Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq: Permit the governor «Central» the power to raise the value of the dinar

yota691

Merry Christmas, and good morning yota. I find it very interesting that, the press is still in constant contact with Shabibi the criminal. In other words don't you find that strange. Everyone can still hang on to their LOP thoughts, but my thought is that most of the articles we are reading about the CBI, the deletion of the zeros, Shabibi the criminal, are just propagagnda. My word, Thursday, Turki, al-Issawi, The IMF, Interpol and Shabibi are all in Amman, and if Shabibi were such the criminal, don't you think interpol would have nabbed him. Also, the CBI, the banks need the people of Iraq as much as I'm against it to exchange and keep there money in the banks. That's the good ole Fiat system. I don't see a neutral event giving that 80% of the people who do not use banks that incentive. You know why i use a bank, because I don't want to carry around large amounts of money! I would think the 80% percent of the people who don't use banks, don't trust them. Look what happened to them in 1990, their, money was probably in a bank worth at least 2000% more than it is now and they woke up one day and and they had lost everything. The banks need to earn their trust. I don't think a neutral event has the potential to do that. I'm with yota, hold on, we are in for a ride, good or bad this train is blowing it's whistle.

• Upvote 3

INTERPOL doesn't arrest people.

"Does INTERPOL send agents around the world to arrest people?

No, the INTERPOL General Secretariat does not send officers into countries to arrest individuals. All investigations and arrests in each of INTERPOL member country are carried out by the national police in accordance with national laws. Each member country has an INTERPOL National Central Bureau (NCB) which is staffed by highly-trained law enforcement officers and acts as a designated contact point for the General Secretariat and other member countries. International investigations are coordinated via these NCBs."

This would never happen in a million years. Can you imagine what would happen in Iraq when they find out that American currency speculators made millions and Iraqis got table scraps from the HCL? The entire country would implode and the dinar would become worthless. Even if they DOUBLED their oil output next year and put EVERY CENT into the HCL to distribute (which we all know they would never do), it'd only be around 4,000 USD per person. In reality the most any Iraqi is likely to get from the HCL any time in the next decade (assuming it ever gets passed) is a few hundred bucks a year or so. You think Iraqis are going to be happy about that when "foreign devils" made millions?

Not to mention that getting paid for oil in dinar rather than USD and other foreign currencies would destroy their economy. They wouldn't have USD to pay for imports, plus the supply of in country dinar would constantly be increasing which would cause massive inflation.

Hmmm... With all due respect & in answer to some of the questions you pose above,

1. Lets see pretty much all the politicians in Iraq are corruput and Since the GOI over the past several years have done absolutely nothing to help the average Iraqi Citizen's and yet the people have done nothing in retaliation. What makes you think all of the sudden the people would revolt and that anything bad would happen?

2. If they doubled their Oil output over the next year and the people would only receive "around 4000 USD per person" as a distribution, that's $4000 more than they have ever received in the past 10 yrs. When has the GOI ever been concerned with making the Iraqi People Happy regarding anything?

3. Even if the HCL Distribution was a Few Hundred dollars a year, that's still more than they have ever received in the past 10 yrs.

4. If paid in Dinar for oil rather than USD it's OK, the dinar with the 3 zeros would simply be destroyed and taken out of circulation, (less dinar out in circulation the more value the remaining Dinar has attached to it)

5. If they have an Internationally recognized and traded currency, why do they have to pay for Imports with USD?

6. Again if the 3 zero notes are destroyed as they receive them, then it shouldn't increase inflation in the least bit.

I have No degree in Economics but a little common sense and thinking outside the box goes a long way..

Happy Holidays to all!!!

Edited by Joker017
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

4. If paid in Dinar for oil rather than USD it's OK, the dinar with the 3 zeros would simply be destroyed and taken out of circulation, (less dinar out in circulation the more value the remaining Dinar has attached to it)

OPEC and all its members would have to agree to change the laws/regulations for ALL oil to be paid with in dinar rather then USD.....you think that the US is gonna let that fly when oil being paid in USD is part of whats creating demand for and keeping the USD value up?? Not to mention part of the reason for wanting to invade Iraq was because Saddam was no longer accepting USD for oil and was creating his own rules for what currencies he would accept.....

