Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV rumor details - Global reset - IQD to the rescue

NORTEC

No, I wish though! I dream of the day I can afford to do so. I just can't stand being tied to one place,

I want to belong to everywhere and nowhere at the same time!

it's also my dream.... I was lucky enough to have been able to travel extensively  (within my standards of normal non-rich person ) in the past..

In the last years due to financial problems  I was unable to do so  ( well, just a tidy bit)....I still hope to begin travelling again  whenever possible and spend long periods of time abroad in my fav places..... Portugal & Spain ( and their islands) and Central & South America.

Edited by umbertino

I went everywhere in the Navy, I miss it. I want to do it on my own schedule and itinerary though! ;-)

I feel ya. There's not another thing  such as travelling ( internationally) ...It's a mind, heart and soul opener second to none imho.

Also a wallet opener, I acknowledge that... But it's worth it most of the time.

Edited by umbertino

I don't normally post here, I've been a member for some time now. I'm what you refer to as a lurker. I have been on many sites and chose DV because of the atmosphere and freedom to speak without being banned. With that being said, we are all adults and at times will disagree and thats ok, but people that profess to being "Believers of the Word of God" arguing on a public forum.What kind of witness is that. GOD our Father commanded us to love one another. As far as the bible king james etc they are all translations and all are good sorry for being longwinded.

You should post more often easy. +1

First of all as stated several times before I want you to find one..just one..instance of me stating or implying that anyone here was any less Christian or right with God than me for having a different interpretation of scripture.Good luck because you're not going to find it.However I think several of the good ol DV boys/girls in here have implied such about me,even you at some point if I am not mistaken.

So your first scripture quote about the pharasee and tax collector is pointless in that regard.Never claimed to be holier than thou...just perhaps more intuned to the truth in this case.There is truth and then there are lies.I refuse to continue to go along with the mainstream Christian herd mentality of just accepting doctrines we are taught from birth.Do you actually care about truth at all,or are you merely going to repeat your dogma's like pre trib rapture blindly no matter how many holes there are or how many times it is refuted?Experience with many devout Christians has sadly led me more often to the latter outcome.So if you appear to be upholding a lie,you're darn right I will stand up and do my best to oppose it. 

And as for the last scripture,sounds like you're reading one of those newer bibles that are very liberal with it's wording to me.It's referring to nonbelievers talking badly about Christians and their faith,and being shamed by their good character.I am calling you and others here out on your insistence on clinging to doctrines and dogma's that have been proven to be shaky at best.I have no issue with your Christian faith in the least.Once again..a mute point that was never an issue with us to begin with.

And Remind me again why I should be bothered to be nice when people here have ganged up on me and been rude and condescending from the start.

Many of you want to falsely accuse me of being full of hatred and malice.Nope..but if people want to be wise guys here they should be ready for a little sarcasm back now shouldn't they?

I may be a Christian,but I also don't take bull crap when I am openly insulted.Do as you will Markinsa,I do not feel I am being any more aggressive than many of my detractors here.

Dude take a deep breath and listen to yourself . You seriously cannot see that your testimony cannot be taken seriously because of the way you present it ? 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

How do you know other currencies are revaluing? If thats true what does it have to do with the Iraqi dinar RV?

- Many currencies are revaluing -

- The RV is almost here -

Edited by JMULS31

- Many currencies are revaluing -

I'd peacefully  and kindly  ask you to please  define  " almost there".  Might mean all or nothing.

I , for one, know it's a Level 42  ( band) song title ( good one).

Edited by umbertino

- Many currencies are revaluing -

Please let him have that battleaxe in his hand the next time he uses his keyboard, and please let there be a long waiting time for repairs at his computer repair shop... if not, let him seize up with rust, Amen.

No offence Markinsa, my religion allows mild inoffensive humour... I hope.

• Upvote 2

That's what the gurus said. Is there any real facts to this?

I just looked up PYG and it's at .00024. I see no news about it going up.

The PYG, RSD, AMD, ILS, ERN,SYP, RWF, SCR, CHF, ISK, SEK, NIO & MMK

were released today - others to follow soon -

Edited by JMULS31

Sorry but you're wrong.

There is soon coming a world leader that the bible calls the antichrist,whom will unite the globe into a world religion and economy.I firmly believe that the current shadow empire called the new world order working behind the scenes will be what helps bring him onto the scene.And the NWO always plays two  seemingly different sides (one the threat,the other the solution) against others to attain their goals.In reality however both are working together with one playing good cop and the other the bad one.

9/11/AlQaeda and the Bush/Obama administration are the two newest examples of this.Both are given their marching orders by the same satan worshipping elite families.Alqaeda/radical Islam and 9/11 was the problem,and Bush/Obama's administrative actions were the solution.All part of a clever ruse to further their plan of the one world government.

