Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A day without any GURU news

Boozer

Can you beleave it Not 1 Guru has made a post today, after 8 yrs and the first day of no BS from 1 GURU.. my eyes say thank you..maybe Okie has them all on his 747, or Terry K took them to Reno to cash in. What a wounderfull day, a day without a Guru is a blessed day. :bravo:

• Upvote 2

GuruTandy just called it. Thug has rate. Very high......

dangit Texas1, I told you not to let the cat out of the bag!!!....thug could not get the rate as high as he hoped...the ladder tilted on the camels back and luckily he landed in the sand pile that the cat didn't use and he lost hold of the rate so we won't know what it is til he finds it...now keep that ubder your hat this time <_< (under it too)

• Upvote 1

You peeps need to feel the love. One day the only gurus you can see and hear will be in a zoo. I think Im gonna pay some illegal animal poacher to get me a guru now and keep him in the back 40. :lol:

I thought Gurus were fair game. Like varmints, you can hunt anytime. I'm not illegal but I need the work so I'm for hire. How do I visually spot a guru? Do I need to wait for it to talk? What is the tool of choice for the taking of a guru? Or can I make it up as I go? Is Obama on the list? No, I draw the line there.

• Upvote 2

I thought Gurus were fair game. Like varmints, you can hunt anytime. I'm not illegal but I need the work so I'm for hire. How do I visually spot a guru? Do I need to wait for it to talk? What is the tool of choice for the taking of a guru? Or can I make it up as I go? Is Obama on the list? No, I draw the line there.

Im pretty sure you can get a guru tag at your local fish and game. The limit this year is 2 unless you have family, then its 3. I prefer to use a 300 mag. We cannot talk about ghosting heads of state or religious leaders as they fall under the albino rules. (Just a joke people).

Edited by mr john
  • Upvote 1