Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHAT'S REALLY HAPPENING: GURU'S, SCAM, ETC!!!

A currency can't be a scam per se if it's legal tender... The pumping and hyping some individuals operate continuously  along with the promise of impossible  and/or exaggeratedly high gains (100,000 to 300,000%  meaning 1,000 to 3,000 fold the capital spent or even more)....That's the scam / fraud/ crookwork.

I hope that a fair gain can be made with the IQD. ..I hope... I can't be sure.. Nobody can.

I don't think anyone (well its a big world so let me rephrase...) I don't think the vast majority of folks are saying that the dinar is a scam are doing so due to the currency not being real, but due to the claims that its going to go up enough to make up for the big spread many folks (though not all) paid to get it, let alone be some sort of giant windfall.  If you paid $800 or less per million IQD you're likely in pretty good shape to break even.  There is a chance when Iraq someday does a redenomination that IQD holders out of country will be shut out and have a total loss, but I think that is quite unlikely.  But if you paid $1000 or more per million I think you're in for some loss as once Iraq RDs I guess that the dealers aren't going to pay more than $750 per million and they will be the only buyers (as they can reverse their pipeline to ship it back to Iraq).

I appreciate your point of view... I agree that the dinar isn't a scam or the problem for that matter. It's the people involved in it. The dinar is a REAL currency (even though it's not worth much at this point) and there is a REAL possibility that it could and for obvious reasons should RV and the fact that there are REAL banks, dealers, etc. where dinar can be legally purchased. People create scams based around the dinar by doing things ranging anywhere from selling counterfeit dinar to stealing Comrade's Dinner from them to pumping people into believing that the RV is going to happen tomorrow so that they will go out and buy more dinar, etc. Speculation is a REAL pain in the arse IMO, but I made the decision to get involved in this after doing my own research and I intend to stick it out until the RV comes or until I cease to exist on this planet. I of course would like the first to be the case rather than the later lol. GREED brings out the ugly in people and it's just too bad that they choose to use their intelligence to perpetrate these scams just to make a buck.

UMMMMMM yeah..... I can take a joke and it is funny LOL, but I just wanted others who might have read this post (my post) and thought something was off were correct. In the sentence "People create scams based around the dinar by doing things ranging anywhere from selling counterfeit dinar to stealing people's dinar from them to pumping people into believing that the RV is going to happen tomorrow so that they will go out and but more dinar, etc." Someone made a joke and put in the "stealing comrade's dinner". I DID NOT write that and am not sure why other than maybe that someone is playing around. Like I said I thought it was funny and I take no offense, but just so others understand that I didn't write it and it was obviously changed by whomever reads and approves the replies before posting them. VERY FUNNY LOL.