Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHAT'S REALLY HAPPENING: GURU'S, SCAM, ETC!!!

WHAT'S REALLY HAPPENING: GURU'S, SCAM, ETC!!!

From the studying of the guru's who constantly call an RV daily, weekly, monthly, etc....many of us believe that this is to snag the first time newbies and those that maybe are not newbies, or at least those fairly new...you know, the one's that dont have a total understanding all of this just yet...to where when even if one were to google the dinar, iraqi dinar, iraq revaluation, etc....that they wil end up wherever the most hits or commotion is happening....as usually wherever the hooplah and all the hits are flowing...these areas get preiminence over all others due to the excitement and number of visitors...of course, all, or lets say most...especially the gullible...are actually watching this to see what's happening...of course in numbers, as with anything, you always have a few takers....so we all ask, who is paying these people, that's another subject all together...as many of us wonder why some of these gurus spend their every waking breath, spewing out lies and untruths, many even hourly...so for what?....

Here is where it gets tricky, or should we say weird...where has any officials from any official agency...ever stepped up to the plate and stopped all the hooplah and nonsense...yeah, yeah, we know that certain delaers were not performing their duties lawfully and were shut down, even where it was an eyesore in some states, as per it getting so bad...some pull those specific incidents out and show it as per the complete dinar investment being a scam...but what's strange, is if this type stuff was going on all over the internet as per any other type investment...would'nt it have been shut down by now, in it's entirety...especailly if it has been going on for appx. 10 years..like the dinar has....

The U.S. Government, the U.S. Treasury, the Fedral Reserve, The CBI/Central Bank of Iraq and the Iraqi Government...all know full well that we own Iraqi Dinars...could'nt any or all of these entities at anytime, have not tried to stop the flow of this currency to the general public....if it was hurting Iraq economically to sell it?...if it was hurting people as per buying it...like as in being a scam?....if it has been an eyesore to the general public as per those that did'nt produce the dinars to the public after taking their money?....or doing crazy stuff like hedgefunds and/or any other type unauthorized and/or non SEC regulated ventures with dinars?....the list goes on and on...and if it was so dangerous and such scam...and/or has become a delimna...where are the "Dinar Police"...LOL...as per Bear Stearns, Leahman Brothers, Enron and Worldcom...were they not shut down?...And after all of that, would'nt they know that the dinar is another biggie that someone needs to do something about?...LOL....

What I'm getting at here...as after all that has been going on with the dinar for appx. 10 years...and with all the liars and cheats to boot...where has anyone in any official capacity...stepped up to plate and called it as per being a real scam and/or shuting it down...or even shutting down those that make false claims...

Hypothetically...but is all of this allowed perhaps...to keep a balance as per specualtion...as we know nothing works without balance...so what not a perfect way to do this...not saying who, as I dont know who is behind all of this....but what I find strange is that many of the biggest of the biggest financial institutions that have failed, were sometimes endorsed and propped up by the mainstream media and many of the financial pillars of the economic community, at least until they actually failed...

It's anyone's guess as per what is really going on....but IMO/In My Opinion..you have people either being paid to lie, or just love to lie as per being deranged, and just want their physcopathic 10 minutes of giggles each day, etc., etc., etc...like someone said...you may be wrong once twice ot thrice, but after 350 times...B.S!

On another note: Another hypothetical...If you keep enough B.S. and hooplah flowing...maybe you will just snag a few of the whales and sharks, but many of the underlings who spend little to moderately, will bite regularly, but the majority of the whales and sharks...after going on the internet a few times and studying this...and then seeing all the crap that is spewed daily...just wont bite...it's like a junk tabloid or comic book to some after seeing some of that..IMO...

It is also said that maybe appx. 1% of the people in the U.S. own dinars....who knows...but would it work if 5%, 10%, 25%, or even 50% had them?....would there even be enough dinars for that to happen?....Would or could an RV happen if they printed more than the 25-30 trillion that we are told that was put out?...We already know that gold and silver prices are manipulated...and that there is not enough of either, at least as per one or two major countries having to use it as per their daily trades...the volume and avalability just is'nt there..

