Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SHREDD CHAT 7/15/13 Today at 9:57 am

pricestar8

Shredd] Good morning everyone!

[shredd] folks, can i give y'all a piece of positive mental redirection?

[shredd] gone are the days where we sit, day after day, waiting for something, even little, to happen

[shredd] gone are the days where iraq is stagnant

[shredd] gone are the days where we have no clue how long this "ride" will last

[shredd] gone are the days where iraq takes ten steps backwards and only one step forward

[shredd] gone are those days

[shredd] Iraq is a sovereign democracy

[shredd] sovereign

[shredd] free from the label of a dictatorship

[shredd] free investors being afraid to come into iraq

[shredd] free from having decisions made for them

[shredd] as we can see in the news since June 27th, Iraq has many expectations of them

[shredd] expectations of removing the zeros from their currency

[shredd] expectations of having a strong, representative currency

[shredd] expectations of growing infrastructure

[shredd] expectations of being a donor country

[shredd] expectations of becoming the number one exporter of oil in the ME

[shredd] expections of continuing to have the fastest growing GDP we've seen

[shredd] expectations of a stock exchange exploding in volume

Shredd] the removal of Chapter VII sanctions by unanimous vote by the way, has pushed Iraq to a level it has never been

[shredd] never

[shredd] ever

[shredd] a sovereign democracy

Shredd] so, we no longer need to desperately long for and even see things that aren't there or believe the lies of gurus around dates and rates

[shredd] because this sucker is upon us folks

[shredd] will it take weeks or even months, possibly, but please remember this

[shredd] they are just outside of the door they just walked through......

Shredd] freedom from Chapter VII

[shredd] and they are a sovereign democracy like any other

[shredd] but they are amazingly wealthy

[shredd] the highest reserves in the ME

[shredd] in the top 20 in the world

[shredd] control of their DFI

[shredd] more gold than thought

[shredd] a banking structure that is rapidly coming of age

[shredd] and a people about to benefit from the oil and gas law, job creation and enhanced services we all take for granted

[shredd] so anyway, I just wanted to remind everyone that, even though it's hard to remember, Iraq is not the same as it was a few weeks ago

[shredd] everything has changed and the clock is truly ticking

[shredd] a global expectation is at the foot of Iraq

[shredd] and they are about to take that step we are all waiting for

[shredd] how will they do it? makes no matter to me.....

[shredd] if they come out at an initial float, the market will respond in kind and the growth will be amazing

Shredd] plus, demand for the dinar domestically will explode

[shredd] if it moves at a managed float for a while longer, many of the same market responses will be there

[shredd] so, my point is......we win either way

[shredd] it's coming and soon.....it's expected

[shredd] and we have the govt expecting it

[shredd] think about that for a bit!

[shredd] i mean, last year the govt was saying wait

[shredd] they are pushing for this

[shredd] not some schmuck, the govt

[shredd] Finance Committee

[shredd] Economic Committee

[shredd] to name a few

[shredd] those are great entities to have in our corner folks

[shredd] so, the whole statement we probably hate, "let it come to us" means something entirely new since June 27th

[shredd] soon means something entirely new

[shredd] we have seen Citibank and JPMorgan Chase come in

[shredd] again, not bad for starters

[shredd] so, in summary....

[shredd] keep reminding yourself that we are no longer in the old mindset of the old iraq where delays of months and years will continue

[shredd] those days are gone

[shredd] gone

Shredd out

http://www.****************.com/t76114-blc-administrator-shredd-chat-7-15-13#109272

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

***///

Sounds like more than just a hunch or basic intuition...

good old fashioned hard HOMEWORK.

They read the articles, formed opinions and shared them.

They can only be as effective as the information with which they are provided and

appear to make the most of them.  Kudos for that.

Coming out with a new / improved / fresh meaning for   :soon:   alone was worth the read!

Okey, dokey.  Thank you.  :)

We do appreciate us some BondLady, dontcha know. :tiphat:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 2

Even so, Shredd, if they LOP we're skrewed.

