Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Funny - Humor

Bumper64

A girl brings a guy home one night. They get into her apartment and immediately she suggests that they do "69". "What the hell is that?" asks the guy. Realizing he's inexperienced, she tries to explain, "I put my head between your legs and you put your head between mine." Still not knowing what she's talking about, but not wanting to ruin the moment he agrees to try it. The second they get in to the position, she lets go a RIP-ROARING fart. "What was that for?" he asks. "Oooopppps! Sorry, lets try it again." she says. So, they get into position again, and once more she lets one loose. The guy gets up and starts to put his coat on. "Wait, where are you going?" she asks. The guy says, " If you think I'm sticking around for 67 more of those, you're crazy !!!!!

• Upvote 9

A girl brings a guy home one night. They get into her apartment and immediately she suggests that they do "69". "What the hell is that?" asks the guy. Realizing he's inexperienced, she tries to explain, "I put my head between your legs and you put your head between mine." Still not knowing what she's talking about, but not wanting to ruin the moment he agrees to try it. The second they get in to the position, she lets go a RIP-ROARING fart. "What was that for?" he asks. "Oooopppps! Sorry, lets try it again." she says. So, they get into position again, and once more she lets one loose. The guy gets up and starts to put his coat on. "Wait, where are you going?" she asks. The guy says, " If you think I'm sticking around for 67 more of those, you're crazy !!!!!

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 1

Same thing happen to me the first time I started to do it.

She said, "I thought you were going to kiss it".

I said, "Nope I was just looking at it".

• Upvote 2

Same thing happen to me the first time I started to do it.

She said, "I thought you were going to kiss it".

I said, "Nope I was just looking at it".

ROFL, you must be careful though my friend. When picking up someone questionable they must first pass the lemon test!! :lol: For those not in the know, (I know I'm going to get in trouble for this), all you have to do is grab a lemon wedge from the bar before leaving with said beautiful creature of the night, (that changes drastically after the beer wears off at dawn), right before action squeeze in some lemon juice, if she yells, it's game over! It means open sore and see ya!! :o My buddy with a weak stomach loses it every time I tell that joke!! :lol: No offense intended ladies it is a joke, (I wouldn't want to waste a good lemon!) :lmao:

• Upvote 4

ROFL, you must be careful though my friend. When picking up someone questionable they must first pass the lemon test!! laugh.gif For those not in the know, (I know I'm going to get in trouble for this), all you have to do is grab a lemon wedge from the bar before leaving with said beautiful creature of the night, (that changes drastically after the beer wears off at dawn), right before action squeeze in some lemon juice, if she yells, it's game over! It means open sore and see ya!! ohmy.gif My buddy with a weak stomach loses it every time I tell that joke!! laugh.gif No offense intended ladies it is a joke, (I wouldn't want to waste a good lemon!) emot-LMAO.gif

129024591503932888.jpg

• Upvote 3

*Grandpa, what Is couple sex?*****

Make sure that you understand the question first....****

All you Grandpas and Grandmas, this was too funny not to pass on. We are all reaching that stage where we need to keep the wax out of our ears****

and keep the hearing aids tuned up. (Some of us anyway!) Enjoy!****

--- What Is Couple Sex?****

An 8-year-old girl went to her grandfather, who was working in the yard and asked him, "Grampa, what is a couple sex?

The grandfather was surprised that she would ask such a question, but decided that if she's old enough to know to ask the question then she's old enough to get a straight answer. Steeling himself to leave nothing out, he proceeded to tell her all about human reproduction and the joys and responsibilities that go along with it.

When he finished explaining, the little girl was looking at him with her mouth hanging open, eyes wide in amazement. Seeing the look on her face, the grandfather asked her, "Why did you ask this question, honey?

The little girl replied, "Well, Grandma says to tell you that dinner will be ready in just a couple secs.****

• Upvote 2