Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I've been following the dinar from a distance lately but have been pretty hopeful something will happen "soon."

Well, after last night, I feel we could be seeing "soon"...  soon.

My wife and I both had dreams about $$$ last night.

I dreamt I was watching a really wealthy guy who had a list of properties he owned (about 8 of them!), all over the world. He was really attached to his $$ and privilege and I was feeling in the dream that he should change his approach to the wealth. He's too attached to it, should share more I thought.

Meanwhile, my wife was dreaming about a new house we had bought (we are not in any position to do that currently), and showing our 5 year old her new room. She said in the dream she was feeling that money was no object for how they wanted to decorate the room, thanks to -- yep, the RV.

Anyway this is very unusual for us to have two dreams in the same night, which are both about $$$,

Who knows how it's all going to turn out but I just wanted to share this hopium with all the Vets - anyone else having similar "hmmm" experiences while asleep -- or awake?

• Upvote 8

Had a dream the other night that I had signed on here and the site had exploded with the news that there was an RV at $4.00... It was as vivd as anything I've EVER experienced. Lasted for what seemed to be forever. I woke up praying to God it wasn't a dream and hit the computer immediately... And then depression, lol... Back to work again for another 10 hour day... Should have known that if/when there ever is an RV, this site will be a ghost town with everyone on there way to the bank...  

And I normally don't dream of money, normally it's about much younger women telling me how much they love me in my spandex bike shorts... :)

Edited by Sawilson
  • Upvote 6

Well, I will take a risk here and

share something as well... I just told

my husband that yesterday, in the midst

of cleaning the house, I heard, very loud

and clear,  "37 cents"! You never know ~

And, I love your dreams,  Rise, I believe that God

speaks to us in dreams, He has many times in my life.

Thanks for your words of encouragement ~

• Upvote 1

usually dreams are the reverse of real events, if you dream of wealth, a bill will arrive, if you dream of expenses, unexpected cash appears.

Well, I will take a risk here and

share something as well... I just told

my husband that yesterday, in the midst

of cleaning the house, I heard, very loud

and clear,  "37 cents"! You never know ~

And, I love your dreams,  Rise, I believe that God

speaks to us in dreams, He has many times in my life.

Thanks for your words of encouragement ~

check the cushions in the sofa.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wow, people that dream about money....how uncommon lol. Usually when you have little money you think about money and those thoughts turn to dreams. Your average greedy American dreams or thinks about money so I'm sure your dream will have very little impact on reality. Great story though.

Most dreams dont generally impact on reality unless they are a warning but they can certainly reveal realities.  Dreams reveal a lot. It may just be how your going in your life, worry etc. insecurities will come out in dreams for sure.   Some dreams however can be prophetic. There is a different feel about these type of dreams. 

Edited by Goodlife
  • Upvote 1

Had a dream the other night that I had signed on here and the site had exploded with the news that there was an RV at $4.00... It was as vivd as anything I've EVER experienced. Lasted for what seemed to be forever. I woke up praying to God it wasn't a dream and hit the computer immediately... And then depression, lol... Back to work again for another 10 hour day... Should have known that if/when there ever is an RV, this site will be a ghost town with everyone on there way to the bank...  

And I normally don't dream of money, normally it's about much younger women telling me how much they love me in my spandex bike shorts... :)

I've been following the dinar from a distance lately but have been pretty hopeful something will happen "soon."

Well, after last night, I feel we could be seeing "soon"...  soon.

My wife and I both had dreams about $$$ last night.

I dreamt I was watching a really wealthy guy who had a list of properties he owned (about 8 of them!), all over the world. He was really attached to his $$ and privilege and I was feeling in the dream that he should change his approach to the wealth. He's too attached to it, should share more I thought.

Meanwhile, my wife was dreaming about a new house we had bought (we are not in any position to do that currently), and showing our 5 year old her new room. She said in the dream she was feeling that money was no object for how they wanted to decorate the room, thanks to -- yep, the RV.

Anyway this is very unusual for us to have two dreams in the same night, which are both about $$$,

Who knows how it's all going to turn out but I just wanted to share this hopium with all the Vets - anyone else having similar "hmmm" experiences while asleep -- or awake?

I appreciate you guys sharing this. I posted this in another forum, but I did not go into any detail. I might as well now.