I know what you might mean,,, but re-read a lot of the l,o,p, articles over there , seems like they do mean different kind of l,o,p, ......   but lets look at if he is right ------> this could start at 2.oo right out of the gate  { COULD }    :peace:   ---------> PLEASE DON`T SAY  THEY ALSO CAN COME OUT AT .10    :o    thanks for bringing this over

From '04-'06 I would buy my IQD from the numerous currency exchange offices in Kuwait City: Never purchased from the same office twice, anyway:

My many excursions to K.City I would Always see very well dressed Kuwaiti upper class type Mercedes, BMW, Rolls Royce owners being driven up, walk inside to the currency Xchange, chat with the chaps like it's old home week-and buy BAZILLIONS of IQD.

If Iraq doesn't do this right, you are going to have countless thousands upon thousands of really pissed off very rich and wanting to get richer Kuwaiti millionaires so enraged THEY just might decide to INVADE Iraq this time !!!   :mad:  

I spoke with more than one of these Pro-Western thank you USA for liberating us etc fellows; if they were bragging, I would have no way of knowing . . . all these guys had well over 25 million [so they would tell me]. Quite a friendly bunch actually.

You can just imagine how much they have today. :cigar:

• Upvote 3

Even so, Shredd, if they LOP we're skrewed.

I can think of about 15 reasons (right off the top of my head) why they wont! No one has ever given any "good" reason (some have given opinions, and Guess's..but no educated reasons have been produced since the lifting of CH 7..and the major increase of their reserves) why they would! If we do the math..then it becomes clear that this would be the most foolish thing they could possibly even consider doing! They seek investment...rebuilding of all areas of infrastructure....etc! Chase and other major investment bankers would not have given Iraq a second thought if a lop was a viable option. It just isn't gonna happen! Period!..years ago...maybe...but now...with the conditions surrounding their economy as a whole...nope!! Just my opinon! God bless!

Edited by hoosier1470
  • Upvote 2

We have waited and talked and shared, and waited again and again and again, or so it seems. And  now . . . it's here!!!!!  Yipppeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't understand the workings of money.  Never have.  But I understand people. And these magnificent Iraqis whose ancient tribal histories and  cultural memories go back into antiquity have been ensnared, enslaved, held down, attacked, and screwed over, and over, and over.  But now they're free. Their time has come.  They want this, the HCL, the freedoms, the culture, the thriving businesses, a world-class economy and the lives that they can finally now have.  They are like people all over the world. The parents among them can finally see the promise of a better life for their children, and they want it. Their location on the earth is not promising because of the tribalism, the in-fighting the ancient angers, but when people see the promise of a better life, they get busy.  They have been stuck on the same old merry-go-round for many centuries, and finally, it is coming to a grinding stop.  Now they can finally build their world anew. Another 20 years, and we won't know the place.

• Upvote 2

We have waited and talked and shared, and waited again and again and again, or so it seems. And  now . . . it's here!!!!!  Yipppeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't understand the workings of money.  Never have.  But I understand people. And these magnificent Iraqis whose ancient tribal histories and  cultural memories go back into antiquity have been ensnared, enslaved, held down, attacked, and screwed over, and over, and over.  But now they're free. Their time has come.  They want this, the HCL, the freedoms, the culture, the thriving businesses, a world-class economy and the lives that they can finally now have.  They are like people all over the world. The parents among them can finally see the promise of a better life for their children, and they want it. Their location on the earth is not promising because of the tribalism, the in-fighting the ancient angers, but when people see the promise of a better life, they get busy.  They have been stuck on the same old merry-go-round for many centuries, and finally, it is coming to a grinding stop.  Now they can finally build their world anew. Another 20 years, and we won't know the place.

Great stuff Francie...I think what you say is true. I also feel they have been screwed over by Europe and the US since World War 1 for their oil - but I hope they come out as you so beautifully put it. I think they will.