Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOUSTON WE HAVE A RATE!!!!!

steveinfla

You say the budget is approved, yet Delta says "tomorrow".  So who's correct here or how many budgets are there to approve?  Sunday is their first of the week work day.  Not Monday.  Wondered why they'd wait until Monday anyway.

Is there going to be an arm wrestle to see who's "spot on"?

The Enquirer wants to know!  :shrug:

Yes we all know iraq news media would NEVER post a false story LOL... dude its the rumor section sit back and enjoy a good laugh...

Hmm a new guru...how very very uneek.

How about some true news to counter that D inar R caps BS?   :eyebrows:

News (not fiction) -----> "There is no agreement to pass the budget tomorrow.

Baghdad,  The MP, of the state of law coalition, Jabbar al-Kanani confirmed that there is not any agreement to pass the budget in tomorrow's session."

Link: http://www.ninanews.com/English/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=GGHKJE

Yes we all know iraq news media would NEVER post a false story LOL... dude its the rumor section sit back and enjoy a good laugh...

Out of  pluses - dang  it and the day is still young -- Thanks for your  comment - Have a great day!  I O U  1 +

You know this is true the news is coming for a NEW GURU...

3-3-2013 Intel Guru cgmon70 [new guru] found about the budget tonight...they did the budget tonight not monday...the agreed amount was 3.48...when i do not know and will not say...if its sunday or monday or tuesday i don't know that and i wont say or speculate...we know the rate we need a date...thats where we are right now

If the rate is $3.48 screw the dually Daddy get a new motorhome with a diesel pusher!!!!! Dang I is gonna be king turd in the trailer park! :cigar: 

Well if your going to be/ a turd, might as well be the King turds. lol, with respect.  :)

• Upvote 1

I truly wish these people would stop acting like a church board meeting where everything is thought about being considered to be sent to a committee where things are exmined for the possibilities that they my have maintaining internal material.  They act like a church board made up of a bunch of old dyed in the wool extreme conservative old farts to never do anything.  I do not know of a great insult to hand these people.  NOW JUST DO IT!!!!!!!

Hummm, the web language interpreter does it again... :butt-kicking:

I just read somewhere :reading-newspaper: (where I do not know.... and will not say...)

that a 3.48 budget was definately approved

but it was for Okie's HS cigars (ALL of them)!! :cigar:

Where do you think he comes up with all of his Horse S_!t anyway?

He's smokin it!! :nooo:

I saw those in Mexico, and I saw people buying them

AND then I saw a guy SMOKIN' 'EM!!! :lmao:

Whoaaa Nelly... Scary! :eek::(

Sorry,,, couldn't resist...

• Upvote 1

The budget needs to be passed for the people of Iraq. I for one wish they would pass the darn thing just so people would see that what we are waiting for WILL NOT be revealed in the budget. Everyone has an opinion, and that is just mine.  Only a select few know when this will happen, and they aint talking.

RSS

• Upvote 1

Is this the right drive-through dinar window for that $3.48 deal?.... if so I'll have one rumor burger to go with double shot espresso and dollop plus a choc chip muffin please... and is that 2 for 1 deal still current?  Woops sorry... I think I am on the wrong webpage.... I am after diner not dinar - can anyone point me in the right direction fast as I am running out of gas ! :moon-from-car: