Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stevel Update - Post From P.D. - 04/04/2013

ronscarpa

Stevel Update - Post From P.D. - 04/04/2013

FREEDOM 1:  Steve, I know you wrote last week that was your last post. However, would it be possible to give a brief synopsis of where we are at this week? So many of us are anxious not hearing a word from anyone? OCRUSH, etc. It would help many of us to just hear something from you if that is possible.   Thank you, and thank you for all you do

STEVE:  I am out of town but will do what I can from iPad later today. It is all extremely good or should say great and excellent.  Blessings, Steve

Actually I am not anxious. I know what has been done in Iraq and with the government, and where this investment is going and you will love it. I said last week, a few more laws need to get passed, two of them did yesterday.

I am very content and ready to post this list of banks possible as early as next week, but perhaps next week.  Blessings, Steve

JeffB: Thank you Steve!! Lets all not forget that there is a vote on Saturday for the Antiquities Law.

STEVE:  Already taken care of and addressing them immediately. This is huge.  Blessings, Steve
Edited by Markinsa
Removed Link: See Forum Rules
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Steve, I know you wrote last week that was your last post.

Thx Ron For Bringing Over A Post Which Doesn't Exist ! :blink:

Especially Since SteveI Already Wrote His Final Post Last Week Announcing An April 1st RV ! :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Stevel Update - Post From P.D. - 04/04/2013

FREEDOM 1:  Steve, I know you wrote last week that was your last post. However, would it be possible to give a brief synopsis of where we are at this week? So many of us are anxious not hearing a word from anyone? OCRUSH, etc. It would help many of us to just hear something from you if that is possible.   Thank you, and thank you for all you do

STEVE:  I am out of town but will do what I can from iPad later today. It is all extremely good or should say great and excellent.  Blessings, Steve

Actually I am not anxious. I know what has been done in Iraq and with the government, and where this investment is going and you will love it. I said last week, a few more laws need to get passed, two of them did yesterday.

I am very content and ready to post this list of banks possible as early as next week, but perhaps next week.  Blessings, Steve

JeffB: Thank you Steve!! Lets all not forget that there is a vote on Saturday for the Antiquities Law.

STEVE:  Already taken care of and addressing them immediately. This is huge.  Blessings, Steve

Steve claims two needed laws passed yesterday. I was just searching through Iraq's law library & nothing has been posted. Take his rumor as nonsense until proven otherwise, which btw is very unlikely.

• Upvote 1

Well, it looks like Steve1 is alive and doing well!  I thinks that Stevie, is just making his encore prediction, like all good guru's do.  Look at Okie, and Possum.  Both, have made numerous encore predictions!  Now, I just expect guest star appearances in all the guru's conference calls.

Oh well, just additional entertainment, while we wait.

Go RV or RI !!!  :tiphat:

• Upvote 2