Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Erruption

Heavyduty053

Did you know that if all the earths Volcano's erupted at the same time and spewed all the earth core the earth would be flat......Maybe that's what the Book of Revelation is talking about when it says God is going to use fire seven times hotter than anything known to man to cleanse the earth and its wickedness. People time is growing closer for what he's got coming for this old earth......food for thought

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

well thats a little far fetched ..... if I was to think of something that would go with that phrase "God is going to use fire seven times hotter than anything known to man to cleanse the earth" the first thing I would think of is a massive solar flare, which is actually a possibility

• Upvote 2

Not the kind of topic I was expecting here...not much talk of RV???? I also wonder why I go to another site and see more from A Montana there than here???  I am new here and need some insight please!

Did you know that if all the earths Volcano's erupted at the same time and spewed all the earth core the earth would be flat......Maybe that's what the Book of Revelation is talking about when it says God is going to use fire seven times hotter than anything known to man to cleanse the earth and its wickedness. People time is growing closer for what he's got coming for this old earth......food for thought

Not a rumor.. Mods please delete post. Waste.

• Downvote 6

Did you know that if all the earths Volcano's erupted at the same time and spewed all the earth core the earth would be flat......Maybe that's what the Book of Revelation is talking about when it says God is going to use fire seven times hotter than anything known to man to cleanse the earth and its wickedness. People time is growing closer for what he's got coming for this old earth......food for thought

As the Iraqi's say all the time.....Soon!

Go RV or RI Soon!!!

Not the kind of topic I was expecting here...not much talk of RV???? I also wonder why I go to another site and see more from A Montana there than here??? I am new here and need some insight please![/quote

Adam doesn't post in the regular forums very often, more so in VIP section. You can pretty much count on a Wednesday chat just about every week though which is posted in the forums. You are seeing snippets of his chat on other sites :)

Edited by Tripphood

Heavyduty....man dude you are really deep bro!! Dude...can I come over and we can have some of my best stuff!! Dude...we can talk about the volcano fire Gods! Dude...please email me...Long live the Frie Gods!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hahahahaahhahahahahaaahahaha!!!! ... oh, wait, you believe that stuff? I thought this was a joke...  My bad...  :blink:

Yes I agree this should be posted off topic..however, since you posted this response I will tell you ...you will believe as well...sooner or later..yep your bad.. neg as you wish, it wont change a thing.

• Upvote 1

The volcano ,flat earth, God destroying the world is a bonified rumor leave it where it is --nothing in rumors says you must have proof of what is posted or where it comes from--true or not--accepted or not--you can choose not to read the post--or believe in it as truth--if makes you uncomfortable then maybe you should examine your life as to what is making you ignore a possibility --interesting---well tell me will the RV happen this weekend or God destroying the world by volcano either scenario is possible--neither has upfront intell

Leave it where it is--let each person decide for themselves what is right or wrong --just like listening to all the gurus

Thank you

Correct me if I'm wrong but Heavy's post is posted in "off topics".  Is there another "off topic" somewhere else that I don't know off. :shrug:

you can choose not to read the post--or believe in it as truth--if makes you uncomfortable then maybe you should examine your life as to what is making you ignore a possibility --interesting---

:twothumbs:

Correct me if I'm wrong but Heavy's post is posted in "off topics".  Is there another "off topic" somewhere else that I don't know off. :shrug:

:twothumbs:

It was originally posted in the "Rumors" section...It was moved to"Off Topics"