Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Najiba Najib calls for the RESTRUCTURING of the IRAQI CURRENCY and REDUCE the incidence of COUNTERFEITING and FORGERY! (April 15, 2013 3:07 pm)

ALBUNDY

Najiba Najib calls for the restructuring of the Iraqi currency and reduce the incidence of counterfeiting and forgery

April 15, 2013    3:07 pm

BAGHDAD (Iba) .. Considered a member of the Finance Committee MP Najiba Najib, said the draft restructuring of the Iraqi currency and the removal of three zeroes is a critical necessity for being a project is economically feasible and significant positive effects.

Najib said in a statement told the independent press (Iba) on Monday, "said the draft restructuring of the Iraqi currency, despite face challenges and difficulties, economic, security and political, but a feasibility great for the country, noting that" the project has become a necessity that must be implemented on the ground in the period Current. "

She added, "that the project needs to solidarity and cooperation of all government institutions Central Bank and السطلة of the executive and parliament to legislate some laws, including the law, which guarantees the debt to the creditor the right to the amount that condemned after deletion of zeros."

And She noted that "of Directors of the Central Bank the previous led by Sinan al-Shabibi and appearance of Mohammed Saleh it recommended of this project to the the ends of the decisive and bargained for with international companies sober have a a strong reputation in the world in terms of the precision and reduce the cases of of forgery and falsification of the the currency,".

She is a member of the Finance Committee that "the great harmony between the institutions of the state executive and legislative measures will increase the success of the process, especially given that the period in which they will be removing zeroes will take more than two years."

The parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed that the central bank According to the official communications of the current year starts procedures for deleting three zeros from the local currency, stressing that it would lead to the development of cash transactions and international economic. (End)

THE LINK : http://ipairaq.com/%d9%86%d8%ac%d9%8a%d8%a8%d8%a9-%d9%86%d8%ac%d9%8a%d8%a8-%d8%aa%d8%af%d8%b9%d9%88-%d9%84%d8%a7%d8%b9%d8%a7%d8%af%d8%a9-%d9%87%d9%8a%d9%83%d9%84%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b9%d9%85%d9%84%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84/

• Upvote 1

DO IT, NOW THE RV

hahaha short and sweet uhhhh!!! sand fly ----> do-it ,, do-it , do it while you got the time ,,, what ever it is  ,, ahhhhh come -on and do-it  { for get who put that tune out in the early  or late 70`s ??                              but too the point of this article , i believe they are stateing that they need too get the currency values , up too the rates they have been telling everyone , stop screwing around , put out the new lower notes ,  with these two moves they can get a handle on the conter-fitting,  buy letting out the lower notes the crooks have to start new on printing , if no-one knows what the new notes will look like that is, and with the new value to dinars the movement of currency will flush out the bad money faster {{ just the way i read it anywho }}

• Upvote 2

If I remember correctly the CBI hasn't been putting out newer notes,

so the currency that the average Iraqi has access to is old worn out 

bills. That's just about the only way that the dinar can be counterfeited. 

With worn out bills all the security features are faded. So there lack of 

rving is the problem, I feel no pity for the CBI on this subject. The people of 

Iraq need to make this happen if they ever want to join the real world.   

"which guarantees the debt to the creditor the right to the amount that condemned after deletion of zeros."

Interesting comment. Does this suggest that they must honor the value of the notes original value after the deletion of the zeros, i.e.The amount condemned would be the zeros removed which does not diminish the original value?
Edited by ATHIM
  • Upvote 3

hahaha short and sweet uhhhh!!! sand fly ----> do-it ,, do-it , do it while you got the time ,,, what ever it is  ,, ahhhhh come -on and do-it  { for get who put that tune out in the early  or late 70`s ??                              but too the point of this article , i believe they are stateing that they need too get the currency values , up too the rates they have been telling everyone , stop screwing around , put out the new lower notes ,  with these two moves they can get a handle on the conter-fitting,  buy letting out the lower notes the crooks have to start new on printing , if no-one knows what the new notes will look like that is, and with the new value to dinars the movement of currency will flush out the bad money faster {{ just the way i read it anywho }}

Just for you Jeepguy.....the BT Express  :bravo:

• Upvote 1

Boy they sure spend a lot of time and effort telling us about their intentions on the dinar, regarding issues and things that never happen......seems like a lot of wasted labor and efforts for nothing...as they actually never do anything...or what they say they are going to do anyway...It sure seems like everything else that they want to fail..fails'....that's if they wish for it to'...or either it never advances...or on time'...

IMO...I like they way they tell us negative things...while never initiating a plan or making a move....this would tell me that they have something positive in mind for this currency...as if this were not true...they have had appx. 10 years to have tanked this currency..even back when it was more violent...so now with all the trillions of dollars of infrastructure and oil development moving in...one would seemingly think that they could very easily scrap this worthless currency by now and move on..but no, they have probably spent more time and money worrying over this toilet paper valued stuff than probably any other issue in their government...and as I've said before..they have probably spent much more than the costs to print and distribute it...just haggling over what to do with it...

