Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady - People Are Going Nuts Over The High Exchange Of The Dollar !

DinarThug

Where did I describe myself as dark and gloomy??  Im pretty sure I was stating just the opposite......cause thats not my nature, although everyone seems to think that because I dont believe in the overnight millionaire making RV....

I base my research and statements off of the words coming from the CBI, history, and other sources outside of dinar land. And I have never said you cant trust Iraqi articles. I have agreed that they, just like our media/gov probly dont tell the 100% truth all the time, but I have not stated that you cannot trust anything coming from articles and such. I actually usually take a lot of crap from people because I dont think everything negative coming out of Iraq is a lie. 

I dont mean to down anyones opinion, and I dont mean to come off as all high and mighty, but there are so many involved in this whose heads are so far up in the clouds, that they cannot think clearly, or with much common sense regarding this speculation. Some do put more faith into the lies spread and misinformation then the reality of whats being said and I was just stating it. Like for instance the MANY gurus who have succeeded in twisting the worst scenario profit wise for us, into something we want to happen. (Deleting the zeros)  Now there are so many misinformed, that whenever one of those articles are posted, there are just endless comments of "GO RV' and "Go ahead and do it" and swearing up and down that this is what we have all been waiting for. Its one of the most annoying and fked up aspects of this speculation.  Dont you see a big problem?

"Dont you see a big problem?" Yes, I do.  You.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Keep is highly intelligent dude............that part I respect. But.................. if he doesn't agree with you and feels he is right imo he goes to far in trying to prove what he believes to be true. Just because it's written or stated does not make something factual..............this knowledge comes with experience - peace

P.S. Keep, annoying goes both ways. The never ending "it ain't goin to happen" gets pretty annoying as well.

• Upvote 3

CHAT LOGS

Dinar vets and other sites chats ??

This is the section that "other sites" posts can be brought to and be viewed without anyone getting their knickers in a twist.. is this correct, or am I missing something. 

That being the case perhaps this can be at least a starting point for some agreement instead of this bickering and sniping.

Anything from any other site large or small posted in here can be easily found and could perhaps ease the tension about regular posts brought to the other sections especially when they are repeated and then commented on with a half dozen words of thanks for "bringing it over"

Just a suggestion, but it really is the place for "other sites" posts

Where did I describe myself as dark and gloomy??  Im pretty sure I was stating just the opposite......cause thats not my nature, although everyone seems to think that because I dont believe in the overnight millionaire making RV....

I base my research and statements off of the words coming from the CBI, history, and other sources outside of dinar land. And I have never said you cant trust Iraqi articles. I have agreed that they, just like our media/gov probly dont tell the 100% truth all the time, but I have not stated that you cannot trust anything coming from articles and such. I actually usually take a lot of crap from people because I dont think everything negative coming out of Iraq is a lie. 

I dont mean to down anyones opinion, and I dont mean to come off as all high and mighty, but there are so many involved in this whose heads are so far up in the clouds, that they cannot think clearly, or with much common sense regarding this speculation. Some do put more faith into the lies spread and misinformation then the reality of whats being said and I was just stating it. Like for instance the MANY gurus who have succeeded in twisting the worst scenario profit wise for us, into something we want to happen. (Deleting the zeros)  Now there are so many misinformed, that whenever one of those articles are posted, there are just endless comments of "GO RV' and "Go ahead and do it" and swearing up and down that this is what we have all been waiting for. Its one of the most annoying and fked up aspects of this speculation.  Dont you see a big problem?

There are those among us, of whom I am one, who get annoyed by your constant chain jerking, always trying to insist on your private view of reality. My dreams and hopes are as real as is your fixation on what you think it real. Your reality hasn't happened yet either, and until it does, it is as pie-in-the-sky as those of any dreamer here. All any of us has is a view of possibilities, and I count on mine easier than I could even dream of trying to rely on yours. In fact, if yours were all we had, many of us would just give up. To us more hopeful types, it sounds like you are giving up part of the possiblity every time you claim that you own the only truth here. Your comments would feel impossible to us, except when you claim that your view is the only "right" one, we may not always argue with you, but we always know better. 

