Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hopium - The Value of the IQD and VND - Wow !

NORTEC

It was taken off the internet so I can no longer prove it but it was a video of a plane carrying loads of Iraqi dinar and supposedly heading to the USA

There is lots of stuff that pertains to this investment that has been taken off the internet

OOOPH!!!!!!...........BA..DUM..PA!

SURE WOULD BE SOMETHING  if all those currencys revalued at the same time .. to BALANCE things out for a fair  global trade system.

think of it like this .. the dinar goes up with many other currencys .. while others go down accordingly .. but its a zero  gain loss scenario ..

for instance the dollar goes down equally  as much as the dinar rises .... and all the other currencies follow suit . ,thats one posibility here . the dinar rvs  but the other currencys dv .. no gains ... but we know thats not the american way ..so who knows

no one gains ... no one loses .. but trade   will be on a even  playing field .. we gain more jobs .. maybe.. or the poor countrys  gain the jobs ....i think it would be  the countrys  with the best skill set wins .... the rest would have more educational programs to catch up on . but once the world is balanced  with education and access .. their would be no world leaders ... climate would prevail .. the best in agriculture ... who ever has the best   mineral  sources .. or soil to grow food ..concrete jungles would be at a disadvantage ,, no more  sittng around making the most money while  the actual worker gets paid less ..those city slickers would end up having to put in an honest days work ..

Edited by dontlop
  • Downvote 1

I have read where China is being heavily invested in Vietnam and things that are "made in China" will change to "made in Vietnam".   So I truly believe that the investment in VND will be tremendous...just wish I had extra "moolaa" to buy some. :twocents:  :twocents:  :twocents:

Yes that is true. China has been talking about moving their manufacturing to Vietnam for a couple of years now. It may take a few more before things happen with the Dong but I still believe it's a good investment.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Like star trek.........no money and everyone works their butts off!

Edit: sorry dontlop, just popped into my head. ......couldn't resist!

ya i dont know whats going on . but if any of that changing 168 currencys at the same time is true .. it makes ya wonder if that would just be a way of evening the play field in world trade..he undercutting of currency and wages  like china does .. is not a fair playing field ..

Maybe,maybe not but we do know that the Fed is holding their reserves.

what we hold  could be what the treasury eventualy is going to hold ..

they do keep records of who buys how much .. i had to give my drivers license  to buy mine ..

and the dealers are keeping records of how much is sold ..

it could be when the us reachs its goal .. it will  rv ..

not just the united states .. but all those who are involved ..

every country  may have a goal  to reach ..

i couldnt see them explaining how they went to war and ended up with a couple trillion  of their currency in their treasury ..

now through this method .. they have records of how they got those dinars ..

so there may not be a single dinar in the treasury right now .. but soon they will ,, and as long as the rewards  are here in the us ..  thats all they care about .. for many reasons that all they care about .. taxes ..and more revenue for coropraTE AMERICA FOR STARTERS

• Upvote 1

And truthfully we here in the USA are part of the problem. Consumer overload!! We buy so much cr&p  from China to stuff into our oversized homes.

Hate to admit it but have a flat screen in almost every room in the house.

China sure does not want those USD in their reserves so what do they do? They buy US gov bonds.

ya i dont know whats going on . but if any of that changing 168 currencys at the same time is true .. it makes ya wonder if that would just be a way of evening the play field in world trade..he undercutting of currency and wages  like china does .. is not a fair playing field ..

WHAT ARE EAGLE1"s financial education(s) and credentials to support his statements.  Or are they speculations?

Eagle 1 was an International banker of 30 years and is now retired. Why they will alow a double dip comes down to taxes and economy Boost within the U.S.  It's a Win Win for Both the government and the people that know whats about to take place involving this currency shift and new financial system.  Also Vietnam will be the 17th largest growing economy by 2025.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

And truthfully we here in the USA are part of the problem. Consumer overload!! We buy so much cr&p  from China to stuff into our oversized homes.

Hate to admit it but have a flat screen in almost every room in the house.

China sure does not want those USD in their reserves so what do they do? They buy US gov bonds.

