Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oh Okie should I believe you this time???

bostonangler

5-12-13 Okieoilman: I HOPE ALL YOU WONDERFUL MOTHERS WERE REALLY HONORED TODAY. MOST OF YOU DESERVE IT. I KNOW MY MOTHER HAD HER HANDS FULL WHEN I WAS JUST A TAD-POLE. I THINK SHE MUST HAVE HAD THE PATIENCE OF JOBE.

I HAVE NOT POSTED FOR SEVERAL DAYS BECAUSE OF THE IN-CORRECT RUMOR MILL THAT HAS PREVAILED AND HAVE WAITED FOR CONFIRMABLE INFORMATION. MY PROBLEM AS WELL AS OTHER MESSENGERS IS THAT AS SOON AS THE INFORMATION WAS PRESENTED US AND WE SHARED IT—–IT CHANGED.

HAVING BEEN IN THAT POSITION MANY TIMES BEFORE I AM OF THE MOST CONSERVATIVE NATURE NOW THAN EVER BEFORE. WE CAN REPORT THAT THE ACTIVITY LAST WEEK AFTER CONFIRMATION WAS AS PROGRESSIVE AS WE COULD EVER HOPE FOR AND I AM VERY ANXIOUS TO SEE WHAT PANS OUT THIS COMING WEEK.

WE HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS CLOSE BEFORE (EVER HEARD THAT BEFORE).

BUT THIS TIME IT IS TRUE. IF THERE ARE ANY MORE DELAYS OR ISSUES PREVELANT –AT THIS TIME I AM UNAWARE OF THEM. I WILL ONLY POST HENCEFORTH WHAT IS PROVEN FACT AND NOT CONJECTURE OR OPINION.

I AM ON A HIGH STATE OF ALERT PRESENTLY. I AM MOST ANXIOUS TO MAKE THE FINAL POST ANNOUNCING TO THE DINARIANS THAT AS BOB BARKER USED TO SAY–(COME ON DOWN).

I HAVE INTEL COMING IN TODAY THAT I AM AWAITING CONFIRMATION ON AND IF IT IS TRUE—-WE WILL (COME ON DOWN).

I UNDERSTAND AFTER TODAY THERE ARE SOME VERY WEALTHY SENATORS, AND CONGRESSMEN.

B/A

• Upvote 1

WE HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS CLOSE BEFORE (EVER HEARD THAT BEFORE).

BUT THIS TIME IT IS TRUE. IF THERE ARE ANY MORE DELAYS OR ISSUES PREVELANT –AT THIS TIME I AM UNAWARE OF THEM. I WILL ONLY POST HENCEFORTH WHAT IS PROVEN FACT AND NOT CONJECTURE OR OPINION.

I UNDERSTAND AFTER TODAY THERE ARE SOME VERY WEALTHY SENATORS, AND CONGRESSMEN.

How is that last statement "proven fact and not conjecture?"

• Upvote 2

There once was a Okie man who was bored as he sat in a Lazyboy surfing the internet. To amuse himself he took a great breath and posted on a forum, “RV! RV! The Iraq currency has RV’d!"

The investors came replying back to help the Okie celebrate the much anticipated RV. But soon they found there was no RV. The man laughed at the thought of their angry faces.

"Don't cry RV, oilfield man," said the investors, "when there's no RV!" They went grumbling back to their daily routines.

Later, the man sent out another post, "RV! RV! The RV has happened!" To his naughty delight, he watched the investors send replies to give him credit for announcing the RV.

When the investors discovered once again no RV they sternly replied, "Save your RV song for when it actually happens! Don't cry 'RV' when there is NO RV!"

But the Okie man just grinned and watched them as they grumbled away once more.

Later, he heard that there actually was a REAL RV. Alarmed, he leaped to his feet and sent another post, "RV! RV!"

But the investors thought he was trying to fool them again, and so they chose not to reply.

The investors had already learned of the RV by credible sources and after cashing in they went by Okies and found him crying because nobody replied to his post about the RV.

"There really was a RV!, he cried out!" Why didn't you reply and give me credit for announcing the RV?""

One of the investors calmly spoke to the oilfield man , "Nobody believes a liar...even when he is telling the truth!"

• Upvote 4

One of the investors calmly spoke to the oilfield man , "Nobody believes a liar...even when he is telling the truth!"

And there friends is the WHOLE of the matter... Okie has proven again... and again ....and again....he plays fast and loose with the "truth".....truth be told that makes him a L I A R !!.....

so DON'T BELIEVE HIM.....

• Upvote 1

:eyebrows:

Outta all of that, I got a little shread of truth.   He said he was on High Alert.  He got the "High" right this time!

Well, maybe this is a start of Okie.  A little at a time!

Go RV or RI Soon !!!

:bravo:

• Upvote 1

Now this is only friendly answer. Job was a huge figure from the bible that was tested by the Lord and during this test it was shown that Job had some kind of patience...........Thus the phrase........that a severely patient man or woman would......(The patience of Job). It is a commonly used reference and if you qualify you are some kind of really calm and willing and patient individual. I'll let some of our bible scholars tell you more cause as of late I've been a bit slack on my studies......I mean well however. :blush:  :blush: ...lol.

Good Lord .....I have the spelling of a moron today......sorry............ :confused2:

Edited by EagleEye
no e in Job
  • Upvote 1

And there friends is the WHOLE of the matter... Okie has proven again... and again ....and again....he plays fast and loose with the "truth".....truth be told that makes him a L I A R !!.....

so DON'T BELIEVE HIM.....

Yeah I don't put much stock in anything Okie says now, he has been wrong toooooo mannnnyyyyy times. Get a life man, start telling the truth, your nose has grown 10 feet. Pin-okie- man

• Upvote 1

Now this is only friendly answer. Job was a huge figure from the bible that was tested by the Lord and during this test it was shown that Job had some kind of patience...........Thus the phrase........that a severely patient man or woman would......(The patience of Job). It is a commonly used reference and if you qualify you are some kind of really calm and willing and patient individual. I'll let some of our bible scholars tell you more cause as of late I've been a bit slack on my studies......I mean well however. :blush:  :blush: ...lol.

Good Lord .....I have the spelling of a moron today......sorry............ :confused2:

You missed the point...

I know who Job is. Okie spelled it Jobe. He can't even spell the name of a prominent biblical figure correctly. That's my point: He has no credibility if he can't even get simple stuff like spelling and grammar correct.

I believe every word Okie predicts because the ships at sea

and all my world wide friends!

he prays for our blessing.

okie's info is top secret like wife in the knows

arnt they special!

at least when he calls the rv he gives a good excuse

for it not happening.

okie's my hero!

• Upvote 1

You missed the point...

I know who Job is. Okie spelled it Jobe. He can't even spell the name of a prominent biblical figure correctly. That's my point: He has no credibility if he can't even get simple stuff like spelling and grammar correct.

Yep You're right I missed it and apologize......If Eagle Eye hadn't edited my post I would gotten it wrong. Shoot. But your were right. My apologies.