IMO...And I've said all along...I believe that there is nothing but good coming from this...as if there was'nt...why was it made available and/or not stopped if it was'nt....IMO...all the hooplah is to serve as a balancing act...to keep the investment looking stupid...just look at all the good hooplah over gold and silver...and now it's falling again..it happens all the time..."market manipulation"...can it not be with the dinar too?...The dinar has value..The dinar has a market...So what makes it exempt from "market manipulation"?....

This is all just IMO...and Hypotheticals....but, we will see...lol....

• Upvote 7

This is well written 4aprofit I have been thinking the same thing. The iraqi dinar is either the biggest scam of all time or it is the best way to eventually get rich. I am without a doubt that its the latter. If tthis was such a big scam why is this website and anything dinar related not shut down by the authorities. I know the answer this investment is not a scam!

• Upvote 1

Like I have been saying all along...why was the dinar made so widespread available...and even by all authorities...at least for the most part...

On another note...when someone yells scam'....ask them how the dinars got here...if they check that out...then they will find out that the entire monetary system would be a scam...and would literally be shut down if the dinar was a scam...no different than why are a lot of our U.S. Dollars being used in Iraq...is that a scam...and why was the new Iraqi dinar initiated and endorsed by the U.S....is that a scam?...

• Upvote 1

Well , something scared the big banks out of selling dinar. The regulators and their lawyers. maybe the State Department.

Several states attorneys general have publicly stated that the tactics of the dealers are questionable and have barred sales in those states. Arkansas, Washington and Maine I think.

If you look for the disclaimer notices in the dealers sites you will read something like

.. results are not guaranteed and you may loose value. Information is provided for entertainment purposes ONLY!

We are a free country, so as long as it isn't declared illegal we are allowed to spend or give away our money any way we choose.

In several states there were dealers that were doing illicit and illegal things and practices...(whereby those dealers and banks that were doing properly were not effected)...but once there is a wave of that type of bad service going on and continued complaints come in...(like in any business, it hurts all to a certain extent)......then you have many authorities looking at the dinar as a bad thing...or at least after some went beyond the normal bounds of doing regular business...and many banks were actually buying dinars back after not selling anymore...as with some other currencies as well...And many banks were wasting much of their time talking about currencies and opening and closing accounts when nothing was happening...which is what one banker said was a situation they weighed in on as being more costly than profitable...is why he thought that they quit dealing in dinars and dongs...while still handling many others...(due to all the specualtion of those 2)...

Another intriguing thing I saw was when Chase and Citi Banks put out a notice, I believe it was on Dec. 1, 2008, that as of Dec. 15th, 2008...that they would no longer be dealing in the dinar...then appx. Jan. 1st, 2009...Chase and Citi Banks...(according to news articles)...went into Iraq to help setup Iraqs banking infrastructure...then for quite a while, (and it may still be showing), was a banner or ad showing some type of merger or tie-in with Citi Bank...on Warka Banks site online...

IMO...There are just too many discrepancies, mysteries and untold issues surrounding the dinar as a whole...but it is still legal tender and sold daily in many venues...and some areas of the country as well as even in other countries where it is almost unheard of...

The rhyme and riddle wrapped in an enigma...would be to say that the U.S. Dollar is a scam..because you just found a counterfiet note and you had to eat it, and had a loss, so your not dealing in it anymore because of that...or you just paid 30% on every dollar you made, then inflation just ate up another 50% after you just spent it..versus what the item costs a year ago...so you want to get away from that as per being a scam...but you cant..it's what you have to use...it's a currency...come what may..bad or good...the dinar is a currency of a country...just like the dollar is a currency of a country...no matter how it plays out in the end...as the end result is what I'm in it for...as I'm already facing the end result in my dollars now...LOL...

• Upvote 1

This is well written 4aprofit I have been thinking the same thing. The iraqi dinar is either the biggest scam of all time or it is the best way to eventually get rich. I am without a doubt that its the latter. If tthis was such a big scam why is this website and anything dibnar related not shut down by the authorities. I know the answer this investment is not a scam!

It's not the governments job to keep you from spending your money stupidly. Yes we are becomming a huge nanny state but at least not yet do we have to ask uncle sam if we want to spend our money on something.

There's lots of scams going on that the government doesn't step in and do anything about. Look at all the amway type pyramid schemes out there that nothign gets done about. The government can't keep tabs on everything all the time and catch everything immediately.