YEP .. BUT CHINA COULD SPEND THEM RIGHT HERE IN THE UNITED  STATES AND  BUT THEY CHOSE TO RE INVEST THEM .

IF THEY WOULD OF TURNED AROUND AND CAME TO THE UNITED STATES AND BOUGHT SHIPS .. CARGO PLANES ..  LAWN MOWERS  JUST SPENT IT .. THE US WOULD NEVER OF HAD THE PROBLEMS THEY HAVE HAD OVER THE  LAST 35 YEARS ..ESPECIALLY SINCE 1995 WHEN CLINTON MADE CHINA OUR MOST FAVORED TRADING PARTNER .. FOR HIS BUDDYS SAKE IN ARKANSAS .. SAM WALDEN .. WHO BUILT 12.000 WALMART STORES ACROSS THE UNITED STATES DURING CLINTONS ADMINISTRATIION  WHILE WE LOST ALL THOSE MANUFACTURING JOBS TO CHINA

Vietnam will be the 17th largest (I think) growing economies by 2025.  The IMF has came out and said they are looking for more Reserve currencies, the VND will be One of many to hold for countries to strengthen their own national currency.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I WAS READING TODAY THAT THE CHILEAN PESO IS A GOOD CURRENCY TO HOLD FOR 2013

I THINK YOU GET AROUND 420,000 PESOS PER 1000 DOLLARS

IT WAS OVER 500 ,000 LAST YEAR ..OR 2011

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-03-15/chile-peso-reached-highest-in-20-years-against-trading-partners.html

Chile Peso Reached Highest in 20 Years Against Trading Partners
By Sebastian Boyd - Mar 15, 2013 11:59 AM ET

ha ha ha he gets his financial analysis information from Wikipedia lol

note to self: go on to Wikipedia later and write some more articles to keep Eagle1 busy ha ha

now that is a feel good pumping article if I've ever seen one

Uh huh.... I noticed that as well as so many predicate assumptions, it was hard to find something actual . Any dong on the planet can contribute to Wikipedia's information without so much as even ping pong balls for proof....  :rolleyes: Its always fun to read his stuff though.... give one a temporary hit of hope for the moment... 

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the post Nortec

It is a complete reversal of the kind of banking management and protocols we have seen during the past decades. This requires -- in part -- that the central banks of the participating nations derive their currency values based on the relative asset base of each country.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/143831-hopium-the-value-of-the-iqd-and-vnd-wow/#ixzz2Oa91JaGW

ive read alot about these things right off the imf and world bank web sites ..

did you know about the human capitol aspect in valuation

a big part of it is based  off years of education ..the type of society  people live in.. whether its a nation of laws and how well those laws are respected has alot to do with individual behaviour .. which gives a higher valuation on a countrys people as well as give govts the incentive to educate and  provide a secure country for its people to live in .

they have listed by country the amount of wealth ..per person .. listed by country ..

WHERE IS

THE

Wealth

of

NATIONS?

THE WORLD BANK

Washington, D.C.

Measuring Capital for the 21st Century

The elasticities reported in table 1.3

show that, on average, for all countries a 1 percent increase in rule of

law pays large dividends, boosting intangible capital by 0.83 percent;

1 percent increases in the stock of schooling or remittances per capita will

increase intangible capital by 0.53 percent and 0.12 percent, respectively.

Table 1.4 reports the marginal returns, measured at the mean, to unit

increases in the three factors for each level of income. Increasing the

average stock of schooling by one year per person increases total wealth

per capita by nearly $840 in low-income countries; nearly $2,000 in

middle-income countries; and over $16,000 in high-income countries.  <<<(they are measuring everything for a reason )

The wide range refl ects the gearing effect of having larger stocks of

produced capital at higher-income levels, as well as the use of nominal

exchange rates. A one-point increase in the rule of law index (on a

100-point scale) boosts total wealth by over $100 in low-income

countries, over $400 in middle-income countries, and nearly $3,000 in

high-income countries.

http://siteresources.worldbank.org/INTEEI/214578-1110886258964/20748034/All.pdf

Edited by dontlop