Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I have set here on the side lines for over a year.  Listening to everyone give their two cents on what is going on with the Dinar.  Most of which is B.S.  Everyone has something to say but its the same thing every day.  My source said this, my sours said that, your sources are told what to say because they were told that.  The only thing happening is you Dinar Gurus are embarrassing yourself and affecting the people that are reading this.  Along with insulting the Iraqi Ministry.  They read what you say. 

I have spent many years in training to understand these people and governments, how they think and to understand their way of life.  Having a lovely dinner at the palaces and for entertainment was be-headings after you just ate is there way of life for them.  They have friends, acquaintances and loyalty.  We here have friends, acquaintances but Obama took my loyalty from me.  This is not the country I grew up in.  They are trying to make the best of what they have to work with.  I salute them because of loyalty to there Country and doing the best they can do.  WE will stop there.

No one has ever done this before.  Their is a lout of countries watching this unfold.  This will not be the last country to accomplish this.  There will be two more countries over time to do the same.  The out come will be different this time.

The R.V. will happen when they want it to happen and when it is best for their country.  Not when it is best for us.  You Dinar Gurus just keep on going with your theory of the day club that has been 100% wrong every day.  Inst-ed why don't you try something different.  Don't get me wrong I know you put in a lot of hours in this and we all appreciate it.  Especially Adam.  He has been the one holding the VIP family together. My the Lord bless all of you and keep your family's safe.  Pray with three with God in the middle and you shall receive what you ask for.  Jesus said this over 2000 years ago and it still stands to be good today.  You will all be in my prayers.

Pastor Henry

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

yep ..its like getting drunk

i was always told getting drunk doesnt change anything ..your problems will still be there tommarro ..

i said so what i live with problems everyday all day .. tonight im getting drunk and having a good time ..after all  my problems will still be there tommarro ..they can wait

so having fun  inbetween  by pretending  i have no problems ..is sometimes good for the soul ..

today ill pretend all my financial problems will soon be resolved .

its like taking a pain pill .. you still have the pain ya just dont feel it

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 3

I have set here on the side lines for over a year.  Listening to everyone give their two cents on what is going on with the Dinar.  Most of which is B.S.  Everyone has something to say but its the same thing every day.  My source said this, my sours said that, your sources are told what to say because they were told that.  The only thing happening is you Dinar Gurus are embarrassing yourself and affecting the people that are reading this.  Along with insulting the Iraqi Ministry.  They read what you say. 

I have spent many years in training to understand these people and governments, how they think and to understand their way of life.  Having a lovely dinner at the palaces and for entertainment was be-headings after you just ate is there way of life for them.  They have friends, acquaintances and loyalty.  We here have friends, acquaintances but Obama took my loyalty from me.  This is not the country I grew up in.  They are trying to make the best of what they have to work with.  I salute them because of loyalty to there Country and doing the best they can do.  WE will stop there.

No one has ever done this before.  Their is a lout of countries watching this unfold.  This will not be the last country to accomplish this.  There will be two more countries over time to do the same.  The out come will be different this time.

The R.V. will happen when they want it to happen and when it is best for their country.  Not when it is best for us.  You Dinar Gurus just keep on going with your theory of the day club that has been 100% wrong every day.  Inst-ed why don't you try something different.  Don't get me wrong I know you put in a lot of hours in this and we all appreciate it.  Especially Adam.  He has been the one holding the VIP family together. My the Lord bless all of you and keep your family's safe.  Pray with three with God in the middle and you shall receive what you ask for.  Jesus said this over 2000 years ago and it still stands to be good today.  You will all be in my prayers.

Pastor Henry

Oh oh ... It's Hammer time ...

Stop-Hammer-Time.jpg

Ooops ... I meant ... grammar time !!!

gt_there.jpg

• Upvote 4

I did not write this to be mean.  I am just stating a fact.  My grammar is not perfect nor am I.  Drinking will not solve your problems.  You need to turn to someone that can help.  If you ask for help, you shale receive. :angel:

go RV :bravo:

PS  If you would like me to stop posting.  Please let me Know. :shrug:

• Upvote 2

I did not write this to be mean.  I am just stating a fact.  My grammar is not perfect nor am I.  Drinking will not solve your problems.  You need to turn to someone that can help.  If you ask for help, you shale receive. :angel:

Thanks.. I believe dontlop was only kidding .... He does not  have a drinking problem in actuality ( my guess).....

Again thanks.

Edited by umbertino

Pastor Henry

You are speaking out of both side of your mouth.  The title gets the attention; your words make no sense.  What are you trying to say?  No one here knows what they are talking about?  You only have the answer?  What are you saying?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No your welcome to your opinion just like everyone else ................... I'm just not sure what your point is. also was it meant to be positive or negitive :confused::unsure:

• Upvote 1

This will not be the only RV in our life time.  Look  up loyalty, you will see that there is not much of it here,It was lost long ago.  Now it's everyone for them self's.  The Iraqi government is loyal to there people and the people have loyalty to their kind.

This will not be the only RV in our life time.  Look  up loyalty, you will see that there is not much of it here,It was lost long ago.  Now it's everyone for them self's.  The Iraqi government is loyal to there people and the people have loyalty to their kind.

:confused:  :confused:  :confused:

Post away Dude. We are all adults and we can always tune you out. That's the good thing in America we can still be heard. It is a Constitutional right. It is commonly referred to as FREEDOM of speech. What you post is not accepted by all. Some may agree, and then some will just rub your nose in what they take as offensive. Just ask Granny. She will keep you out of trouble.

• Upvote 2

selves... "for themselves" ... I think you meant to say.

• Upvote 4

I feel like I just got punched in the head........but it didn't really hurt.   :huh:   :shrug: 

GO RV, then BV

Sorry Shab's... that was just me reachin' for the popcorn bowl... I'm so clumsy

these day... too many articles I'm about to explode!!!!  :unsure: 

a.aaa-It-and-rsquos-Gonna-BLOW.jpg

Henry... we have been waitin' so long folks are gettin' a bit punch drunk ... but at least the news of the last week has brought us to a place where some of us have been lookin' for for 10 years... and please don't be offended by our humor... it's what happens when a bunch of wild and crazy investors get locked in a room for years!!!  :wacko:

As for postin' or not... as long as your respectful, keep your humor intact, and can take a few hits when someone doesn't agree... keep on postin'.. we need all kinds of different perspectives around here... just sayin'!!! ;)  

• Upvote 3

For Gods sake, an other Tooth Fairy, Henry the eight. I ask my Patron, What's next Patron, she answered quickly, take another shot.

Sign me Up, Again......

Is'nt this discusting, Patron says, Yabba-dabba-do.

I hope the dong goes right up dinars azz.

Shut-up Reelemfast

This will not be the only RV in our life time. Look up loyalty, you will see that there is not much of it here,It was lost long ago. Now it's everyone for them self's. The Iraqi government is loyal to there people and the people have loyalty to their kind.

Of only Iraq were loyal to her people, then we'd have a robust RV for sure.

• Upvote 1

megawatt, where were you borned???

It wasn't New York city was it?

OMG- Patron says, you stayed in your ma-mas woom to long???

This is for me, can't do this anymore??

I smell wild pig for supper, I have got to go shoot sumpin, or my megawatt breaker is fixin to flop.

lol, this is a blast, I love the dong, in the dinar, to make the Iraqi rug heads happy.

Shut-up Reelemfast

• Upvote 1