Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Here You go

Randy

This might get me kicked right off the forum, but I have to make sure everyone knows this post is our old buddy Gankans work ...i received it last night shortly after it was posted on another site. He went on to say how important to realize it is in the hands of Our Almighty Maker ... and I for one and this is ONLY my opinion .... agree with him!

This is a time line to watch and I will be surprised and elated if it happens. At the same time, I won't be surprised if it doesnt go down this way. Capt says at the end of the year, who knows it could be longer than that. Why? The govt has to be formed and it will take months to do this, maybe they have to get the HCL and FIL ratified first? Maybe things backfire and Allawi is not elected PM and the whole thing decends into secretarian warfare due to Iran's influence. Personally, I think they need to do something about the border with Iran. A successful and prosperous Iraq is not good for the existing govt of Iran.

This might get me kicked right off the forum, but I have to make sure everyone knows this post is our old buddy Gankans work ...i received it last night shortly after it was posted on another site. He went on to say how important to realize it is in the hands of Our Almighty Maker ... and I for one and this is ONLY my opinion .... agree with him!

PVS . . . . I was emailed this yesterday with Gankins credited as the author. Yet, Ron Scarpa has already posted this article in another thread where someone else is given credit. But , I agree. It sure looks like G's work.

Dennis

Randy - thanks for posting.

This post already exists as "HAVE PEACE OF MIND, THERE WILL BE AN RV!" in Dinar Rumors.

It was posted with it's original title but was moved to the trash can by one of the Mods because of where & who...

RON ;)

I agree with him as well.

I hate to say it but I fail to see any proof in the posting of an RV....I agree that they are interested in having a recognized currency but to say that they "have" to do it because they want to be a powerhouse or commit ecomomic suicide dosen't really give me any warm fuzzies. I don't have proof of a redomination other than the many articles that have come out stating so...and i personally believe they have to in order to address their money supply...a large rv just isn't possible with where it is now. However, I do think there will be a happy ending and the currency will go up and we will see a healthy return on the investment...sure would like to be wrong...it would be pretty cool to be filthy rich.

• Upvote 1

I understand that there is a possibility of an RV, and in fact it will most likely happen at some point. But isn't it possible that Iraq could close its borders, shut things down and allow only those inside the country to exchange their Dinar? Isn't it possible that Ali and all the other brokers have known this, and that's why they are even selling the Dinar? It still makes me wonder why Ali doesn't just sit on whatever Dinar he has and cash it in when it RV's. Gut feeling here. I hold a decent pile of Dinar, but something inside me says it's too good to be true. Either they will prevent any outsiders from cashing in, or they lop. And still there is no way for anyone to prove that the U.S. or any other government has "huge" stockpiles or investments in the Iraqi Dinar. Who would actually know that, anyway. I have all the patience in the world, and I say when it happens, it happens. But I have an inkling that we're going to get screwed somehow when this thing goes down. Hope I'm wrong.

puckster...skeptic much? If you do a little digging...the brokers do not own the cuurency they sell. In the even the rv takes place and they still have unsold dinars, they then have to sell it or get it back to the cbi. (I know the exact language is wrong but the thought is correct). So, no, ali will not be able to just take all he has left and go running to the bank the same way we will. Now don't discount the fact that he does have his own dinars...but the others won't just be his by default.

I do feel as Puckster in that it is hard for me to get my head around the fact that Iraq could pay out "Day One" Trillions of USD. It is almost a fictional delusion to me to try and believe it. My group has been holding close to 600ML IDQ for over 6 years and it was a Flier investment. I could see a LOP and then floating on the Forex, at the end of the day we would still receive an unheard of return in a few years but 10's of 1000's of instant million if not billionaires is a little hard for me to grasp.

PVS . . . . I was emailed this yesterday with Gankins credited as the author. Yet, Ron Scarpa has already posted this article in another thread where someone else is given credit. But , I agree. It sure looks like G's work.

Dennis

does it matter who authored it? aren't we all in this together? how do you know gakans didn't get it emailed to him? before we start pointing fingers just relax. where ever this originated from once posted it will be on all other forums for sure. take a breath and relax a little. life is too short to care about something as minute as this. of course this is jmo.

The action plan isn't necessarily an RV. It is a meeting on April 1st for GOI to show how they plan on taking over the Development Fund on their own accord. In order to be released they had to have a fully representative government in place as well. So this is to show the plan and the plan must be approved by the IAMB (International Advisory and Monitoring Board) at this meeting. Amendments might occur at this meeting. The first quarterly meeting to review progress is on June 15th or sooner if Iraq requests it. G and E have long said it would happen way before the April 1st meeting and saying action plan meant RV. Love the enthusiasm but simmer down a bit. If this was such a sure bet there wouldn't be any dinar left to buy because all of the hedge funds would have gobbled them up in my opinion. 1905 is actually the 5th postponement in 5 years. He throws stuff out thinking you won't look it up. Read paragraph 20 and 21 of resolution 1483 that outlines how they will be released.

They could choose to use the T bills option to subsidize it as a potential other option. Don't get me wrong I think it gonna happen I just dislike the way these cats dissect and regurgitate information as if there are no other options.