Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Proceed with caution.

Luigi1

from another source...

Caution reading some of OOM & 12thman updates. both have been hacked by outsiders. There are those out there to do us Dinarians harm or play mind games with us. Proceed with caution.

here's a update I came across...

Source...Note: Here have been 12thman imposters sending us updates and if the IP address doesn't match the original...then we do not post it...Thank you.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Why is this a problem???????   A hacker cant say anything more misleading and untrue than OOM and 12thman do on a regular basis!!!!!!!!!!!!

If these Gurus can be hacked then how many others have also been hacked by imposters.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Why is this a problem???????   A hacker cant say anything more misleading and untrue than OOM and 12thman do on a regular basis!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree .

evened you out Luigi1 .... I don't think you deserve a neg for just posting something that came from another site.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I agree .

evened you out Luigi1 .... I don't think you deserve a neg for just posting something that came from another site.

Thanks mate. This post is ment just to be a warning for us all to stay on our toes & to be vigilant.

• Upvote 2

If these Gurus can be hacked then how many others have also been hacked by imposters.

I would give the "we have been hacked" credibilty if that excuse hasnt been used in the past to cover their arses after their "intel , wales cashing out, teir 1-2 cashed out" post were debunked and proven wrong... Oh we were hacked is nothing but horse hockey!

Johhnywg used the Algorithm excuse so many times the gurus dont even go there any more nor does Johnnywg post... It wont be long before the "We've been hacked" excuse wears out.... These gurus better hope the RV happens soon they are running low on B.S. excuses....

Edited by steveinfla

I would give the "we have been hacked" credibilty if that excuse hasnt been used in the past to cover their arses after their "intel , wales cashing out, teir 1-2 cashed out" post were debunked and proven wrong... Oh we were hacked is nothing but horse hockey!

Johhnywg used the Algorithm excuse so many times the gurus dont even go there any more nor does Johnnywg post... It wont be long before the "We've been hacked" excuse wears out.... These gurus better hope the RV happens soon they are running low on B.S. excuses....

You & I may be strong enough to handle all the BS.

How many folks already gave up to such disinformation? How many more are unable to handle the hype only to be let down again? Someone in dire straights could take their own life while others continue to play mind games.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I have only been following this mess for about 3 months and I already dont believe anything that is said by these losers. They have no idea what they are talking about and I do not see the satisfaction of going in circles with them every week. Every Wednesday and Thursday they start saying be very happy for the weekend and Monday Looks Great!! and come Tuesday they are doing the exact same thing.....I only read the BS from these so called gurus when I am bored. I honestly just don't understand what satisfaction one would get about being the one to predict when this is going to happen especially when you are predicting it to happen every single week. I have learned early now just to sit back and wait for it to happen. My world does not stop for these guru's who have proven to me they know nothing!

OH I WAS HACKED!!!! OH MY GOSH I CANT BELIEVE SOMEONE USED MY SCREEN NAME TO TELL YOU THAT MY SUPER SECRET SOURCE HAS CONFIRMED THE RV HAS HAPPENED AT 3.42 PER US DOLLAR AND IT IS SHOWING IN ASIA AND EUROPE AS WE SPEAK THE TIER 1S ARE CASHING OUT AND WE WILL BE AT THE BANK IN 3 DAYS WHEN IT SHOWS ON FOREX........

I WOULD HAVE NEVER TOLD YOU THAT BECAUSE I ALREADY USED THAT STORY MANY TIMES PREVIOUSLY SO I MADE UP NEW ONES...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Man what a TRUE STATEMENT that is! It is more likely that a completely unknown hacker is MORE reliable than either OOM or 12thman.

• Upvote 1

And if they were shot, we could have another episode of Dallas "Who Shot JR"

starring Larry Hackman

Oh ... I remember that when I was working in Bloomington,IN as a Volunteer (1980-81) in a  day-care center, this "Who shot JR" TV craze came out and my colleagues at the day - care were all talking about it.....I was like....Boh.....

I understand that serial was very successful... 

BTW...RIP Larry Hagman.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1