Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TINA HAD A SCREEN SHOT THAT WAS A DONG = .48 CENTS

phoenix27

Netdania is showing the VND/EUR at 0.375 which would make the Dong about 48 cents. It has been around this value since Netdania altered the software in August.

The real rate is 26622 to the Euro which would be 0.0000375 dollars. Looks to me like it is a question of the decimal point. There are several strange values, the THB is showing at 0.147 which would make it about half a cent. All the strange rates would be correct if the decimal place was moved by either 2, 3 or 4 places.

It is quite possible other sites are picking up from the Netdania data.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2h68ql0.jpg

Read more:

Good research !! Obviously the software. Just got back from the bank (Kasikorn) from an exchange and the THB (Thai Baht) is 31.32 to the $.

• Upvote 1

Good research !! Obviously the software. Just got back from the bank (Kasikorn) from an exchange and the THB (Thai Baht) is 31.32 to the $.

I meant that the VND/THB was showing at 0.147 which would make it about half a cent. It should be 0.00147.

Bye the way I live in Chonburi.

WRONG!!! The Dong is worth gold! GO RV!

The constant disappointments with the dinar being so limp for so long and with all the heated expectations it has been a real let down, so the pumpers try and romance us with the Dong

Its going to take a lot of hard work to get the Dong to rise. Personally I think that people are going to get disappointed again when all this pumper talk results in another deflating experience.

The constant disappointments with the dinar being so limp for so long and with all the heated expectations it has been a real let down, so the pumpers try and romance us with the Dong

Its going to take a lot of hard work to get the Dong to rise. Personally I think that people are going to get disappointed again when all this pumper talk results in another deflating experience.

Yeah... everyone says that the Dong is getting stronger and so is the economy in Vietnam. It's all BS... I remember buying the Dong two years ago at about 19000 per dollar.... What is it now 20,800? Yeah it's going to RV..... Doubt it. Sorry Terry K and Tina.... your full of it.

• Upvote 1

Yeah... everyone says that the Dong is getting stronger and so is the economy in Vietnam. It's all BS... I remember buying the Dong two years ago at about 19000 per dollar.... What is it now 20,800? Yeah it's going to RV..... Doubt it. Sorry Terry K and Tina.... your full of it.

So explain why we the U.S went to war with vietnam for twinkies n cupcakes.Oyea the only thing I will be pumpin is my lady when it revalues.

I read a couple of years ago that China wanted to move their manufacturing plants to Vietnam because it was becoming too expensive for them to manufacture in China. Vietnam is definitely an opportunity for growth and China is going to make sure that happens, probably sooner than later.

I read a couple of years ago that China wanted to move their manufacturing plants to Vietnam because it was becoming too expensive for them to manufacture in China. Vietnam is definitely an opportunity for growth and China is going to make sure that happens, probably sooner than later.

Goldiegirl you might be right about this one.