Maybe we need to look at all the other countries that have loopped or flopped their currencies....as from what I understand...they just did it'....and did'nt have long drawn out deliberrations for years about it....but, from what is understood, those countries had all of the opposite economic factors that Iraq has...

What I have said and believed all along...is if Iraq can lop or flop their currency...why not just do it...and quit crying about it...what are they protecting this toilet paper from...lol...

IMO...This would be like having a car that is a total basket case'...sitting in ones driveway...wont run, blown engine, slick tires, paint faded, etc.,etc., etc...let's say it needs over $10,000 worth of repairs...but low and behold...even if the car was in pristine condition..it would only be worth $2,000...so it would be like someone go's and borrows $1000 a month to work on this clunker...while they could have been paying a note for $299 and working another 20 hours a week on something more productive, and or making more money to take home...by not worring over this loser...in essence they wake up and smell the coffee and let go of this demon that haunts them and find out how retarded they were for taking on the venture that never ends...is this not what Iraq has done with this currency?..lol......anyway..some my understand this...some may not...but IMO...the secret here is what we dont know..or what they dont want us to know!...

Is this smokescreens for all of us...for something big that is coming...IMO...yes...as if it is'nt...then why dont they quit worrying over the currency and just bankrupt the country and lose all the superpowers from the scene, as well as all those trillions that they are bringing in...but no, instead they keep worrying more over this, than their main priorities, and let even more trillions pour in...while crying over what to do with their currency huh?...lol....

• Upvote 3

Those were my thoughts as well. Increase the value, put out lower notes, and remove the currencies with the 000's after 2 years. simple as that for your simple a**

• Upvote 1

i dont think it matters what some people are calling for . we have that in every  country ..pelosi calls for this .. durbin calls for that . fienstein calls for gun control ..  ryan calls for balanced budget  ..  mccain calls for border control .. everyone is calling for something .. and we hear all about it on our news .

iraq does the same thing .. they print up what someone calls for ..the kurds call for article 140 to be implemented .. another guy calls to sue the united states .. .. it never ends .. someone will always be calling for something .. and they team up and fighht agaisnt each other just like every where else ..

last summer someone said removing zeros is unconstitutional .. .. another cals for  moving the exchange rate to 1000 dinars to one dollar ....

we call for a rv ..

• Upvote 2

i dont think it matters what some people are calling for . we have that in every  country ..pelosi calls for this .. durbin calls for that . fienstein calls for gun control ..  ryan calls for balanced budget  ..  mccain calls for border control .. everyone is calling for something .. and we hear all about it on our news .

iraq does the same thing .. they print up what someone calls for ..the kurds call for article 140 to be implemented .. another guy calls to sue the united states .. .. it never ends .. someone will always be calling for something .. and they team up and fighht agaisnt each other just like every where else ..

last summer someone said removing zeros is unconstitutional .. .. another cals for  moving the exchange rate to 1000 dinars to one dollar ....

we call for a rv ..

Good Call!

They are trying to wear you down....is it working??? :)

Boy they sure spend a lot of time and effort telling us about their intentions on the dinar, regarding issues and things that never happen......seems like a lot of wasted labor and efforts for nothing...as they actually never do anything...or what they say they are going to do anyway...It sure seems like everything else that they want to fail..fails'....that's if they wish for it to'...or either it never advances...or on time'...

IMO...I like they way they tell us negative things...while never initiating a plan or making a move....this would tell me that they have something positive in mind for this currency...as if this were not true...they have had appx. 10 years to have tanked this currency..even back when it was more violent...so now with all the trillions of dollars of infrastructure and oil development moving in...one would seemingly think that they could very easily scrap this worthless currency by now and move on..but no, they have probably spent more time and money worrying over this toilet paper valued stuff than probably any other issue in their government...and as I've said before..they have probably spent much more than the costs to print and distribute it...just haggling over what to do with it...

Maybe we need to look at all the other countries that have loopped or flopped their currencies....as from what I understand...they just did it'....and did'nt have long drawn out deliberrations for years about it....but, from what is understood, those countries had all of the opposite economic factors that Iraq has...

What I have said and believed all along...is if Iraq can lop or flop their currency...why not just do it...and quit crying about it...what are they protecting this toilet paper from...lol...

IMO...This would be like having a car that is a total basket case'...sitting in ones driveway...wont run, blown engine, slick tires, paint faded, etc.,etc., etc...let's say it needs over $10,000 worth of repairs...but low and behold...even if the car was in pristine condition..it would only be worth $2,000...so it would be like someone go's and borrows $1000 a month to work on this clunker...while they could have been paying a note for $299 and working another 20 hours a week on something more productive, and or making more money to take home...by not worring over this loser...in essence they wake up and smell the coffee and let go of this demon that haunts them and find out how retarded they were for taking on the venture that never ends...is this not what Iraq has done with this currency?..lol......anyway..some my understand this...some may not...but IMO...the secret here is what we dont know..or what they dont want us to know!...