5. If they have an Internationally recognized and traded currency, why do they have to pay for Imports with USD?

Its all about being paid in an easily converted currency.....not saying they couldnt pay with dinar, but what demand would there be for the dinar outside of Iraq??? Probly none.....

6. Again if the 3 zero notes are destroyed as they receive them, then it shouldn't increase inflation in the least bit.

If they were receiving the 3 zero notes for payment for oil, why would they destroy them?? That would be like you buying a car from me and I turn around and just burn the money.....I just gave you that car for free basically.... lol who would do that?

Happy Holidays to all!!!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 7

IMO... this has always been the plan...To RV out of country and let the value of the IQD gradually rise in country. If not, people would become millionaires over night...The USD has rv'd several times and I have never woke up with more money than the day before....GO RV!!!~~~

And it must have been a very small RV. I can't find evidence of even one US RV. The costs of goods have almost always gone up.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hmmm... With all due respect & in answer to some of the questions you pose above,

1. Lets see pretty much all the politicians in Iraq are corruput and Since the GOI over the past several years have done absolutely nothing to help the average Iraqi Citizen's and yet the people have done nothing in retaliation. What makes you think all of the sudden the people would revolt and that anything bad would happen?

2. If they doubled their Oil output over the next year and the people would only receive "around 4000 USD per person" as a distribution, that's $4000 more than they have ever received in the past 10 yrs. When has the GOI ever been concerned with making the Iraqi People Happy regarding anything?

3. Even if the HCL Distribution was a Few Hundred dollars a year, that's still more than they have ever received in the past 10 yrs.

Yet nothing compared to the billions or trillions they'll have given away to foreigners in your scenario. You're right, the GOI doesn't seem to care about (or be able to) make their citizens happy. But I guarantee they care even less about, and are less able, to make a bunch of foreign currency speculators happy. Why would they put into action a plan that rewards foreign currency speculators and screws their own people, when they don't have to? The common sense you speak of should tell you that they would not.

So they're going to accept dinar for payment for oil, and then destroy the dinar? So what are they getting for their oil? Sure looks like absolutely nothing to me. Again, common sense should tell you that they wouldn't give away billions or trillions in oil and get nothing in return.

Why would the UST accept MORE dinar when they already have enough to own all of Iraqs oil production for the next 10 or 20 years? Again, common sense says they wouldn't. If the dinar were to RV to a dollar, how many millions would you buy at that rate? If you're being honest, the answer is absolutely zero. So why would you expect anyone else to risk billions or trillions holding them? You get all the reward, and everyone else takes all the risk? Common sense, my friend.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

Well Keep, I appreciate your responses and yes in an absolute world you are probably correct,

Although I was answering in response to a theory. Nothing about Iraq or their situation has been

handled in a manner consistent to Absolutes based on historic data. So if you have the time can

you please explain to me why everything as you see it will take place exactly the way it has according

to previous historic data. I guess where you live nothing ever changes, everything is static and without

change.

It's kinda funny that you are a BMW Mechanic and in your profession alone, how many parts

changes and different body styles have been released in the past 10 yrs. Things change my friend

the world evolves and things change and that my friend is the only absolute that you can depend on

that will take place in your life time! JMO

• Upvote 3

If they were receiving the 3 zero notes for payment for oil, why would they destroy them?? That would be like you buying a car from me and I turn around and just burn the money.....I just gave you that car for free basically.... lol who would do that?

The note that is destroyed would/could be converted into a bank deposit. There is no longer any need for the 3 Zero note because it is now electronically accounted for, so it can be destroyed. When there is a demand for the deposit new denominations are issued.

-

• Upvote 4

Hey Jejune,

Yep, You're right it can absolutely only happen the way you say! (Sarcasim)

Now can you please tell us all in a complete Timeline and

complete detail exactly how this will all play out! You seem

to know everything about this so please enlighten us all.

I'm sitting on the edge of my seat! Oh, And let me just say that

unlike you, when everything is finalized and you are completely

wrong. (not saying I'm correct, just saying Nobody knows how

this will play out) I'll chalk it up that it was only your opinion unlike

you who seems to think nobody else could possibly have a clue

as to what will take place.

