Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Piers Morgan Loses ANOTHER Gun Control Debate, Gets Angry & 'Throws' His Notes

Can you say deportation for this British Azzhole!!

British wanker Piers Morgan hell bent on pushing anti-gun propaganda to disarm the American people ahead of an economic collapse gets angry after losing gun control debate and crumples up his notes and throws them towards a female guest.

I can only imagine the shock of this guest after being invited onto a CNN prime time show only to have the host lose it and start throwing things in her direction.

This man is insane and should be deported at once for being unstable and rude towards guest while at the same time trying to undermine the U.S Constitution.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

***///

obummer breaking our laws is indefensible...

even by this left wing overpaid shill who,

when he realised as much,

lost his cool because he knew he'd been 'shot down' by 2 ladies!

he knows it's a no-win for his over-zealous puppet masters.

he caved. he was ungracious, unprofessional and a scared

little bunny.

hey, mal-adjusted girlie-man.... you're a kook! <_<

you're just the kind of loon who WOULD go over the top if you're

so easily rattled by 2 women!

no guns for you!

• Upvote 1

Can you say deportation for this British Azzhole!!

British wanker Piers Morgan hell bent on pushing anti-gun propaganda to disarm the American people ahead of an economic collapse gets angry after losing gun control debate and crumples up his notes and throws them towards a female guest.

I can only imagine the shock of this guest after being invited onto a CNN prime time show only to have the host lose it and start throwing things in her direction.

This man is insane and should be deported at once for being unstable and rude towards guest while at the same time trying to undermine the U.S Constitution.

emot-downsbravo.gif

• Upvote 2

What the hell is wrong with Piers Morgan? Did he think that he could

Railroad these ladies into submission? At least he could be a

Gentleman and allow the ladies the opportunity to answer his

Questions. All he accomplished was to look like a total buttholio. I

Thought the Britts had better manners.

• Upvote 1

Hey Bump! Great thread! I do believe the ultimate interview that would send that Liberal fool back across the pond would be a face off with Ann Coulter and Ted Nugent during prime time. All this guy is doing is pissing a lot of people off. British liberal subject attacking Americas rights? Didn't we just go through this crap a couple hundred years ago? What makes them think it's going to be any different this go round. I'm telling you man, people are getting really irate with the Country's situation overall. Lies on top of lies on top of lies. Not looking so good for the home team brother. Slay.

• Upvote 3

Hey Bump! Great thread! I do believe the ultimate interview that would send that Liberal fool back across the pond would be a face off with Ann Coulter and Ted Nugent during prime time. All this guy is doing is pissing a lot of people off. British liberal subject attacking Americas rights? Didn't we just go through this crap a couple hundred years ago? What makes them think it's going to be any different this go round. I'm telling you man, people are getting really irate with the Country's situation overall. Lies on top of lies on top of lies. Not looking so good for the home team brother. Slay.

Amen!! Who does he think he is? He comes to America and makes a lot of money off of a TV show and now he is wanting to tell us how we should live in our own country!!

DEPORTATION!!!!!

• Upvote 3

Figuratively speaking.....there are already signs of it all over our cities. As always, just my opinion. wink.gif

GO RV, then BV

Can understand where YOU'RE coming from! BUT, if you take off your ROSE-COLORDED glasses you may have a glimpse of the real world. Should you decide to do that..., then, WELCOME! :P

I think people need to realize what started this debate.

Several school children in Connecticut under the age of 6 were filled with an average of 11 bullets.

Keeping that in perspective should better keep a sobering perspective.

This is not war, nor hunting, or even self-defense.

It was plain murder at its paramount of evil.

Those trying to exploit this tragedy for WHATEVER purpose are evil as well.

BOTH sides!

Step back and use common sense.