Also, it's only a scam if say you bought Dinar and the dealer never sent it. There was a dealer in Illinois doing this and he had like 10 companies and kept changing names everytime he got caught. THe illinois attourney general did step in and do something b/c that was really a scam, taking money and not delivering a product.

I suppose there is a bit of grey area in the law with iraqi dinar dealers calling this an investment. Techincally you have to be registered with teh SEC to sell investments. Dealers really shouldn't techincally be calling this an investment or even having charts on their site showing hypothetical RV scenarios and how much people will make at an RV at a penny, vs a nickel, vs $1, vs $12. That said that's kind of a grey area and as long as they are not promising certain returns probably won't get in trouble.

Dinar Options is actually something I'm shocked nobody has gotten taken down over. An option is the epidemy of an investment and I would think if anyone starts complaining dealers may start getting in trouble for selling options if the sec looks into it. I also think there's a huge problem on ebay with every tom **** and harry selling hgue options, even people with no track record of selling dinar let alone selling on ebay. I think this is a scam/fraud and someone should verify people actually actually have dinar to backup options they are selling.

If it was the dealers hyping people up about this I would say it's somewhat unethical and borderline criminal, however the funny thing dealers dont even do the hyping, people get themselves hyped up and consumers get other consumers hyped up about it. Its funny I have dinar and believe I can make money with it but think making millions off a $1,000 investment is just not gonna happen common sense. That said its funny/scary how vehemetly people will name call and get so mad when you even question the idea they may not make $12 million dollars off their million dinar.

One of the main problems with the dinar..is when one makes promises or guarantees...at least as per the dinar panning out as per being profitable....(even though some have already had long term gains holding dinars)...all investments for the most part are risky....and sometimes some of the better ones turn out bad...while some of the seemingly bad ones turn out great... 

Bottom Line: Either your in or your out.....you can never get in...or dump and run...or hold and ride.....but the facts that this has not been a losing proposition since day one...(at least for me)..is why I'm in....so until it proves any different, why fret?...LOL...

• Upvote 1

One of the main problems with the dinar..is when one makes promises or guarantees...at least as per the dinar panning out as per being profitable....(even though some have already had long term gains holding dinars)...all investments for the most part are risky....and sometimes some of the better ones turn out bad...while some of the seemingly bad ones turn out great... 

Bottom Line: Either your in or your out.....you can never get in...or dump and run...or hold and ride.....but the facts that this has not been a losing proposition since day one...(at least for me)..is why I'm in....so until it proves any different, why fret?...LOL...

When did you buy your dinar?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

I and many of my friends have bought dinar since the war started, as many of my friends were (civilians, military, govt. & contractors too...here & abroad)...some were bought by and for many of us in Iraq, in other countries, in the U.S., from dealers and individuals....and as per many of us...it was bought at different rates on different dates....some even at bank rates with no spreads by investing in the ISX and Warka too..with really much larger gains from that, than from just holding the physical currency...but it's all had gains for most of those that have been in long term..on pretty much everything having to do with Iraq..period!...

Here again is the scoop on that for those that dont know what has been happening since day one..as IMO..it's never been a losing proposition unless one buys and re-sells before holding very long...as that scenario is possible in gold and silver or anything else...as who buys a CD and cashes out the next day, month, etc..or before the maturity date....(and doing that is even penalized)...some have been reading this entire thing wrong IMO...but we will see when it's over wont we?...LOL...

ENJOY.....

• Upvote 1

I do have some old Saddam money....and full well know the difference....and as per the new dinar...do you need dates as per when it was issued...there were 7 denominations that were issued, and 3 coins initially, but actually some of the denominations were put out later than others...and the 50 coin was pulled from the denominations....the 25 and 100 coin show not in circulation as well... http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=Banknotes

Some like to be cocky as per their insinuations of things...let's just say I have acquired dinars since the newly issued ones were issued or thereabouts'...if it matters?...Sorry, I did'nt give an actual date...do you need the hour too?...LOL...

• Upvote 3

Thanks for your post 4aprofit. Your thoughts are interesting. My question is why IQD isn't traded internationally, Forex to be exact. Adam claims that IQD floats, maybe within the CBI though I have seen no evidence of that. IQD was not traded during the Saddam era, nor is it today. Why?