The note that is destroyed would/could be converted into a bank deposit. There is no longer any need for the 3 Zero note because it is now electronically accounted for, so it can be destroyed. When there is a demand for the deposit new denominations are issued.

If it's converted into a bank deposit then it adds to their local money supply. It would mean there would be an ever increasing amount of dinar chasing an ever decreasing supply of oil. That is a surefire recipe for massive inflation.

What you're saying is that Iraq sold you a 25,000 dinar note for 21 dollars, and then is going to turn around and (in a 1 to 1 scenario) give the US 25,000 dollars worth of oil for it. It's not difficult to understand why this is not a good thing for Iraq.

• Downvote 6

If it's converted into a bank deposit then it adds to their local money supply. It would mean there would be an ever increasing amount of dinar chasing an ever decreasing supply of oil. That is a surefire recipe for massive inflation.

What you're saying is that Iraq sold you a 25,000 dinar note for 21 dollars, and then is going to turn around and (in a 1 to 1 scenario) give the US 25,000 dollars worth of oil for it. It's not difficult to understand why this is not a good thing for Iraq.

hmm just joined huh? welcome back banned lopster laugh.gif you are NOT fooling anyone

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2

Hey Jejune,

Yep, You're right it can absolutely only happen the way you say! (Sarcasim)

Now can you please tell us all in a complete Timeline and

complete detail exactly how this will all play out! You seem

to know everything about this so please enlighten us all.

I'm sitting on the edge of my seat! Oh, And let me just say that

unlike you, when everything is finalized and you are completely

wrong. (not saying I'm correct, just saying Nobody knows how

this will play out) I'll chalk it up that it was only your opinion unlike

you who seems to think nobody else could possibly have a clue

as to what will take place.

If no one knows how any investment is going to play out, and it's impossible to look at the information and make accurate predictions as to what is and is not possible, why the dinar? Maybe copper is going to increase in value by 100,000 percent tomorrow. Maybe GOOG will increase by 100,000 percent tomorrow. Maybe the USD is going to increase in value by 100,000 percent tomorrow.

I've been right about the dinar for the last 8 years. How long have you been right about it?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

Each barrell of oil Iraq produces adds to M2, it doesn't seem to hurt their economy one bit. :lol:

-

If no one knows how any investment is going to play out, and it's impossible to look at the information and make accurate predictions as to what is and is not possible, why the dinar? Maybe copper is going to increase in value by 100,000 percent tomorrow. Maybe GOOG will increase by 100,000 percent tomorrow. Maybe the USD is going to increase in value by 100,000 percent tomorrow.

I've been right about the dinar for the last 8 years. How long have you been right about it?

So again Dear Guru,

If you are always right, how is this going to play out for us?

Complete Timeline and detail would be nice then we can

all quit worrying and get on with our lives...

Thanks in advance for sharing your knowledge with all us little people!

Yep , i agree if theyre plan is to get it to 1000, its a lop we re lookin at!!!! Too bad for us!!!

CONFUSED!!

LOP!!

If they get it to 1000 to 1 usd, delete the 3 zeros that leaves = 1 dinar to 1usd.

In my world that equals 1:1 and that leaves me very happy.

LOP? not at 1:1

don't look past the trees and you will see the forest.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Uh, what? No it doesn't. They sell oil for USD. If anything it would add to their reserves, which is basically the opposite of adding to their M2.

M2: Represents money and "close substitutes" for money.[13] M2 is a broader classification of money than M1. Economists use M2 when looking to quantify the amount of money in circulation and trying to explain different economic monetary conditions. M2 is a key economic indicator used to forecast inflation.[14]

Wikepedia

USD = Money therefore, more "MONEY" is added to their M2.

-

• Upvote 1

USD = Money therefore, more "MONEY" is added to their M2.

-

When you're quantifying how many dinar are in circulation, by looking at their M1 or M2, you obviously don't count USD, because they're not dinar.

Are you saying how many dinar are in circulation has no bearing whatsoever on the value of the dinar?

• Downvote 4