The next problem/solution should be the final one.In my humble opinion it will involve the aliens/ascended masters the new agers always talking about finally appearing and seemingly removing these ruling families from power as they claim they are going to do.After that they will set up their own government and tell the people of the world they need to set aside their differences and come together into a one world economy and religion.Because these advanced beings seem to bring so much peace and good will with their coming (things like global currency resets,prosperity packages,and advanced tech) the global community will comply.And their leader the world teacher (maitreya,antichrist etc) will reign over this empire and as the bible clearly says will 'destroy many with peace'.This will be the great deception and will cause the final falling away.Anyone who does not accept this one world govt will be killed.

AHHH OK.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...

There may be some truth to the reset. Not a reset as we think of it, but if enough governments are holding large amounts of Dinars, & I know first hand that the USA is one of them, our economy will see a cash influx that should "reset" our debt situation.

I know for a fact a big RV will reset my situation for the first time in my life! :)

Gymrat - you say you know FIRSTHAND the US holds dinar?

Firsthand means you have seen it, or have SEEN evidence of it firsthand - yourself.

Do you have proof? Otherwise it is just like your political rants against the liberals - no proof. 

Once again,get along little Doggy.

It's obvious you have nothing of value or merit to contribute to this discussion. 

Actually they are not different at all.

Aliens/demons among us are yet another thing you apparently simply cannot believe in unless it is spoon fed to you by a source you deem 'credible'.This is merely gradual conditioning,as most mainstream sources of information are controlled by the same scum that have bought off the interests of our governments.That is why our politicians is Washington are such disappointments these days.They'll feed you the usual lines of bull to get elected,but in reality they dance to the same piper.

There are so many modern accounts now of people encountering ET's or other strange demonic or hybrid creatures.The blind like yourself tend to merely delude yourselves into thinking these masses of people are just lying for attention or crazy.After all if it were true you would be hearing about them on the daily news amirite?

Well in reality you will.Eventually they will come out into the open when all the preparations for their great deception and one world government are layed.People have already been conditioned to accept them slowly over the last 60 yrs.Why do you think there has been such a gradual increase in ET related hollywood flicks and media stories,to the point it is now an explosion.ET's are everywhere in our culture now,history channel is even making shows about ancient aliens to deceive you into thinking scripture is wrong and primitive man merely mistook them for angels and gods.It's the reverse actually..aliens are demons.Sad thing is that when they come most will then go from one delusion to another.From openly mocking people who claim ET existence,to blindly following them themselves when they finally appear.But you will be following lying demonic spirits to your destruction.

In addition to the overwhelming evidence in increase in paranormal encounters and sightings,the alien/demon theory also seems to mesh well with what the bible says.Daniel seems to suggest that the last earth kingdom will have 'they' come and mingle with the seed of men.'They' clearly suggests that what ever they are,they are clearly not human.Jesus says that when he comes back it will be as the days of noah.The days of noah were characterized by rampant evil and fallen angels and their hybrid off spring mingling with mankind.Saint John in Revelation describes some of these demonic entities as 'like frogs'.Which bodes well for UFO buffs that have encountered them and describe many as reptilean or amphibious looking in nature.

If you own a gun, and I am sure you do....did you undergo a background check?

I am just as sure that answer is negative.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Parliamentary economy: central bank reserves increase to more than 80 billion dollars will enhance the stability of the Iraqi dinar

01-07-2013 11:38 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Rapporteur of the Commission stressed the economy and investment MP / coalition of Kurdish blocs / Khalil Mahma, that the increase in central bank reserves of hard currency will enhance the stability of the Iraqi dinar and develop the national economy.

Khalil said (of the Agency news): that the increase in monetary reserves of the Central Bank for more than 80 billion dollars, this means that ALL IRAQI DINARS located INSIDE or OUTSIDE IRAQ COVERED TWO DOLLARS and a HALF DOLLAR, because the size of the blocks cash of the Iraqi currency amounting to 33 trillion dinars.

He added: This increase will enhance the stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar, the international currency because it would be a safe haven for him, plus he will promote the growth of the national economy.

The Iraqi Central Bank announced an increase in the cash reserves of hard currency to more than 80 billion dollars. / End / 8.'s. M /

THE LINK : http://www.4.hathaly...cd=2&sid=242852

Good post Al!  This may be the topper of all of your great articles you seem to find.  They seem to be saying they can cover inside and outside dinar.  They can cover the dinar up to 2.50 dollars.  This does not mean they will go that high but they could do it.

As our friend Jesus has taught many of us, you ARE the Christ (if you accept the simplicity of The Beatitudes) just as he is. Conversely, the "antichrist" (ego) is simply a psychological PROJECTION that lives "between your ears" due to your own judgements that create conscious and mostly UNCONSCIOUS guilt. We all either extend LOVE or project our unhealed ANGER (blame) onto others. It's all about taking 100% RESPONSIBILTY for the reality you create/created.

Blessings to All, and Go RV!!!