Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

redenominated banknotes slated for July 2013

Actually, it most likely means they will introduce a new currency code and wipe the slate clean, clearing any potential gains in value in favor of a per note exchange system, value neutral. That's how currency redenominations work, sadly.

Were parsing words here. This isn't saying they have redominated the currency, 

It said they have printed new notes with a lower denomination on them.

How can that be a currency redomination when those notes at this time aren't 

legal tender? Wrap your brains around this for me people, were talking about notes 

here, NOT VALUE. 

Also it should be noted that this article is not even from a real news source, but from 

a blogger. Though I'm not questioning his validity. It was written on Jul 21, 2012 08:17 AM

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 8

Am I actually the only one here that clearly sees the word, redenominated , as simply

stating that these new notes simply have a lower denomination or number on them? 

Instead of value to them. Come on peeps work with me here,

The Iraqi Government formed a Committee to set the value of the Iraqi dinar

2013-06-10

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/150997-the-iraqi-government-formed-a-committee-to-set-the-value-of-the-iraqi-dinar/#ixzz2Vw9q6H2B

The topic article tells us the notes are, and have been for a while, printed.

The second one tells us that the powers that be in Iraq are to determine the value. 

Why is it that some just don't want to see what is plainly before there eyes.

Totally agree with you !

Iraq discloses designs for redenominated banknotes slated for July 2013

Jul 21, 2012

This Article Is From Last Year And Was Posted Here On DV - Even Though We Don't Want An RD Hopefully 'Something' Happens Next Month So We Can Finish This !

Iraq discloses designs for redenominated banknotes slated for July 2013Jul 21, 2012 08:17 AM Category: Middle East

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/123740-iraq-discloses-designs-for-redenominated-banknotes-slated-for-july-2013/#ixzz2VwCbBjkt

B)B)B)

This Article Is From Last Year And Was Posted Here On DV - Even Though We Don't Want An RD Hopefully 'Something' Happens Next Month So We Can Finish This !

Iraq discloses designs for redenominated banknotes slated for July 2013Jul 21, 2012 08:17 AM Category: Middle East

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/123740-iraq-discloses-designs-for-redenominated-banknotes-slated-for-july-2013/#ixzz2VwCbBjkt

B)B)B)

LOL!!!

Knew something was up! last year's news = guru lies.

For sure.

B) B) B)

Yes we know this thats not whats important what's important is the dates they give in the Article that has yet to come. :eyebrows: B)

• Upvote 1

Iraq discloses designs for redenominated banknotes slated for July 2013

"Redenominated banknotes".....This is what I've been fearing and is not what we want.

Why would you need a 5 Dinar note? Seriously. The value has to go up, other wise the 5 Dinar note is worthless.

It's not a redenomination, it's a revaluation really. Think about it.

WM13

Edited by waterman13
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

LOL!!!

Knew something was up! last year's news = guru lies.

For sure.

Actually the author doesn't appear to be a dinar guy as much as just 

a world currency guy.

Why would you need a 5 Dinar note? Seriously. The value has to go up, other wise the 5 Dinar note is worthless.

Think about it.

WM13

EXACTLY, that's the point I am trying to make. This isn't about value 

it's about new notes.

• Upvote 4

a world currency guy.

not just a world currency guy , but a site that list all currencies in the world old and new a very informative site ! and they don't care what the value is just the info of current currencies from every country !

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

a world currency guy.

EXACTLY, that's the point I am trying to make. This isn't about value 

it's about new notes.

Exactly! We have been waiting to see the lower notes. Only means one thing!

GO IRAQ! GO DINAR!

Go RV @ $3.33

WM13

• Upvote 1

WOW...People will see the bad in everything, and read bad into the best of circumstances, the Iraqi's are famous (or should I say infamous) for misleading and giving partial information, We will have either a RI or RV or both, the new notes are indeed needed so that the peoples of Iraq can use a wallet instead of a wheelbarrow, for those people who look at this with your "everything is going bad" goggles on, either take them off or get out of this investment, most of us are proud to be in this investment. In My personal view ALL "Lopsters" should get out of this investment as they do not believe that this will end with a positive outcome, it is there right to believe the way they do but why hang with Believers?

Badrabbit

(going back to lurking)

• Upvote 7

Why would Iraq be announcing to the world a massive short-term appreciation in value of the dinar?

It makes no sense, economically. People would fly in and buy up dinar and profit off of Iraq without any measure of restraint.

I guess that explains why it has taken over ten years :lol: Just sayin! B)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Am I actually the only one here that clearly sees the word, redenominated , as simply

stating that these new notes simply have a lower denomination or number on them? 

Instead of value to them. Come on peeps work with me here,

The Iraqi Government formed a Committee to set the value of the Iraqi dinar

2013-06-10

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/150997-the-iraqi-government-formed-a-committee-to-set-the-value-of-the-iraqi-dinar/#ixzz2Vw9q6H2B

The topic article tells us the notes are, and have been for a while, printed.

The second one tells us that the powers that be in Iraq are to determine the value. 

Why is it that some just don't want to see what is plainly before there eyes.

I think you're 100% spot on with this

Edited by ezrapound

Why would Iraq be announcing to the world a massive short-term appreciation in value of the dinar?

It makes no sense, economically. People would fly in and buy up dinar and profit off of Iraq without any measure of restraint.

I stated this before, what with all the lies, misdirection, smoke inhalation, and 

broken mirrors, over the yrs I believe that at this time the CBI could tell us that 

on July 1st 2013 they will raise the value of the dinar to $3.33 to one and 

NO ONE would believe it. They have come to a point in this,"propaganda" dissemination

not one person can believe what they say. I do think they may have overplayed their

hand though as even most Iraqis don't believe them either.

If this is true, what a gut-punch.......

Sonny, no disrespect intended here, but how can they be talking about 

value to something that as yet to be classified as, legal tender? At this 

point those new lower notes are not legal tender, but simply a plan. What 

that plan is still remains to be seen. 

• Upvote 4

there is no way possible to rv without small denominations

they have to introduce new  5 dinar notes .. 10 dinar notes .. 20 dinar notes  100 dinar notes .. 200 dinar notes ..

they only say they will co-exist for 2 years  .. they have to.

anyone who thinks they can rv without new lower denominations cant think very well

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

there is no way possible to rv without small denominations

they have to introduce new  5 dinar notes .. 10 dinar notes .. 20 dinar notes  100 dinar notes .. 200 dinar notes ..

they only say they will co-exist for 2 years  .. they have to.

anyone who thinks they can rv without new lower denominations cant think very well

I feel like Iron Man in Avengers," finally someone who speaks English".  :lol:  

• Upvote 6

I think Iraq will announce they're completely dropping the IQD and the USD and moving to using the Chinese Yuan for the time being until the new BRICS currency is created.

HELLO MC FLY?  :lol:  :lol:  :huh:  :shakehead:  

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 3