Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another Guru claims it already RVed.

Luigi1

from another source...

5-10-13- I4U Guru Carol Beams posted today, 07:28 PM well now...seems something is afoot...I just received a phone call...and said...WE HAVE AN INTERNATIONAL RV...sooooo...why don't we see it?...Heard unless you are subscribed to a special program to read the FOREX...We won't...Huge speculation going on through e-mails...possibly... tonight.

I ask...Could the big boys be setting up the international RV for themselves & excluding the ordinary small currency speculators like us. EO 13303 expires next week. Will small investors like us loose protection from the big boys? Soros just made $Millions the other day through possible insider currency intel. What are your thoughts. Will Are we toast?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

My thoughts are that

1. If and when a revalution occurs, it will not be hidden knowledge. It will be like any other currency.

2. Most gurus need reported to the FBI so their followers will have there eyes opened when they are investigated.

(enough complaints will make this happen)

3. Change your name, sounds like you work in the adult film industry.

• Upvote 2

My thoughts are that

1. If and when a revalution occurs, it will not be hidden knowledge. It will be like any other currency.

2. Most gurus need reported to the FBI so their followers will have there eyes opened when they are investigated.

(enough complaints will make this happen)

3. Change your name, sounds like you work in the adult film industry.

There were several articles of Soros & other big players making $Millions this week in currency speculations through insider information. I'm just curious if the big int'l banks are setting us  up for a big fall.

• Upvote 1

I love it...up until now it's always been rv on friday....now it's it has already happened, but only us (gurus) or the powerful can cash in now....sheesh

There has been several articles out of the RV being a closed club for the rich & powerful. For the rest of us..we contributed to their wealth. Kinda like buying a losing lotto ticket while the other guy cashes in.

• Upvote 1

you can't have one rate for one group and another for everyone else...making money off of insider info is very different than haveing a special group that can take advantage of the higher rate.  If you had such an arrangement all of the "big" players would simply go purchase all of the dinar from everyone else so they could make more money and there would be an almost endless supply for them to do this.  And, once they cashed in the rate would have to fall back to previous levels so there would be no point in doing it. There aren't any tiers, special groups, whales or anyother seperation...money is money, otherwise it crashes.

• Upvote 1

Something like this makes me think that the limpets or trying to get us to sell our dinar to them. So we get out and they have the rest greed makes people kooky that way. This is pure stink. BS.

Good point. I know of two co-workers that dumped their IQD at a loss. They gave up. Couldn't take it anymore. Those passing out this disinformation may be the real winners as some people sell their IQD to them.

• Upvote 1

Most gurus need reported to the FBI

End Quote

On which charges exactly? Talking BS on the Net? They'd have to arrest half the Pop. of Internet writers /  ( any) Forum posters then...

It's not that they took money from Investors ( that I know of)...so I couldn't see grounds for charges. But I'm not a ( internet) Law Expert.

The charge could be one of  " purposely agitating masses with false statements and lies" etc.

Edited by umbertino

However, umbertino, if an investigation ensued the complaints and it was found that a 'guru' made money in any way, shape or form from their lies, it is fraud. Intent to deceive for personal gain constitutes fraud in the States. If they make money directly from dinar dealers affiliation such as ad banners, that would do it. Though it would take an investigation to see if any illegal activity is being carried out.

Very good question.

• Upvote 2

Your right. There has been too much BS lately. We don't know what to believe anymore.

Lately.......In Dinar Forums World every year has its Poppies, Blainos, Bluedogs, Bulldogs, Okies, TerryK's etc....I recall the very first one ( superpumper that I know of, on another Forum, back in  circa 2005).... ShotGun Susie from Alaska.

However, umbertino, if an investigation ensued the complaints and it was found that a 'guru' made money in any way, shape or form from their lies, it is fraud. Intent to deceive for personal gain constitutes fraud in the States. If they make money directly from dinar dealers affiliation such as ad banners, that would do it. Though it would take an investigation to see if any illegal activity is being carried out.

Very good question.

Ok... Thanks Bering.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

There has been several articles out of the RV being a closed club for the rich & powerful. For the rest of us..we contributed to their wealth. Kinda like buying a losing lotto ticket while the other guy cashes in.

Effective image, Luigi.