It was about 2 weeks ago maybe 3 and I had a dream that the dinar had RV'd. (I have been invested in the dinar for 3 years, research alot, but have never had a dream about it.) The dream began with me knowing it had RV'd. then I started crying with joy. I know that sounds wierd but it was as if a total peace and happiness came over me that I couldn't stop crying. I ran to my computer and looked up the rate. it was $4.17.... that is why i didn't share before :). the wierd thing was is that I started calling my family and close friends and telling them it had gone through. Then I called my wifes mother and in the dream we had gifted her $50,000 dinar. And in my dream I told her exactly how rich she was to the dollar with that rate.(pre tax of course). I found it odd getting a number in a dream, and then using that number to calculate something.

even more odd I have never given her mother any dinar.  

Woke up the next morning and I was sitting down talking to my wife when my wife said we should make sure her mom had some, without knowing about my dream.

We always planned to give her some, but now I guess I know how much to give her :).

Not saying that this is exactly how it will go down, but I know God does speak through dreams. He showed me my wife in my dreams before we were even dating so I tend to pay attention to ones that I feel are important.

• Upvote 5

I appreciate you guys sharing this. I posted this in another forum, but I did not go into any detail. I might as well now.

It was about 2 weeks ago maybe 3 and I had a dream that the dinar had RV'd. (I have been invested in the dinar for 3 years, research alot, but have never had a dream about it.) The dream began with me knowing it had RV'd. then I started crying with joy. I know that sounds wierd but it was as if a total peace and happiness came over me that I couldn't stop crying. I ran to my computer and looked up the rate. it was $4.17.... that is why i didn't share before :). the wierd thing was is that I started calling my family and close friends and telling them it had gone through. Then I called my wifes mother and in the dream we had gifted her $50,000 dinar. And in my dream I told her exactly how rich she was to the dollar with that rate.(pre tax of course). I found it odd getting a number in a dream, and then using that number to calculate something.

even more odd I have never given her mother any dinar.  

Woke up the next morning and I was sitting down talking to my wife when my wife said we should make sure her mom had some, without knowing about my dream.

We always planned to give her some, but now I guess I know how much to give her :).

Not saying that this is exactly how it will go down, but I know God does speak through dreams. He showed me my wife in my dreams before we were even dating so I tend to pay attention to ones that I feel are important.

Thanks for sharing, Bele! I'd take $4.17 in a red hot minute! LOL When I dreamt about it a couple years ago, it was over $8! Wishful thinking, of course!

KK

• Upvote 2

Don't know about the dreams, but I do know I would just like to have enough...not rich, but enough to not question things like do I get gas this week, or eat halfway normally. Do I eat. or replace my shoes  with the cardboard and duct-tape insoles...

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...

So far I've never dreamt  anything Dinar RV - related....

I certainly do hope these dreams you guys so graciously shared with us will mean something. Good Luck to us.

There are more than a few out there.  I have had several.  One dating back about 7 years well before I was an investor or knew anything about it. I got the total figure returned ( not the rate)

Got exactly the same figure a couple of years ago in another dream which confirmed the amount I had in was correct. I saw the figure in the distance so it wasnt right in front of me, it was in the future a bit.

Also lots of prophetic pictures.

My suggestion for all you praying believers is to intercede for this situation. There is significant  opposition to this and it should have happened by now. 

Also pray for North Korea. It has the potential to cause a lot of harm and unrest and put a spanner in the works.

• Upvote 2

There are more than a few out there.  I have had several.  One dating back about 7 years well before I was an investor or knew anything about it. I got the total figure returned ( not the rate)

Got exactly the same figure a couple of years ago in another dream which confirmed the amount I had in was correct. I saw the figure in the distance so it wasnt right in front of me, it was in the future a bit.

Also lots of prophetic pictures.

My suggestion for all you praying believers is to intercede for this situation. There is significant  opposition to this and it should have happened by now. 

Also pray for North Korea. It has the potential to cause a lot of harm and unrest and put a spanner in the works.

Thanks for sharing.

At about this post came up I too had a similar dream.A bit odd but along the same lines....my Mom was sitting cross legged on the floor right in front of me. Counting out hundred dollar bills to me from a huge stack....the dream ended shortly later but left me in awe. The only time I dream of her is when i have concerns as to where my life is going at which pount U usually wake up reassured. My Mom died back in '96..... I will let it go at that but i did get the impression it should have happened by now but may very wekl happen soon....

• Upvote 1