Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chick-fil-A President trying for a New One Day record

wpsmit

He's at it again.....Maybe there will be a boycott by the LBGT community and Ckick-fil-A will top its one day gross sales record set the last time he spoke out against their community...BUWAHAHAHAHAHA!

The president of the fast-food restaurant chain Chick-fil-A has once again injected himself into the *** marriage debate, this time criticizing U.S. Supreme Court rulings.

Dan Cathy posted a comment Wednesday on Twitter criticizing a pair of U.S. Supreme Court rulings. Those decisions will extend federal recognition to same-sex marriages in the states where they are legal, and will add California — the most populous state — to the 12 others in that category.

"Sad day for our nation; founding fathers would be ashamed of our gen. to abandon wisdom of the ages re: cornerstone of strong societies," Cathy wrote, according to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution ( http://bit.ly/12qjRKF ). The post was later deleted.

• Upvote 4

Who would neg you for that comment, pattyangel? I 0'd you out with a + :eyebrows:

Thanks wpsmit, + plus, right back at you.  I guess the truth hurts.  I will stand by you and anyone else who will stand with God.  Mr. Dan Cathy is one.  :twothumbs:

We need more Top Americans standing up for Christian beliefs.

We do mydogz, we do.  ;)

• Upvote 4

He's at it again.....Maybe there will be a boycott by the LBGT community and Ckick-fil-A will top its one day gross sales record set the last time he spoke out against their community...BUWAHAHAHAHAHA!

The president of the fast-food restaurant chain Chick-fil-A has once again injected himself into the *** marriage debate, this time criticizing U.S. Supreme Court rulings.

Dan Cathy posted a comment Wednesday on Twitter criticizing a pair of U.S. Supreme Court rulings. Those decisions will extend federal recognition to same-sex marriages in the states where they are legal, and will add California — the most populous state — to the 12 others in that category.

"Sad day for our nation; founding fathers would be ashamed of our gen. to abandon wisdom of the ages re: cornerstone of strong societies," Cathy wrote, according to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution ( http://bit.ly/12qjRKF ). The post was later deleted.

God Bless Him,

I don't want the USA to become another Sodom and Gomorrah ! I pray many more of our leaders will stand up for the moral fabric which God intended.

• Upvote 2

Going to eat my lunch there as often as I can. As the old saying goes, vote with your wallet. UR

Well said, Unitedrich, and I've got a list of products and places that I am going to boycott until they reinstate their contracts with Paula Dean...It's about time the moral majority started flexing our financial muscles! Smithfield Hams, Food Network, Walmart, Home Depot, and the list is growing. Come on folks, flexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Upvote 1