Francie Give Keep a little latitude , He doesn't rant like others just plods along with his agenda.

You are right. I'll do this.  It's just that I have listened to Keep for a very long time now, always claiming to own the only truth here, and I have to tell you, it really does get tiresome. But . . . I'll back away now . . .  as long as he does. haha

I wouldnt pay much attention to Mcjockey1.  He is a former lopster that went by the Screen name Dave D.  

Thank you, Easy.  I appreciate knowing this. :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

"Dont you see a big problem?" Yes, I do.  You.

So we shouldnt question or point out others inaccuracies? Just blindly accept whatever is placed before us?

And FYI, if I had no hope for this, i would be long gone.....but even with my reality based opinions/observations, im still here.....so what does that tell you?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Thank you Fran.

It is so refreshing to see how carefully you researched the accusation made by Easy.

After reading some of the content of your previous post I started to think that .. well OK some rain in her life but 76? years, strong Lady and perhaps she has reason to berate some men... fine.

I hope that Easy has the guts to reply to me before too many other members who have read this thread, like you seem to have done, believe the lie that he posted. He is not a novice on here so I can only think that this is a deliberate attempt to tarnish any reputation that I may have on here. 6076 times people have clicked on the green to enhance his reputation, but to me he is worth nothing like that, unless of course he can admit his "mistake".

I won't hold my breath waiting for a retraction from him, or anybody else who is so easily persuaded.

Regards Dave.

• Upvote 2

So we shouldnt question or point out others inaccuracies? Just blindly accept whatever is placed before us?

And FYI, if I had no hope for this, i would be long gone.....but even with my reality based opinions/observations, im still here.....so what does that tell you?

I dunno :shrug: -  maybe you just love stirring the pot, bruising fragile egos, ruffling feathers and the attention it brings? :confused2:

• Upvote 1

What About The Others???

I dunno but Keeps seems pretty real to me.

He used to pop my balloons and I was irritated by that until I came to appreciate his realistict sounding out about the "lop" articles...

NOOOOOoooo... We do NOT Want Them To Drop The 000's... Not Unless It's In A GOOD WAY.

I Got It Keeps :)

• Upvote 1

What a cool thread.  Glad I stumbled on it.  Not much news or even rumors about Iraq lately.  Seems like Ramadan has come early.  I may be late here but good job SWFloridaguy in NC.  You too Keep.  I probably understand you better than most.  Being a realist usually comes across as negative to others.  Nothing to do but deal with it.  Just the way it is.I for one like to get as many perspectives as I can.  The more I can learn, the better for me.  If I don't want to read something, I  can just scroll over it.  When others point out differernces or inconsistincies  I read their input and make my own decisions from there.  I don't know for sure but I think people point out these things to help others for a variety of reasons.  Enough rambling for me.  I'm just glad this thread didn't get locked down.  Cheers

DW

• Upvote 2

What a cool thread.  Glad I stumbled on it.  Not much news or even rumors about Iraq lately.  Seems like Ramadan has come early.  I may be late here but good job SWFloridaguy in NC.  You too Keep.  I probably understand you better than most.  Being a realist usually comes across as negative to others.  Nothing to do but deal with it.  Just the way it is.I for one like to get as many perspectives as I can.  The more I can learn, the better for me.  If I don't want to read something, I  can just scroll over it.  When others point out differernces or inconsistincies  I read their input and make my own decisions from there.  I don't know for sure but I think people point out these things to help others for a variety of reasons.  Enough rambling for me.  I'm just glad this thread didn't get locked down.  Cheers

DW

Bless You DWitte :)

Well Said My Pie.

(I'm Kinda Glad It Didn't Get Locked... cause I have noticed that not as many threads have been getting locked lately). :) Hope That will Be A Trend.

