Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rush Today

cris

I totally agree and as I've said before, also watch for the Lame Stream Media and the left as they try to say it was Obama's policies that caused it. Every BAD thing that has happened during the Obama years is "G.W.'s fault and everything good that's gonna happen during Romney's 8 years will be credited to Obamalama. They so bad want to make their zero into a hero.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Agreed Cris... I've always felt that! It'll be one giant exhilaration of relief, especially from the small business owners!

Rush had a great caller near the end of his program today.... the guy in Florida that put all his effort and last dollar into starting a lawn service business seven months ago! He was a liberal that woke up and all of a sudden saw life from a new perspective of freedom and liberty... created by himself (and his wife)! He was a bit embarassed by his previous mindset... but was so happy with his growing success, that he just had to spill his story! Awesome, and typical, success story of the hard work of business owners and the self-employed! Good for us all! :)

Jax

• Upvote 3

Rush Limbaugh :D

Oct 19, 2012

You watch, folks, if Romney wins this election, you watch the shackles, the invisible shackles that are gonna be removed from this economy. Well, they're not invisible, but with the prospect of Obama gone and no more Obamaism and Romney back to the free market, in that direction, you watch. It's gonna be one of the fastest recoveries we've ever seen.

It's all mental... The free market never disappeared. BTW: Remember Romney is for regulations as well - now.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 9

Rumor has it, that he's considering a "tax holiday" of up to one year on bringing offshore monies back into the US. It may be zero to 15%, which would be, at the very least, half off. It is speculated that there is well over a trillion USD invested overseas. If even a quarter of that money came back, imagine the impact on the economy!

• Upvote 1

I agree, I took your neg away!

Thanks capt.cliff....Im sure it was from one of my many fans :lol:

I totally agree and as I've said before, also watch for the Lame Stream Media and the left as they try to say it was Obama's policies that caused it. Every BAD thing that has happened during the Obama years is "G.W.'s fault and everything good that's gonna happen during Romney's 8 years will be credited to Obamalama. They so bad want to make their zero into a hero.

Agreed DinarMillionaire...We all know the truth though ;)

Agreed Cris... I've always felt that! It'll be one giant exhilaration of relief, especially from the small business owners!

Rush had a great caller near the end of his program today.... the guy in Florida that put all his effort and last dollar into starting a lawn service business seven months ago! He was a liberal that woke up and all of a sudden saw life from a new perspective of freedom and liberty... created by himself (and his wife)! He was a bit embarassed by his previous mindset... but was so happy with his growing success, that he just had to spill his story! Awesome, and typical, success story of the hard work of business owners and the self-employed! Good for us all! :)

Jax

I heard that one....What a great story :D

Rumor has it, that he's considering a "tax holiday" of up to one year on bringing offshore monies back into the US. It may be zero to 15%, which would be, at the very least, half off. It is speculated that there is well over a trillion USD invested overseas. If even a quarter of that money came back, imagine the impact on the economy!

Wow....Wouldnt that be an amazing boost to the Economy ;)

Thanks fbnplanet...I actually read a post here on DV yesterday

that suggested a 'Tax Holiday' was a good idea....Was that from you?

I couldn't agree more....and to those who are suffering from the many failed policies of this regime.....just hang on - it will get better.

Yep....I believe that 100%

I had a reading from a psychic over a year ago that said, my money worries

would be over at the end of 2012....I wonder if she was a Republican? :lol:

• Upvote 3

It's all mental... The free market never disappeared. BTW: Remember Romney is for regulations as well - now.

You're right... on two counts... it hasn't disappeared, but has been stifled and disincentivised, CAUSING.... the mental/emotional stress of not knowing, or being able to confidently plan, the future. Hence, the economic stagnancy... and unemployment.

Business people need to have confidence in order to hire and spend/invest in their businesses. And, you can't force it to happen... tax it to happen... or mandate it to happen, by "telling them to"! The business environment tell them to... and the economy is the result.

The majority of self-employed and business people know this inherently, as well as from experience.

• Upvote 5

from what i understand theres close to 2.5 trillion dollars sitting on the sidelines in corporate america in cash ..they havent invested it openly since obama decided he should redistribute the wealth in america ..once hes gone most of the money thats sitting over seas will be coming back to america . as long as someone doesnt think its theres to redistribute ....we should see a huge recovery starting the day obama loses .. although the money wont come back till a few executive orders are in place during romneys first day or two.

June 30, 2012, the amount of cash on the sidelines had grown to $2.5 trillion. https://www.franklintempleton.com/dividends

ive heard a total of 7 trillion sitting on sidelines waiting for obama to go

• Upvote 1

You're right... on two counts... it hasn't disappeared, but has been stifled and disincentivised, CAUSING.... the mental/emotional stress of not knowing, or being able to confidently plan, the future. Hence, the economic stagnancy... and unemployment.

