Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Format of DV forum

The check boxes for the likes have gone from green to light blue. It makes it harder to see all the buttons, like the quote, multiguote, like etc.  Did I actually hit some button to change my view?

And....there are stars nexts to some threads and dots next to others....I'm not trying to be a pain, I just find this very difficult on my eyes...and I have good eyes.

Just for kicks and giggles try changing your theme.  it's at the bottom left of this page :)

Thanks Carlublum - useful tip.   Just curious - Any relation to a Mike Blum from MT?  Big stretch I know - but he used to be my Platoon Sergeant many moons ago...

Thanks Carlublum - useful tip.   Just curious - Any relation to a Mike Blum from MT?  Big stretch I know - but he used to be my Platoon Sergeant many moons ago...

I'll have to check that one out.  My side of the family as well as my husbands (Blum) side of the family were all in the military.  You never know!

I'll PM you if I do find out, :salute:

Carla

I'm using a Droid Incredible 2 and still seem to be having several problems. Am I not setting something correctly on my phone or is DV no longer compatible with my phone?

1. When I go into a new thread...it goes to the last post. When I go into a read post it goes to first post, not last read.

2. Can't find a"back to the top" button in "mobile mode".

3. When trying to reply to a post using "more reply options" I get no way to post a picture or video or any other options, except "attach file". No way to edit text, color, size, font, bold, add emoticons, nothing. Am I missing something? settings?

Screen shot of what I see when replying.

post-34394-0-33836700-1362711688_thumb.p

I'm using a Droid Incredible 2 and still seem to be having several problems. Am I not setting something correctly on my phone or is DV no longer compatible with my phone?

1. When I go into a new thread...it goes to the last post. When I go into a read post it goes to first post, not last read.

2. Can't find a"back to the top" button in "mobile mode".

3. When trying to reply to a post using "more reply options" I get no way to post a picture or video or any other options, except "attach file". No way to edit text, color, size, font, bold, add emoticons, nothing. Am I missing something? settings?

Screen shot of what I see when replying.

that.............

On the "What's New" page... all the icons of the last poster on each listed thread are very skinny (vertically).   I'm assuming they are the icons... it's hard to tell!

Regarding notififcations. I have both email and notification list columns checked on my settings. I am not receiving a notification or email for comments left on my profile.  Is there another opiton I have missed?

I am receiving an email and notification for personal messages.