G'day Sandfly.  After wading through 114 posts I finally saw the light when I landed on post 115 and found your "heeeheeee."  Sandfly, you are my absolute favourite dinarvet.  It takes someone who is in Afganistan to know how to get straight to the point and say it how it is.  Your posts are worthy and profound and you always express yourself in the clearest and direct way possible....and all in just one word.   Thanks.  Cheers mate.  Stay safe.

• Upvote 1

G'day Sandfly.  After wading through 114 posts I finally saw the light when I landed on post 115 and found your "heeeheeee."  Sandfly, you are my absolute favourite dinarvet.  It takes someone who is in Afganistan to know how to get straight to the point and say it how it is.  Your posts are worthy and profound and you always express yourself in the clearest and direct way possible....and all in just one word.   Thanks.  Cheers mate.  Stay safe.

You Kidding Me? Arrrrgge I Wanna YELL!!! :)

Really Someone Who Says "OK" And "Thanks" Is DIRECT?

I Missed The Profound. "OK and Thanks".

When You Want To Point It Out... Tell Me When Sandfly Says Somthing Important. :)

Pretty Tired Of Francie Too :(

Ok Give Me The Boot...

I'm READY!!! MORE THAN READY!!! :)

Give Me The BIG BOOT!!!

LOVE YOU GUYS :)

Bless You DWitte :)

Well Said My Pie.

(I'm Kinda Glad It Didn't Get Locked... cause I have noticed that not as many threads have been getting locked lately). :) Hope That will Be A Trend.

I am also glad that it hasn't been locked yet, but for how long ?

Been sitting all night here watching the names of those reading this thread and I must say I am disappointed (so far) by the response to my post.

It is shameful that some who can direct comments to you, come back and read the thread but scuttle away without reply to a challenge to prove the substance of their accusations.

Perhaps they could become, in the future, the one that has some high scoring pillock  write some fabrication about them, but then, they have "friends"  that can support and outpost their accuser, it almost makes me laugh.. almost.

Nah Maggie I don't want the big boot, I just want someone to "grow a pair" and show me where they found this falsehood that they plucked out of thin air and aimed at me, 'cause I am going nowhere other than right here on DV, and keep after the lying scumbag no matter how many defend or support him, he lied, why to show some knowledge that no one knew, to do what,...

What I have achieved in this life might be as nothing compared to others, but I treasure the fact that those that do know me, know me as an honest man, I have an open outlook on life and hide nothing, even here my profile hides nothing, I feel so let down that not one person among the hundreds that read this thread could not even think to ask either me directly or Easyrider to tell where he found anything (other than his imagination) that made me out to be something that I am not. 

Being called a lopster , changing my name, is nothing to you all, but it has probably corrupted the way that I was thought of, and lowered the opinion of me held by some.

Enough, I have been up all night and have some daily chores to attend to, real world, real people awaits.

DW

Agreed and thanks.

I think Keep and SWFG are actually on the same page, trying to unhype people, and respect both.  It's a public forum, so have at it, people.

I've done my own research, know a bit about this 10 years after being given the currency, being told when to become interested, what to look for, etc, however it isn't rocket science if you hang around awhile, and read between the lines (words) in any online community.

Online "personalities" are in every social media circle.

People with little/no patience and and need for emotional gratification listen to/believe the hype/hope, and gravitate towards the hope slingers, and become addicted to this "any minute now" mentality with the dinar. It's their NATURE. They can't help themselves, and  people like SWFGuy and Keep are (in some form) a threat to their idealism.

It is what it is....

• Upvote 2

You Kidding Me? Arrrrgge I Wanna YELL!!! :)

Really Someone Who Says "OK" And "Thanks" Is DIRECT?

I Missed The Profound. "OK and Thanks".

When You Want To Point It Out... Tell Me When Sandfly Says Somthing Important. :)

Pretty Tired Of Francie Too :(

Ok Give Me The Boot...

I'm READY!!! MORE THAN READY!!! :)

Give Me The BIG BOOT!!!

LOVE YOU GUYS :)

Who would want to boot you Maggie?  You are my favorite DV!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1