Business people need to have confidence in order to hire and spend/invest in their businesses. And, you can't force it to happen... tax it to happen... or mandate it to happen, by "telling them to"! The business environment tell them to... and the economy is the result.

The majority of self-employed and business people know this inherently, as well as from experience.

Exactly....nailed it as usual Jax ;)

from what i understand theres close to 2.5 trillion dollars sitting on the sidelines in corporate america in cash ..they havent invested it openly since obama decided he should redistribute the wealth in america ..once hes gone most of the money thats sitting over seas will be coming back to america . as long as someone doesnt think its theres to redistribute ....we should see a huge recovery starting the day obama loses .. although the money wont come back till a few executive orders are in place during romneys first day or two.

June 30, 2012, the amount of cash on the sidelines had grown to $2.5 trillion. https://www.franklintempleton.com/dividends

Yep...I've heard the Libs complaining for a while that all of that money

should be back in the Market.....Not gonna happen until the Redistributer-in-Cheif

Has been replaced by a Business friendly Administration. :D

• Upvote 3

Pretty much on point, I'll add that the DOW, since 2009 recession, indicates businesses are active and IRAs are making money -- again. I'll also add, people are spending money and companies like Apple are enjoying record highs.

Be minded, every presidential election period have this pause in hiring etc...

• Upvote 2

I'm really really really curious when and how this RV happens, who's going to be president, what's going to happen in the sense that when most cash in, how the taxation will be acknowledged, or if the U.S. does have its own stash, what it'll be used for, who'll take the credit for the whole shebang..... just curious....

Just an FYI: Offshoring jobs, money overseas and the process of leaving money in overseas banks goes back much further than Obama or Bush. Money is not distributed as you make it sound.

I'm really really really curious when and how this RV happens, who's going to be president, what's going to happen in the sense that when most cash in, how the taxation will be acknowledged, or if the U.S. does have its own stash, what it'll be used for, who'll take the credit for the whole shebang..... just curious....

I hope you're not waiting on that Photochic.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Interesting huh? ;) ....Part of Romneys plan is to eliminate taxation

of Capital Gains and Dividends below 200k

• Upvote 1

Interesting huh? ;) ....Part of Romneys plan is to eliminate taxation

of Capital Gains and Dividends below 200k

I was thinking the same thing buddy, would love to see that for an RV, but then of course we would be labeled as evil rich tax dodgers!! :lol: :lol:

MAGS, Come on sweetie 90 cents really? How is it our fault your career path led you to working in a sweatshop making tennis shoes?

DM, is right too, media will try and spin it to make it look like O's policies, but if that's the case one could also ascertain Clinton's surplus was a result of Bush Sr.'s policies!!

Very well said, as a fellow business owner I couldn't agree more!! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks DL,

Just talked with my broker, and he heard from his higher ups that it is between 5-6 trillion sitting on the sidelines from a domestic influence, but another 2-3 trillion internationally! That is encouraging!

• Upvote 2

MAGS, Come on sweetie 90 cents really? How is it our fault your career path led you to working in a sweatshop making tennis shoes?

Ya know DiveDeepSix... I would have liked to have been friends with you.

Had a lot of energy invested in my reply to you... No patience from you it seems.

I Don't Need To Justify Myself To You.

SO BUGGER OFF!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Had a lot of energy invested in my reply to you... No patience from you it seems.

SO BUGGER OFF!

My gosh Mag do you actualy eat with that mouth. I`m just so disapointed in you. hahahahahahahahahahahaha smile.gif

• Upvote 1

SO BUGGER OFF!

Awww come on Maggie, it was a joke. I know we rib each other occasionally, well all the time, but it's not personal LOL. I beat up on Simple and Stud too, and they fire right back, but I don't hate them or even dislike them, we just disagree on things we are all apparently passionate about!! I have a great sense of humor and all my friends say I'm a major smart @$$ it's my way of dealing with life's trials, hey if you can't laugh about it and at yourself, it will consume ya!! You are one of the funnest I have to admit to antagonize though because you come back with such vigor!! :P:moon-from-car::peace:

• Upvote 3

Rush Limbaugh :D

Oct 19, 2012

You watch, folks, if Romney wins this election, you watch the shackles, the invisible shackles that are gonna be removed from this economy. Well, they're not invisible, but with the prospect of Obama gone and no more Obamaism and Romney back to the free market, in that direction, you watch. It's gonna be one of the fastest recoveries we've ever seen.

Oh gheeesh! Is Rush popping pills again? :P

• Upvote 1