It would appear to me that Iraq should have a viable economy based on oil exports and sought after minerals. Mainly purported gold reserves. I don't know what to think. My gut tells me that Iraq is once again a dictatorship held by Maliki, today. 

I want the best for the Iraqi's. Clearly, the GOI isn't on the same page.

There are just too many questions and complex unknowns regarding Iraq...even though the entire world is moving in to do business in Iraq...(and I promise you, they are not going there to lose trillions)......I watch what they are actually doing monetarily over there...and not so much what they are saying, or that media is telling...or not telling...lol....

If the entire scope of things were understood...IMO..I dont think that we would ever have been able to invest in any of this...as typically the big boys have control of most investments...at least those that have the best returns..(of course there is an exception to this rule occassionally)...but, if this is not a good investment in the end, or as per the final result...then what else is there?....I've yet to get anyone..(especially those bashing this)..to show me something better!.....

IMO...We cant worry about what WONT happen...when many have ALREADY HAD gains...all we can do is ride it out until the end..no different than if we were invested in anything else...I dont think people have ever tried to micro-manage and worry over anything else like they have the dinar...I've always said...if it's that bad..why get in it?...

And if it causes one to bash every positive word that comes out about it...why even be on here?...or why not give us all something better to get into...especially if one spends every waking hour on here warning us...and if they are our "Dinar Saviors"...why dont they start spending as much or more time looking for something better...or helping us get to their DREAM INVESTMENT...instead of this toilet paper that IMO..they should'nt even be concerned over!...(I wonder if some of these naysayers have lost some of their million dollar day jobs chasing the toilet paper)...LOL....

• Upvote 1

I do have some old Saddam money....and full well know the difference....and as per the new dinar...do you need dates as per when it was issued...there were 7 denominations that were issued, and 3 coins initially, but actually some of the denominations were put out later than others...and the 50 coin was pulled from the denominations....the 25 and 100 coin show not in circulation as well... http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=Banknotes Some like to be cocky as per their insinuations of things...let's just say I have acquired dinars since the newly issued ones were issued or thereabouts'...if it matters?...Sorry, I did'nt give an actual date...do you need the hour too?...LOL...

I know when they were issued....just wondering what months you bought it cause there was only like a couple month span of when you could have bought your dinar and actually have made any profit....and you have dodged the question like the plague so it makes me wonder if you are actually telling the truth or just saying it.....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

I am for one just a bit tired of all the stalling tactics of Iraq's GOI and the mis-information we are being fed on many Dinar sites. There should be at least 1 that has some truthful & honest desire to give proper and intelligent info. Can somebody offer any real substance to this nonsense for a change. Stop the guru madness and pumping. If people want dinar there are enuff locations on & off site to provide that for them. Why do we have to see all the bickering and tongue-lashing. Just give us the facts, the whole facts and nothing but the facts. That's all we want.

I know when they were issued....just wondering what months you bought it cause there was only like a couple month span of when you could have bought your dinar and actually have made any profit....and you have dodged the question like the plague so it makes me wonder if you are actually telling the truth or just saying it.....

Has the dinar been as low as 4000 to 1 or not?...3000 to 1...1700 to 1...etc.,etc., etc...would you have known about it?...Has everyone bought from the same places..or under the same circcumstances or from the same sources...no!....And no, I will not go and pull any records or reciepts just for a naysayer that does'nt believe in this anyway...or as per your postings, whereby you insiniuate a hatred for the dinar somewhat anyway...I owe you nothing...if you missed out on something that others may have been privy to, who cares, as you look for everything bad under the sun regarding this anyway....Furthermore...if I needed to lay out a portfolio to anyone like yourself...you would only start more negative insults...no matter how much proof was laid out...it just goes on and on and on...if you have losses and dont believe in this...why are you even here...as that seems to be what you thrive on..is what CANT happen!...LOL.... 

On anotner note...let's just say hypothetically that many of us just bought in at appx. $600 per million...or even $700 per million...or what about even $800 per million....maybe that would make you happier..so if there is any profit there now...IS THAT OK OR NOT?....OR WHAT'S THE GRIPE OVER THAT MUCH GAIN....OR ANY GAIN FOR THAT MATTER?....

