Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Chat 7-10-2013

TexasGranny

Adam, About a month ago some articles came out that Iraq might want to increase thier currency about 15%. In the article I remember that the CBI wanted to raise rate to 1000dinar:1dollar. Do you have any similar news that talk about the rate increasing soon? What's your personal opinion on the rate increasing 15% soon?

Hello Adam, Hope you had a good 4th of July, This is my first time to ask you a question here so here goes. What are our chances of seeing anything on the RV before Ramadan? so do you think the HCL  will happen before Ramadan or will we have to wait till afterwards in my opinion I think its already done and they are playing mirror games. Thank you Adam

GO RV

Hello Adam and thanks as always for your level headed and no-nonsense analysis.  

Question:  Since we're now +/- 2 weeks after Ch. 7 and no sign of that elusive RV in sight, will VIP be again made available to those of us that want to join?  Thanks again for everything Sir!

Is there proposed legislation to adjust bank loans(redenomination) i.e.What happens to the business or person that has a 100 million dinar loan currently after the RV or float? If those are somehow adjusted,will it not require a corresponding adjustment to deposits(WARKA). What happens to stocks? I used to think our WARKA deposit and stock accounts were cutting edge.Now I am concerned they may be " cut out" of the appreciation. Your take on this please?

Thank You

• Upvote 1

Hey Adam!  

Are you currently invested in any other currencies besided the Iraqi Dinar?  If so, which ones and why?

Since we are all just waiting for news of an RV any question I think to ask seems irrelevant so.....

What is your favorite food?

Adam,

Thank you for all you've done and promise to do.  After the announcement of the release from CH 7, your excitement, at least to me, seemed to be the highest ever and you mentioned that we were looking at days and not weeks or months for the RV.

So the question is, what did you base your comments on and what else should we be on the lookout for that would indicate hours to days?  We apprecitate what you do and (as many of us look to have this pay-off at some point) we are your sheeple (wanted or not) and when you seem excited... oooooohhhhhh boy do we get excited.  Thanks 

Hopefully, at the time you answer this... Iraq RV'd!!!

• Upvote 1

Hello Adam - I hope you are enjoying your summer.  And to be fair, I hope all the mods and DV members are as well.  With the recent articles concerning Citibank and JP Morgan moving in to 'help' Iraq, do you see this as a trigger that the RV is imminent?  I tend to think given the ties between the big banks and the Fed, that this can't be a bad thing for our currency holdings, as they would not be trying to plant a foothold in the region if there wasn't any profit in it for them.

Hi Adam.  Thanks for all you do.  My question is about trading in larger denominations for smaller ones.  This may sound stupid but should I assume after an RV happens and they become accepted as internationally acceptable currency we would go to VIP banks you would be recommending us to go to in order to make the exchange from large to small?  Forgive me if you have gone over and over this question.  I do have a Name Reserve but I am still curious.

Adam,

By the time you have your chat on Wednesday, Iraq will already be in Ramadan.  With all of the very positive movement recently I believe they COULD RV during Ramadan!  Do you agree??

Thanks Much!

:shrug:

Hey Adam long time no question! I'm glad to see the reserves jump up to such a high figure and the article regarding the 30 tons of gold WOW (worth about 1.25 trillion).  My question is why are we still seeing article about dropping the zeros and also my main concern (they are interested in what Turkey did)  That's really scary...we don't want them to do what Turkey did.  In my opinion I just don't see why they wouldn't do a gradual rise then RD later down the road once the dinar has evened out in value after an RV.  I know the ones talking about it aren't from the CBI but still worries me some.  What are your thoughts?  To me the comments from Turki about we would be surprised and since the dinar is past the bottleneck (maybe suggesting they don't need to delete 0's now is what I got off of comments)...hoping you feel the same way!

I have seen a couple articles that indicate an increase in the demand for dinar since the release from Chapter 7.  Is Iraq still selling (exchanging out) the dinar?  Seems like after Chapter 7 and if an RV is close Iraq would stop selling at the current exchange rate so they don't increase the dinar in circulation.  Since, they will be buying it back at a much lower rate.   

My question is about renewing VIP - We are up to renew July 27 - are the 3 month, 6 six month options still available or lifetime be the only option? You had stated in your last audio to hold off awhile to renew to see what happens, but with no RV as of yet, and with Ramadan here and not sure what Iraq is up to, perhaps we should go ahead and renew now? Of course, as the renew date approaches still no news, we will renew regardless, just not sure what our options are.  :)

• Upvote 1

My question is in regard to Adam's ability to assess the progress towards an RV.

Good Morning Adam and thank you for all the guidance, expertise and professionalism you bring to this experience.

Do you have sources in high places in the US government, banking, military and/or Iraq government, CBI  etc. that assist you in your assessment of  Iraq's Dinar revaluing?

Thank you for considering this question.

Adam,

If the certificates for VIP do not go out until after the announcement, do you have any idea how long it will take for folks to get the certificates so that they may exchange under this program?  Should we not make any appointments until after we receive the certificate?

Can we be made aware of the places on your list where we can exchange prior to getting the cerfiticate to plan for travel?

Adam - thanks for keeping us posted.

One guru stated multiple times that the RV is imminent and the RV could be a wide spread between single and double digits.

Another guru stated that the 3 zero's have to go before the RV and this will be sometime in January.

And yet another guru states that multiple card holders are already getting over $3 for their dinar.

How hard is it to delete the 3 zeros from the 50, 100 and 250 Dinar notes?

Lot of BS to sift thru to get a reliable answer.

Please elaborate and your current view.

Hello Sir Adam:

My question is in light of removal from Chapter 7, can you re-cap what Iraq has done and will be doing to eliminate the u.s dollar supply inside of Iraq? Besides bumping up their reserve of u.s. dollars.

Thanks;

New York Kevin

Hello Sir Adam:

My question is in light of removal from Chapter 7, can you re-cap what Iraq has done and will be doing to eliminate the u.s dollar supply inside of Iraq? Besides bumping up their reserve of u.s. dollars.

Thanks;

New York Kevin