Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I was told it would be considered ordinary income, not capital gains.

Was told the same thing, which in mine and Boozers case is good.Paid capital gains a couple of years ago on land that was sold.Didn't take a hit Federally, but N.C. chewed and spit me out a bill for over $1,500.00 .

I don't mean to be a negative nancy but.......Just look at the state our country!!!! When this comes forth you can bet your bottom Dinar that our government will have figured out a way to tax ALL OF US 40%. And unless we want our children,grandchildren and great grandchildren paying back the debt that OUR government created then we better bellyup and just pay it and don't look back.....unless of course you or your spouse have a foreign passport and you've spirited your Dinar away to that foreign counrty and locked it up in a safty depoit box.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I don't mean to be a negative nancy but.......Just look at the state our country!!!! When this comes forth you can bet your bottom Dinar that our government will have figured out a way to tax ALL OF US 40%. And unless we want our children,grandchildren and great grandchildren paying back the debt that OUR government created then we better bellyup and just pay it and don't look back.....unless of course you or your spouse have a foreign passport and you've spirited your Dinar away to that foreign counrty and locked it up in a safty depoit box.

At 40% I will burn it in the box I have it stored in and send the IRS their 40 % of the ashes

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

• Upvote 2

I have said it before and i will say again, you have a mere little invested in this compared to the windfall of money that will come from it so why fret over the taxes one way or the other. God has blessed you all with this to prosper but more importantly to see just what you will do with it when it comes. He will be watching to see how many will do something good with a portion of their wealth and how many will take on an arrogant, selfish, i want it all attitude. The Bible says that a fool and his money will soon part for taking the wrong road.

There will be many that will skirt the system and the IRS will hang them out to dry. Penalties and interest will be enormous on any huge amount when they serve notice. Lets be honest people, i do not like paying money to the govt either for their wasteful ways but its the fact of life we live with.

It is better to pay your taxes up front, no matter if you have to grit your teeth and get off their radar. You will be finished with them unless you make money on that money. Your original amount will be taxed, finished, done and over with. You can sleep at night knowing that what you have left is yours and the piece of mind will be worth it..........If you choose to play like the big boys and figure a way to beat the system and they catch up with you, whatever you bought, whatever you saved, whatever you invested, whatever you hid will be taken by the IRS agents and you will live in poverty, not to mention what God will be thinking about you for not doing the right thing.......I am a firm believer that those who defy God will not get out of this world without suffering. Many will disagree with this and that is Ok, but you will remember on day.

• Upvote 7

Oh yes...give to Ceaser, what is Ceaser's....or just be the fool.

I have said it before and i will say again, you have a mere little invested in this compared to the windfall of money that will come from it so why fret over the taxes one way or the other. God has blessed you all with this to prosper but more importantly to see just what you will do with it when it comes. He will be watching to see how many will do something good with a portion of their wealth and how many will take on an arrogant, selfish, i want it all attitude. The Bible says that a fool and his money will soon part for taking the wrong road.

There will be many that will skirt the system and the IRS will hang them out to dry. Penalties and interest will be enormous on any huge amount when they serve notice. Lets be honest people, i do not like paying money to the govt either for their wasteful ways but its the fact of life we live with.

It is better to pay your taxes up front, no matter if you have to grit your teeth and get off their radar. You will be finished with them unless you make money on that money. Your original amount will be taxed, finished, done and over with. You can sleep at night knowing that what you have left is yours and the piece of mind will be worth it..........If you choose to play like the big boys and figure a way to beat the system and they catch up with you, whatever you bought, whatever you saved, whatever you invested, whatever you hid will be taken by the IRS agents and you will live in poverty, not to mention what God will be thinking about you for not doing the right thing.......I am a firm believer that those who defy God will not get out of this world without suffering. Many will disagree with this and that is Ok, but you will remember on day.

• Upvote 1

I agree coyote but the mass of people is blinded. There is non so blind as those who cannot see......

So over this mess of a government, don't they work for us, 15,20 or 40 they get it and I don't ever want to here another word from them. Bunch of thieves all of them, wish we the people could fire them

You must not have very much to be willing to burn it before paying 40% tax. :shrug:  That or you really don't need the money anyway. <_<   I personally would like not to pay any tax but I have purchased enough with a 40% tax in mind so that when I cash in (if that ever happens) I can retire. :D  :D  ......  :peace:

At 40% I will burn it in the box I have it stored in and send the IRS their 40 % of the ashes

CPA,s in my area,three of them, all say it(the rv) will be taxed as ordinary income! That means 35% plus Georgia state tax of 6% for a total of 41% !! OK!  Now just go ahead and and RV and I will be glad to give to ceaser! When I found out about this, I bought some more Dinar to cover the taxes. My plan will still work so bring it on.I ain't buying no more. My wishing well is ready and so is my BUCKET LIST of things Mom and Me are going to do with it!   Bye Ya'll!

• Upvote 1

CPA,s in my area,three of them, all say it(the rv) will be taxed as ordinary income! That means 35% plus Georgia state tax of 6% for a total of 41% !! OK!  Now just go ahead and and RV and I will be glad to give to ceaser! When I found out about this, I bought some more Dinar to cover the taxes. My plan will still work so bring it on.I ain't buying no more. My wishing well is ready and so is my BUCKET LIST of things Mom and Me are going to do with it!   Bye Ya'll!

I am with ya on this one... let's prepare for 43% in my case but hoping for 23% just in case they are drinking and misquote themselves :)

I think a piece of pie is better than nothing :)

Please don't missunderstand me......I will also be paying my taxes,doing my fair share unfortunatly I have ZERO confidence in OUR government and I truly believe that if our founding fathers were alive today the would leave here and start afresh because as they showed us....sometimes it's better start new than to try to fix whats broken afterall Greenspan actually admited that the plan that he ran the FED on all these years IS FLAWED.....I just feel the government will again take that money and do stupid things with it......like loan 5trillon dollars to foreign banks when that money belongs here. I feel it would be meaningfull to pay less tax and give a generious portion to something that you truly believe in.....like......GOD.         God bless us all and please give us the strenght to do the right thing when the time comes......because the lord givith and the lord takith away. Gor RV 333

You must not have very much to be willing to burn it before paying 40% tax. :shrug:  That or you really don't need the money anyway. <_<   I personally would like not to pay any tax but I have purchased enough with a 40% tax in mind so that when I cash in (if that ever happens) I can retire. :D  :D  ......  :peace:

I have enough to do what I want to do with the rest of my life.

I will pay a fair and reasonable tax.

But under no circumstance will I pay extortion.

This is why they keep doing this crap they know they can order you to pay any amount and you will.

We are paying them to rob us.

I know it has been taken away from America but it is called princables.

No Surrender No Retreat and Compromise

Off the top of his head our CPA said is was a cap gain which I now believe is 20%. Come the day he will throughly research it and I'll pay whatever he says. But here is what really bothers me: I live in a high state tax state. If I move to another (no state income tax)state after I've purchased the currency but only exchange the currency after I move, does the state in which the currency was purchased have a tax claim?

• Upvote 1