Is this smokescreens for all of us...for something big that is coming...IMO...yes...as if it is'nt...then why dont they quit worrying over the currency and just bankrupt the country and lose all the superpowers from the scene, as well as all those trillions that they are bringing in...but no, instead they keep worrying more over this, than their main priorities, and let even more trillions pour in...while crying over what to do with their currency huh?...lol....

I think if They were going to(choke),lop,It would have been done by now.. Dont you think  :twothumbs:

That's what comes to my mind when I keep see these many articles. If they are gonna lop then lop already. But...all this talk makes you wonder and I don't believe it's because they can't get along.

The currency definitely has an agenda...that's of such importance...that they cant sleep'...over about what to do with it....

I guess if they are worried over 25,000 out of a billion being counterfiet...while it's at less than a tenth of a penny...wow, what would they do at even a dollar...all commit suicide...by worrying over how much has then become counterfeit?...

Let's see here...if they want us to buy more...why tell us this....is it to scare us away?...Would'nt that hurt dinar sales?...As if it were to never be going to have a value...as some state...and then some say that Iraq is just selling the crap out of this stuff right before they lop...so then why are they hurting sales like this?... 

Some may need to put on the tin foil hats here to think...as the regular ones apparently have been burnt and fried...right off their heads!...LOL...

P.S...They aint snowin me on this one either...with their currency that is'...

10-21-12, Iraq states that only 25K of every 1 Billion IQD is Counterfeit!

Iraqi Central Bank Warns of Counterfeit Money

Sunday, 21 October, 2012

SULAIMANI, Kurdistan Region—The head of the Bank of Kurdistan says that the Central Bank of Iraq has warned all branches across the country of the circulation of counterfeit Iraqi banknotes in the market.
“We are always concerned about the spread of counterfeit money in the market,” says Dilshad Abdulmajid, the head of the Sulaimani branch of the Bank of Kurdistan.

Abdulmajid told Rudaw that up to now fake banknotes have not reached Kurdistan’s markets in amounts that would pose a threat to the economy.
“But because of the situation in Syria and threats against Iran, there is the risk of counterfeit money crossing the borders of Iraq and the Kurdistan Region.” Abdulmajid said.
He suggests that border checkpoints and customs officials should be more vigilant.
Adham Karim, the head of the main branch of the Bank of Kurdistan says that his office does not have certain data about the circulation of counterfeit money in Iraq. But Abdulmajid maintains that his branch has been informed by Baghdad of the spread of fake 5000-dinar bills and that “we should be more careful when dealing with that particular note.”
Karim does not deny that his staff detects fake banknotes passing through his bank from time to time, but he says it has always been in insignificant amounts.
“However,” Karim says. “The borders are more open now and extra vigilance is necessary.”
Abdullah Muhammad, a money trader in Sulaimani’s currency exchange market says that fake banknotes are like a “time bomb that may suddenly explode” if it is ignored.
“Twice in the past I have been given fake money,” Muhammad says. “But thankfully both times the amounts were small. By the time I found out the person had gone. Now, I check every single note I receive.”
Tahir Abdullah, the manager of the Sulaimani Airport says that his staff has never seized any counterfeit money passing through the airport.
“Any money passing through the airport is under the supervision of the airport customs,” Abdullah says. “But sometimes the amounts are too huge to be checked individually.”
Abdullah added that people who trade in forged currency might not use airports to move their money around.
One of the security features of Iraqi money is a metallic thread that runs through most banknotes. Abdulmajid says the thread is missing in the fake notes, but the forgers have tried to come around that problem, too.
“The fake notes do not have the thread, but there is a thin line that resembles the thread,” he says. “You won’t be able to notice it if you do not look carefully.”
Abdulmajid says that in every 1 billion, 25,000 dinars could be counterfeit, and “this could be something normal. But this is the first time we get warnings from the Central Bank of Iraq.”
Kurdistan’s Minister of Finance Bayiz Talabani says that he is unaware of counterfeit money circulating in Iraqi markets, but he is certain that such notes cannot enter Kurdistan’s markets.
“We have great money inspection machines and such notes cannot reach us easily,” he told Rudaw.

Funny I have my doubts about the counterfeit dinar woes the CBI has been crying about.  They have been stating this for two years or so, you would think by now they would have it figured out.  I think it is propaganda to get people to use the smart cards or Qi cards and get an account set up at the banks.

Funny I have my doubts about the counterfeit dinar woes the CBI has been crying about.  They have been stating this for two years or so, you would think by now they would have it figured out.  I think it is propaganda to get people to use the smart cards or Qi cards and get an account set up at the banks.

hear hear...i agree