Whether some have had 100's of dollars of gains per million dinars or just 10.00 per million...until it Revalues or Flops....what is the BIG ISSUE?...I and most others are waiting on the big rise in this if there is one...and most that are waiting on the end results are not as concerned and worried and trying to micro-manage the smaller profits...even though it is good...no matter what they were...

I got in this like many others..not just looking to make hundreds of dollars per million...but even much more..but if I/we dont..so be it...as then it wont matter if we lose...or what we have and where we got it...neither will we worry over these issues if we win...

Let's say I gave a guy $200 for a million dinars in 2005...would that upset you....would $300 sound better to you...what about $400..or $600....but I think $800 is what you want to hear....or probably a $1000....but what if I bought at all of these prices?...Does it matter...as per the end result...as I may lose it all anyway...or I may only get a small return...or maybe just some small losses..or maybe I'll get a big return...but at this point..or until the big day...I could care less as per what I paid...because I'm in this thing until it's over anyway...waiting for the big one..if it happens...LOL....

This is well written 4aprofit I have been thinking the same thing. The iraqi dinar is either the biggest scam of all time or it is the best way to eventually get rich. I am without a doubt that its the latter. If tthis was such a big scam why is this website and anything dinar related not shut down by the authorities. I know the answer this investment is not a scam!

A currency can't be a scam per se if it's legal tender... The pumping and hyping some individuals operate continuously  along with the promise of impossible  and/or exaggeratedly high gains (100,000 to 300,000%  meaning 1,000 to 3,000 fold the capital spent or even more)....That's the scam / fraud/ crookwork.

I hope that a fair gain can be made with the IQD. ..I hope... I can't be sure.. Nobody can.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

A currency can't be a scam per se if it's legal tender... The pumping and hyping some individuals operate continuously  along with the promise of impossible  and/or exaggeratedly high gains (100,000 to 300,000%  meaning 1,000 to 3,000 fold the capital spent or even more)....That's the scam / fraud/ crookwork.

I hope that a fair gain can be made with the IQD. ..I hope... I can't be sure.. Nobody can.

YUP! B)

• Upvote 1

Thanks for your post 4aprofit. Your thoughts are interesting. My question is why IQD isn't traded internationally, Forex to be exact. Adam claims that IQD floats, maybe within the CBI though I have seen no evidence of that. IQD was not traded during the Saddam era, nor is it today. Why?

It would appear to me that Iraq should have a viable economy based on oil exports and sought after minerals. Mainly purported gold reserves. I don't know what to think. My gut tells me that Iraq is once again a dictatorship held by Maliki, today. 

I want the best for the Iraqi's. Clearly, the GOI isn't on the same page.

Why would the IQD be traded internationally?  There are two reasons as far as I know, for such trades.  One is that you want to buy something from a vendor in another country and thus must pay in their currency so you (if you are big enough) or a bank (for smaller amounts) will make trades in foreign exchange markets to acquire the proper currency.  Iraq sells oil and thus you only need dollars to buy it.  Second is currency speculators and they are mostly interested in currencies that float and the IQD is pegged.

I think that Iraq has a viable economy right now due to oil.  There have been very wild claims of vast gold reserves that are basically impossible so I would not put much trust in that, but they well may have other minerals to offer and that could indeed provide a reason for foreigners to need IQD to buy it in, but mining is a long and capital intensive process so I don't think that will occur any time soon.

I appreciate your point of view... I agree that the dinar isn't a scam or the problem for that matter. It's the people involved in it. The dinar is a REAL currency (even though it's not worth much at this point) and there is a REAL possibility that it could and for obvious reasons should RV and the fact that there are REAL banks, dealers, etc. where dinar can be legally purchased. People create scams based around the dinar by doing things ranging anywhere from selling counterfeit dinar to stealing people's dinar from them to pumping people into believing that the RV is going to happen tomorrow so that they will go out and buy more dinar, etc. Speculation is a REAL pain in the arse IMO, but I made the decision to get involved in this after doing my own research and I intend to stick it out until the RV comes or until I cease to exist on this planet. I of course would like the first to be the case rather than the later lol. GREED brings out the ugly in people and it's just too bad that they choose to use their intelligence to perpetrate these scams just to make a buck.