Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling You like $3.44?

JMULS31

You are correct sir! You will make much more money on the ISX than this RV IF you do it right.

AND THATS A BIG IF.I wouldnt do the ISX even if I had free money to do it with.

its controlled by the GOV.We will make more on this dinar RV than the ISX anyday and the good part

is I'll only have to pay tax one time.No broker to go broke by. they will dive out the nearest window when they lose

your money.Not to mention look how many people have been dumping there stocks wonder why?

plus why did you buy dinar if the ISX is sooooo much better?thats a oxy something.

stick to your cent stocks youll make a cent one day plus 7.95 a trade plus tax on each trade.

IF it goes up.RV =better return over time than whoops the ISX crashed and you lost it all.

which is better again?Oh I forget about the loppers.ITS RV time and we will win!

Wow thats a strong argument you have, hard to top that, but I'll give it a shot.  To start with I have been in this investment for seven years.  This was before the ISX was even an option for us in the USA.  At the beginning of my investment the currency was my only option.  Over the years with all the lop, bunny ear, ect. talk from the guru's and haters I decided to explore other options, hence Warka.  Warka gave me an opportunity to the ISX, I understand that investing has it's risk, but I also know it has it's rewards, rewards like being up over 300% on my inital ISX stock purchases.  Investing in American companies in Iraq and making a lot of money before the RV has even happened.  For example I bought Pepsi stock in Irag for .92 dinar, now it is 2.82 dinar.  Pepsi is trading on the New York Stock exchange for $72.00 per share, the ISX has out performed the New York Stock Exchange and the S&P 500, so who are all these people selling their stock.  Why is Citi bank, Coke, CAT, Bank of America the country of Kuwatt pounding down the doors of Iraq trying to get on the ISX if everyone is selling their stock?  If you had an opportunity to invest in Google, Microsoft, Nike, Pepsi on the NYSE 30 years ago would you, knowing what you know now?  :tiphat:

its as fake as your wives.... o nevermind.

All Of Texas1's Ex Wives Aren't Fake ! They Just Know How To To Fake It ..... Like A Guru ! :o

meg-ryan-o.gif

OMG ! IT'S DONE ! TEARS ON MY KEYBOARD ! FEMBOX !

:D        :D       :D

• Upvote 2

Now that was a good one Texas 1 . I needed That laugh. Thanks!

I'm So Glad It Worked Out For You SocalDinar. :)

Tex Is A Funny One! I Just Love His Humor... Priceless :lol:

All Of Texas1's Ex Wives Aren't Fake ! They Just Know How To To Fake It ..... Like A Guru ! :o

meg-ryan-o.gif

OMG ! IT'S DONE ! TEARS ON MY KEYBOARD ! FEMBOX !

:D        :D       :D

NANK = Need A New Keyboard :lol:

• Upvote 1

This is all good and well as advice should always be appreciated! But any one that is willing to invest in any country in that area needs to have their head examined. Consider what are they going to do with their investments when the balloon goes up? Which is something that can probably happen at any moment in that area? With Iran and Syria as neighbors, Iraq probably has a better chance of being involved in a war, than the Seahawks contending for the Superbowl ! Take the RV at whatever rate it comes out at!

Most of my dreams are wet ones ... o_O ...    :huh:   :blink:   :blush: ...  :wacko: ... Ooops!!!  Did I say that out loud?

Wow. I always admire sincerity.

To clarify ...

Water-Skiing.jpg

Yeah, sure......Smile.

$3.44 sounds good to me. Heck I'd even take that with a lop.

End Quote
At that point wouldn't a few US Cents RV better then for us? A $3.44 RV with a LOP makes you 3.44 times your Capital ( roughly) while a 5 cents RV makes you 50 times your Capital ( roughly).

I trust and listen to essentially two sources for my dinar education/information.DV and Breitling. I take the info I received from both with a grain of salt, dwell on it and then make my own decision. This is not a perfect world we live in and having one source of trusted infomation regarding this IQD investment is also not a perfect idea.

Whats Breitling fault according to the theme on this blog topic, the fact that he is trying to get us to THINK outside of the box and into the future about how to manage our profit once we  do see the IQD revalue? There is nothing wrong with that. There even a few things that Adam and Breitling have both said. When they do overlap like that its like IQD gospel. They both do their own research, and neither blows smoke up your butt.

Take care DV world.

Good view Doc! It is actually pretty simple. If you dropped 1000 in Apple 15 years ago where would you be now? Same principle. If it goes to hell you lost a 1000 bucks. Who cares. How much has the average Dinar holder put down on this investment? About a 1000 on a what if. Soooooo what if???? I'm in its worth the risk.

I Agree with you and Doc.... It also all comes down to how much risk you can afford and are willing to handle over a long period of time. I personally have put more than 1 mil. on this investment, as much as I am willing to lose. I think the ISX could be a great opportunity for many... I just don't have any more disposable assets to throw at Iraq right now. I liken it to being on the Titanic some times, we all bought the first ticket to take the ride when we bought our first order of Dinar, and we're given a cup to bail water when we got on board the main deck. To me, "Personally", the ISX is like buying another cup for the other hand right now...  LOL!!! Do I believe in the investment? The answer is yes, or I wouldn't have purchased several million Dinar. Do I think the ISX is a good investment? Yes, but I prefer not to bet on several horses in any given race... I guess it could be looked at as placing a win, place and show ticket on the same horse, but I've already put all my money on the win ticket before knowing there would be more options to bet. In any case, I'm looking for this currency to gain value before I leverage any more of my hind end in this country. I want to see some results, I, like many here, have been waiting for a long time for any real change. I'm not trying to dissuade anyone, just saying be careful is all. I will be over joyed to see everyone come out on top in this investment. If some come out a bit better than me, GREAT! I will not hate, not even a little, but will be playing blips on several currencies that (are currently active) until then. God bless. :tiphat:

• Upvote 2