Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sreet price of IQD in Iraq rapidly deteriorating.

Luigi1

all they need to do is get their m2 down to 100 billion dinars and they can  rv one to one .. and then just use dollars and dinars like they always did .. like all their neighboring countrys do .. like kuwait .. saudi arabia .. jordan .. iran .. syria .. .. they all have small m2 money supplys in dinar .. not trillions of them .. the only way to do that is buy back all the dinars .. then rv ..or just eliminate them with new currency ..and peg an exchange rate to the new currency, give a time line and dead line to turn in your currency ,,, and its over

onceiraq recieved trillions of new dinars back in 2003 .. their was no way the old rate could be re-instated .. their were to many dinars now ..

then they doubled or tripled that amount .. up to around 75 trillion of them now ..there is no way on earth they can rv 75 trillion dinars at one to one ..

they have to create a situation that no one wants those dinars and switch toi dollars .. or the rv is off .. get it ..

im happy they are dumping the dinar in iraq .... good . send it to the cbi //...all of it ..

its not rocket science

reverse split ..

pretend for a minute  the dinar are stock in iraq .. that represents iraqs  worth .. which it isnt ,, but the same principle applys ..

Investopedia explains 'Reverse Stock Split'

For example, a 1-for-2 reverse split means you get half as many shares, but at twice the price. It's usually a bad sign if a company is forced to reverse split - firms do it to make their stock look more valuable when, in fact, nothing has changed.

Edited by dontlop

im happy they are dumping the dinar in iraq .... good . send it to the cbi //...all of it ..

its not rocket science

reverse split ..

pretend for a minute  the dinar are stock in iraq .. that represents iraqs  worth .. which it isnt ,, but the same principle applys ..

Investopedia explains 'Reverse Stock Split'

For example, a 1-for-2 reverse split means you get half as many shares, but at twice the price. It's usually a bad sign if a company is forced to reverse split - firms do it to make their stock look more valuable when, in fact, nothing has changed.

Dontlop::: A redenomination is the same (almost) as a reverse stock split . When a shre of stock falls below a dollar for 90 days the NYSE threatens to DELIST it . Trades of many thousands of shares at very low value clog up the system. So to avoid that the reverse split combines enough shares usually to get the value above $10 / share.

In the case of a currency when the base unit has so little value It doesnt make sense to continue to print/mint more of it , so in the case of an RD the bank will combine  enough of the old base unit to one of a larger value for meaningful trade .

NO they ARE NOT dumping dinar , ALL of it ( nearly 80T now) is STILL there!

What do you call this , stability of the exchange rate of the dinar from 1300-1270 dinar? Is this a normal street rate or future CBI locked rate which we don't know when they are going to change it in the CBI site? cause when we see the CBI site right now, the rate still remains 1166 nothing change at all.

Finance parliamentary: the start of the stability of the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar gradually

Friday, 17 May 2013 13:03

Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed that the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar began to gradually return to stability after a series of measures taken by the central bank recently. A member of the Committee Secretary Hadi said that "the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar began to gradually return to the state of stability as the dollar fell against the dinar to 1270 dinars to the dollar after breaking 1300 dinars to the dollar during the past few days."

Hadi explained that "the problem began to fade after a series of measures taken by the Central Bank of Iraq is pumping extra amounts of Almuammlh difficult to market," noting that "the foreign currency held by the central bank cover block twice as paper". He continued that "the problem was not with the central bank, but the banks and Chirfah companies, if the point during the last period failing to buy dollars from the central bank, which led to the high value of the dollar against the dinar."

And Hadi and that "the Finance Committee and after the end of the holiday will add legislative and Minister of Finance and agency managers of all banks for the purpose of research topic and how to overcome the problems." The Finance Committee has ضيفت this week, and Central Bank Governor Abdul Basit Turki agency and discussed with him the reasons for the high price of the dollar against the dinar.

THE LINK : http://www.uragency....-05-17-13-03-44

ptsh_basil_grow_LRG.jpg

Means we have garnesh for our food.., hope this helps Texas1, lol.

How dare you advertise your marijuana plant on a public site........

and not include your prices

Well, As Opposed To Any Hope For Our IQD Investment - At Least This Thread Is Basil Compliant ! :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 3

you'll always be laughing all the way to the bank.......

Dude ..... Can We Like ..... Umm ..... Hit The Drive Thru ..... Umm ..... Before We Head To ..... Uh, Where Were We Going ? :blink:

:D    :D    :D

• Upvote 3

Dude ..... Can We Like ..... Umm ..... Hit The Drive Thru ..... Umm ..... Before We Head To ..... Uh, Where Were We Going ? :blink:

:D    :D    :D

I went to plus you but found you had already been plused........

You're plusing yourself again aren't you, you egotesticle bastard......

• Upvote 2

No Way - It's More Fun When Somebody Else Does It !

:D:D:D

Although I Do Have The Cahones To Be ..... As U Stated ..... An 'Egotesticle Bastard' .....

:lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

Across the board the US Dollar has strengthened in recent weeks against most of the world's currencies. 

