Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Don't shoot messenger.

pricestar8

This is a snippet from SWFG post on 3-26-13 -- Seems he has a different view of Poppy than some of you here

By they way, I always liked BGG but had my doubts about Poppy cuz I always thought of him like Okie because of their former association and he's one of those contact guys.

Well, I met Poppy last week and checked him out. The guy is legit for real. I'm not saying listen to anyone who ever calls the RV of IQD, VND etc. because I don't believe anyone would know that.

What I'm saying is Poppy really impressed me. Great guy, very connected, very humble and he has my respect even though we have different styles of course.

Hard to get a good impression of someone over a keyboard. Another great one I met last week is Stryker. Great guy. It's nice to have so many great researchers to learn from. Those guys are my friends but MIG is my chat room and DV will always be my favorite forum. Take it easy, everyone.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/144806-swfloridaguy-3-26-13/#ixzz2OrNPTYf7

"He who is wise will keep an open mind until he has fairly tested the various proofs that are available to him"

Never does a man portray his own character more vividly, than in his manner of portraying another -- Richter

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

3-26-13 Poppy3: GLORY, GLORY, GLORY, GLORY, GLORY, GLORY THE NEWS IS AWESOME GLORY, GLORY, GLORY, GLORY, GLORY, GLORY THAT’S ALL I CAN SAY. YOU GUYS ARE SO VERY BLESSED AND MANY ARE STILL IN WEATHER THIS IS EVEN REAL GLORY, GLORY, GLORY, GLORY, GLORY, GLORY. IT IS A WONDERFUL WEEK AND EVEN THOUGH IT IS COLD IT IS A GREAT DAY. WE ARE SO VERY BLESSED. (From a scale of 1-10… how excited are you poppy?) I AM AT AN 11 PLUS.

Guys we are trying to share what we can and please understand not talking to much could do harm to sources. Be patient It’s here from all that is being said in many places I got 33 calls today things are hot. I am happy and the QUEEN is even jumping for joy. BGG and I talked several times today and we both want to have a call and we know you all want one but we also know we need to protect the information and the people we have talked to. Understand they are real just like you and me and if I were to say the wrong thing and someone lose their job or worse I would never forgive myself.

Well if they are contacts and its going to happen wouldnt they have dinar? They would be rich and wouldnt need their job.

Why is everyone negging (-) Pricestar?  He just brought the junk over.

Wait, maybe that's why everyone's negging Pricestar!  lol  (Just teasing.)

Hey, at least he put it in the Rumor Section.  

Gave you a (+) Pricestar to help out.  Now if Poppy were here, I'd give him a neg just for using "glory" so many times! 

• Upvote 1

Thug has gotten a nice 5+ for bringing a moronic okie post over, and yet Pricestar gets hammered for a Poppy post.  I'm confused.

Part Of It May Be Due To The Generic Title Of The Thread "Don't Shoot The Messenger" !

It's Been My Observation In The Past That If Someone Posts Something From A Pumper -

Like Okie Or Poppy Without Putting The Pumper Guru's Name On It -

They Run The Risk Of Negative Push Back From Members Who Might Not Have Opened The Thread Otherwise ! ;)

Of Course There Have Also Been Numerous Instances In The Past Of Negative Berating On Clearly Marked Threads As Well ! :blink:

:D  :D  :D

• Upvote 2

Part Of It May Be Due To The Generic Title Of The Thread "Don't Shoot The Messenger" !

It's Been My Observation In The Past That If Someone Posts Something From A Pumper -

Like Okie Or Poppy Without Putting The Pumper Guru's Name On It -

They Run The Risk Of Negative Push Back From Members Who Might Not Have Opened The Thread Otherwise ! ;)

Of Course There Have Also Been Numerous Instances In The Past Of Negative Berating On Clearly Marked Threads As Well ! :blink:

:D   :D  :D

Gotcha!  It's not the content, it's all in the delivery!!!

• Upvote 1

I gave Price a + also.  I think the mob mentality, or how about monkey see, monkey do.... :P   They see someone negged someone, and so not thinking, they neg them too.  I think I may have negged one or two times, in the two and a half years I have been here, and mostly for their attitude, more than what they said.

Everyone, should be able to post their thoughts here, without fear of upsetting everyone.  Unless someone is rude, or disruptive, let them be. 

Good luck,

Go RV or RI !!!!

:woot:

• Upvote 1

:blink: sorry, if you want to be a messenger... you have to be prepared for the worst that could happen to.  
:wacko:

their sources have been proven WRONG, INACCURATE, BAD TIMING...or wotever excuse they have not ONCE, not TWICE, NOT THRICE...BUT EVERY TIME! *sighs* -_-

so me have no remorse in doing this to the messenger

BANG!!!!...YOU HAVE BEEN SHOT!!! :lol:

79.jpg

Off into the pit with you!!  buwhahaha *eVo grin* :D Buwhahahaah !!!!

300Messenger.jpg

• Upvote 1