/02/benghazi-witnesses-forced-into-silence-new-concerns-over-terror-attack/

• Upvote 1

***///

They are being silenced in order to protect Hallarious' run for the White House.

She knew if we found out what they were doing there -

with Level 1& 2 "independent Contractors" -

that the cat would be out of the bag

and the whole administration & every one of it's partners in crime would be OUTED

but good.

Using those "Level 1 & 2 Independent Contractors" to do their DIRTY WORK meant a

scandal of monumental proportion for them.  Make Iran Contra & Nicaragua look like child's play.

read between the lines, folks.

Couldn't let their "secretary" of state take the hit for that one -

even though she KNEW EXACTLY what they were up to!

They have to keep her cloven hooves clean & sanitized for her big showing, y'know.

• Upvote 1

Even as the White House labels Benghazi a "phony scandal," a raft of new allegations and concerns is once again bringing the controversy back to the forefront in Washington. 

Fox News has learned that at least five CIA employees were forced to sign additional nondisclosure agreements this past spring in the wake of the Benghazi attack. These employees had already signed such agreements before the attack but were made to sign new agreements aimed at discouraging survivors from leaking their stories to the media or anyone else. 

CNN has also reportedexternal-link.png that dozens of people working for the CIA were in Benghazi on the night of the attack, and that employees are being intimidated into staying silent. 

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/02/benghazi-witnesses-forced-into-silence-new-concerns-over-terror-attack/#ixzz2appceQCm

Benghazi witnesses forced into silence? New concerns over terror attack aftermath
Published August 02, 2013
FoxNews.com

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/02/benghazi-witnesses-forced-into-silence-new-concerns-over-terror-attack/

I think what they want covered up is the secret mission they had going on there to smuggle weapons to the rebels (terrorist) in Syria.

PA 10,

Roadrunner

Thanks Roadrunner.

• 3 weeks later...

More Benghazi Cover Up - The TRUTH. Pass it on!

Can't find anything to dispute this.....

A SAD STORY THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA WILL NEVER REPORT!

THIS IS A TRUE STORY...and a dirty one!

Cynthia Lee Meyers -

You need to read this true account of what happened to our Ambassador

Stevens and the other 3 who died. If this doesn't make you

mad...............Cynthia Lee Myers Wanted to share the truth of what

happened over in Libya, you will not find this in the media yet but it

airs tonight on FNC.....please read....

"Here is my story. A week out the Embassy in Tripoli began receiving>

multiple tips about an Al Queda cell in the area planning an attack on

9/11 in response to to the killing of Bin Laden. For the next several

days, the state dept and WH were asked for a security force and were

denied at least six times. Ambassador Stevens and his team were given

the all clear that the Consulate in Benghazi was safe and there was no

need for a security force other than his 3 personal guards(One being

my cousin) and a few Libyans who were not armed.

Then the attack and murders occurred. Immediately the WH claimed it

was a protest gone bad over a you tube video. Obama made a quick

speech in the Rose Garden on Sept.12 before catching a plane to Vegas

to campaign. He made a generic statement at the end of his speech

after placing the blame on an overheated protest over the video. He

said "No act of terror will shake the resolve of America. Later that

day and over the next 2 days, the liberal media began saying

Ambassador Stevens and the other 3 men died of smoke inhalation. This was

not the case.

Out of respect for my cousin, I'm not going to be specific about his

murder. However Ambassador Stevens was brutally murdered. His genitals

were cut off, he was sodomized and beaten and cut and stabbed  and

burned. He was drug thru the streets and left for dead.

This is an eyewitness testimony of a local Dr. who found the Ambassador in  a

ditch and tried to save his life. He had no idea who he was. The other

3 men, including my cousin, met similar fates. And deaths due to smoke

inhalation is a 100% fabricated LIE.

The next week I drove my aunt and

Uncle and 2 others to DC to receive his body. We met with Hillarious,

Panetta, and Susan Rice. ALL of whom apologized and said it was a

protest gone bad over a video and exited the area. Next Obama entered

with the same story and didn't apologize and wasn't sympathetic. My

aunt cried to this man and all he did was hand her flowers and walk

away. I tried to get his attention, but didn't. I got upset and yelled

liar to him, he kept walking. Then a secret service agent grabbed   my

arm and led me to a room where I was held till the proceedings were

over.

• Upvote 1

***///

BULL.  It's time for EVERYONE to pull themselves up BY THEIR OWN bootstraps!

Your reaction is very typical of the mentality of BIG GOVERNMENT - government has to save

everybody - everybody has to be bailed out - everybody NEEDS A HANDOUT...

THAT's what's tiresome and has "run it's course" -

because it DOES NOT WORK.

If your neighborhood was besieged by trash, would you clean it up or wait for the government to?

Our Republic has neighborhoods that have gone to hell in a handcart of their own making.

YOU BUILT THAT, YOU CLEAN IT UP. 

Stop expecting everybody else to PAY FOR YOUR MESS.

Ahem, Ladies. Why did you attack Shabibilicious like that. What he posted was quite sane. It's even biblically based. I and most certainly many others agree with him (which may rile you more :)). But you need to know that many people feel intimidated by you. Is this what you want? Or do you want sane and sincere conversations, even with people who do not share your point of view? I hope the latter.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ahem, Ladies. Why did you attack Shabibilicious like that. What he posted was quite sane. It's even biblically based. I and most certainly many others agree with him (which may rile you more :)). But you need to know that many people feel intimidated by you. Is this what you want? Or do you want sane and sincere conversations, even with people who do not share your point of view? I hope the latter.

Not I... :peace:

Although Wayfarer, you are one of the few that can have a sane and sincere conversation, even if we don't share the same point of view. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Doe's anyone but me sense a connection between last weeks Hillarious-Obama luncheon meeting and yesterdays announced US Embassy shutterings yesterday (8-1-2013)?

False Flag? Tactical Diversion? Genuine Security Risk - In the wake of Muslim Brotherhood Declared Terrorist Organization?

Further - who are the 6 Countries that are 'allegedly' are left out of the first GCR basket?

Given the current state of affairs, would Iran, Egypt, Syria, Libya, ( Sahelian Countries) possibly even Turkey be excluded, how about North Korea?

Does this have a damn thing to do with the GCR? Just askin, just sayin......

It all seems like a very convenient diversion IMO.

I value your opinions.

Yes just look at Egypt. Is it quencidence that Egypt is falling at the hands of this impostermarxistsodomite president. My guess is he got a heads up here too!

As long as we still have this Kenyan Muslim Buffoon LYING SOB in office, there will always be COVER-UPS and more LIES embedded in their stories!!!!

Obama guilty of numerous FELONY CRIMES/TREASON along with all of his corrupted Progressive Communist DEMONCRATS/LIBERALS!

Well said Sir! What you write is true. Now if all those progressives would drag that upper orifice out of the lower orifice and take a long look at things we could make some head way at restoring the Constitution.

:tiphat:

PA 10,

Roadrunner

I would sure like to hear where that is going. Not from the WH press office either. Thanks for your insight!

• Upvote 1

I am liking you more and more every day.

In fact I think I have a crush on you :blush: Are U married?

Heck... I already know the answer... the good ones of course already are. :rolleyes:

Still think you are one smart fella. :)

My Best To You.  :tiphat:

• Downvote 1