Good Point.  The Aussie dollar has been driven well below parity after spending most of the last 2 years being more valuable than the US dollar..this is what the OZ Reserve bank wanted as result of 0.25% (1/4 of one percent) interest rate drop last week - to boost economy within as things are tough here for small business etc.   Further news suggests that the US economy is starting to improve....as per recent share market increases....so the value of the US dollar right now is improving globally which lowers the value of other currencies that float against the US $.  The improving US economy was also a factor in the OZ dollar dropping under parity, along with the Reserve Bank alignment of interest rates.  The value of 1 dinar is miniscule so a value drop of 100 dinar does make a difference if dealing in billions of dinars - but not for for the average person on the street who is already using US dollars to buy groceries.  However  if they are in fact using dinar to buy goods, the change of rate from 1162 to 1300 is actually less than 1% of a US$1 value....ie less than 1 cent for each $1 spent.  The Oz dollar just dropped in value over 5% in one week - from $1.04 cents to less than $0.99c against US$1 !!!.  Much of this is over my head as I an not an ecomonist, but maybe the improving value of the US dollar globally right now has something to do with the value of the dinar droppingin Iraq - but, the drop is minor compared to rate other currency values have decreased against the US$ this last couple of weeks.  My calculations might not be totally accurate - re percentages - as I have no calculator - but, I am not sure if we should be concerned about the decreasing value of the dinar as the CBI will address this if it is an issue as that is the role of all Reserve Banks.  Maybe it might encourage the CBI to RV?    1:1 sounds good and none of us will need a calculator.

How dare you advertise your marijuana plant on a public site........

and not include your prices

Don't know about basil... But some  type of garlic is way much stronger than weed.

Well, As Opposed To Any Hope For Our IQD Investment - At Least This Thread Is Basil Compliant ! :o

:D :D :D

lol.

Ya, But After All - Colorado Is The Home Of The 'Mile High' City ! :blink:

:D       :D      :D

3roce01.jpeg

And a beautiful city at that. Loved it.

Rotflmao.... Egotesticle....

It's always best to purchase your basil required dinar from a Colorado dealer, cause with or without an RV, you'll always be laughing all the way to the bank.......

Or laughing like mad at your mother-in-law's jokes......

• Upvote 1

From a member on another site: member bdestoned

The EO is a good seal of approval telling us that "Continuing" to invest in Iraq, our $ will be protected.

Also, it is MY understanding that the deteriorating IQD is 'currently' & 'lastly' being measured against the Dollar Index. *We will see Iraq like Kuwait have an 'Undisclosed Basket' to be valued against... (Can anyone say G7)
And, AS the Dollar Index increases, the IQD decreases. It has to cross somewheresometime; be it 84.55, 86.00 whatever. It can't go much further though... Iraq is ready to fall apart & the US is ready to string up Obama. (ripple effect - Maliki to Obama)

Remember, WE (the US) have OUTSOURCED our Inflation; the last of it has no place left to go, But Iraq. 
"When" the trigger gets pulled, our "Revenues" go up in the US. *June WILL be the first month in 6 years to Begin paying down DEBT. It's P-E-R-F-E-C-T... 

All the DISTRACTIONS were part of my understanding would happen JUST prior to the RV & keep the World's attention OFF of the Noble Lie... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noble_lie
Be it a "New World Economic System" OR whatever will be revealed AFTERwards. 
Most everyone will be kicking themselves in the butt for something though... ie. Should-of, Could-of gotten Dinars...
UNLESS, we get a True Jubilee THIS TIME.... Pray this time the RESET serves the citizens of the US via Removing Their DEBT as well... *The new Pope slams the Global Cult of Money. See these articles. 
https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclient=psy-ab&q=pope+francis&oq=pope+&gs_l=hp.1.0.0l4.1563.2492.0.6785.5.5.0.0.0.0.812.1827.0j1j2j1j6-1.5.0...0.0...1c.1.14.psy-ab.FXWrCAS7jeo&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.46751780,d.eWU&fp=b98ab506af0a456b&biw=1348&bih=569

As you can see, the 3 letter agencies (LOL... IRS) may be the last to deal with, AS the Politics of Money plays out & they bring in a new Chief to take over from here; someone thats blindsided to the truth of the past issues. 

A Dollar Sell-Off is predicted, when QE stalls & the bond buying program of the FED ceases; it will, however, BE post RV ... then, the IQD rises and rises... 
A De-peg will occur any minute, but will it "remove the Zeros" or RI or RV... at the same time... AND...
Re-peg to the new basket. That IS the Question! 

Edited by easyrider

Sorry I missed the fun with Thugs, Texas1 and umbertino on my basil post. I moved out to my property yesterday.

Texas1, prices are based on numereous factors including a frequent buyer program I'm sure your on, lol. 

:cigar:  :cigar:

Edited by respectron
  • Upvote 2

Sorry I missed the fun with Thugs, Texas1 and umbertino on my basil post. I moved out to my property yesterday.

Texas1, prices are based on numereous factors including a frequent buyer program I'm sure your on, lol. 

:cigar:  :cigar:

Respectron....I wish you the Best  about everything.

• Upvote 2