Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Official Chat 9/26/12

kcw

[adam montana] goooooooooooood morning!

[adam montana] Been working like a madperson on this chat and server issue... the last 48 hours have been particularly brutal

[adam montana] yeah, exactly. Hey, on the positive side of it all... the NDC chat still works!

[adam montana] Official weekly chat time!

[adam montana] This is going to be a unique one... for the first time in several years, I literally have not had a minute to keep up with Dinar News, so I'm not going to pretend to have the latest

[adam montana] We've been having server issues and those are never fun

[adam montana] I can tell you that without a doubt the Dinar has not yet revalued, nor has it lopped

[adam montana] So at the very least - the normal "be patient and wait" advice still applies

[adam montana] kcw, whenever you are ready please

[kcw] waitingondinar Adam, is the dinarvets chat line going to be back on line or is it over?

[adam montana] Chat is one of the server issues I have been working on - it will be back! I hope to have it back up later tonight or tomorrow. Sorry for the delay!

[adam montana] next please

[kcw] RV-2-Day Adam For a long time 1M Dinar could be purchaced at $1200. Now at multiple sights the price for 1M Dinar is at $1000. Although this is cheaper for us it is heading in the wrong direction and reflects a devaluation of the Dinar not a RV. It would be logical to expect the price to increase if we were getting closer to the RV. What do you see as the explanation for this?

[adam montana] That logic would make sense if anyone actually knew or could prove that the Dinar was going to RV soon. Until it actually RVs, the dinar is simply a commodity that people are willing to pay for, and dealers price it based on the market

[adam montana] since there are a few more dealers out there, the pricing is more competitive, and the price gets driven down.

[adam montana] This has absolutely no bearing on the value of the Dinar in Iraq - it's simply supply and demand

[adam montana] now AFTER the RV is announced, obviously the prices are going to change again. And just like right now, what we can get when we cash in is determined by supply and demand.

[adam montana] If you're in a group like my VIP group, obviously you will be able to get more for your money because we have leverage. If you're a single person or part of a smaller group, you are more at the mercy of the banks and the dealers

[adam montana] the bottom line is, to answer your question - the price of the dinar in our market is driven by competition, supply, and demand. That's it. :tiphat:

[adam montana] next please!

[kcw] RodandStaff Many have speculated that the Iraqi Dinar will actually help raise the world economy once it revalues.... Adam... what's your take on that line of thought? Or do you see Iraq as operating independently on their own volition? Thanks for all you do, and btw... do you think we could hire some new refs for the upcoming Packers games... one's that don't make rules up as they go???

[adam montana] New refs would be awesome. :angry:

[adam montana] A revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar WILL make a difference worldwide, and it will indeed impact the global economy

[adam montana] Iraq won't RV because they want to help the world, but returning their currency to a higher value like it used to have will be a tremendous booster to us all

[adam montana] (To clarify - I mean Iraq is going to do what they want to do regardless of how it affects us. We will benefit from an RV, but that's not why they will or won't do it.)

[kcw] DinarThug Yo Adam ! The "Total Posts" Located At The Bottom Of The "Forums" Page Is Now Over 987,000 Posts ! So While We Are (Patiently ) Waiting On Iraq - And Since It Will Hit 1 Million Posts Soon - Can U Notify The Pink Piggy To Start A New Contest To Guess The Date + Time Of When It Hits A Million ? PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY !

[adam montana] WOW!

[adam montana] As I type this, there are 987,560 posts - almost a million!

[adam montana] I do agree with you, this calls for a contest. As soon as I get chat working and solve these server issues, I will do that!

[kcw] M.Duke Hi Adam I am glad that you have this Q&A you really helps us newcomers out . My question is this do you think that they will drop the zero's on the dinars ?

[adam montana] Eventually they have to drop the 0's and move into a lower denominated currency. However, that doesn't mean we will lose value on the higher notes, and it doesn't mean the opposite either.

[adam montana] I strongly encourage all newcomers to read my book - you can get it at 80% off in the DinarVets.com forum! Check the "Announcements" section. Or, if you are a VIP member - it's free. Get it at this link: http://iqd.me/l/rvintel

[adam montana] you can spend days and weeks studying, researching, and getting frustrated - or for a small price you can cut your learning curve down in about a half hour. :twothumbs:

[kcw] one2one will the UST actually cover the cash-in [ not Iraq ] ?

[adam montana] No, the UST isn't covering the dinar at all. Here's how it works: When the value goes up, banks will begin trading it, and you can go to the bank to cash in. The rate you receive will be based on the buy/sell margin that the banks are able to get through the CBI

[adam montana] if they can't sell it to Iraq or some other source, then you WILL NOT be able to cash it in. The UST isn't going to trump or override that fact.

[adam montana] speaking of cashing in, everyone should understand how the spread works. I know some dealers say they won't charge a spread, but they are not mentioning that there is ALREADY a spread built into the exchange rate posted on the CBI, and you MAY get screwed if that is the only way they are verifying the rate!

[adam montana] if any of that is of concern to you, I suggest getting the Cash In Guide - this one is 100% free. http://dinarnews.net/cas ••• uide.php

[kcw] Hawaii 50 So Hello again! There is so much talk of removal of the zeros in 2013, Is this looking like the Rv is being dragged out or our we closer than ever? I feel like it's taking so much effort on the part of the GOI just to keep the peace. Are they really going to pull this off by the end of this year?

[adam montana] End of the year, End of 2013, Not till 2020... honestly, who knows. I see no reason to delay at this time. The Middle East is relatively calm right now, the GOI is in great shape, and they should be able to rubber stamp Chapter 7 pretty easy.

[adam montana] so with all that said - thank you all for letting me answer the few questions we had this week! I'm going to get back to work to get the DV chat working, and I'll be in touch with news as I get it

[adam montana] goo rrrvvv!!!! :tiphat:

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

We have an RV.

It would appear Madam Wu and China signed off on the IQD last night as we slept.

Can anyone confirm this?

9-25-2012 Intel Guru xxxx MY CHINA GUY SAID TONIGHT WOULD BE THE NIGHT...AGAIN RUMOR...AND U KNOW THEY LOADED AN ADDITIONAL 42,000 FOOD CARDS THIS PAST WEEK SO THAT WOULD MEAN THE HCL IS COMPLETE HOW ELSE CAN U LOAD CARDS FROM A OIL BACK FUND. THIS IS GOTTA BE IT...WELL, WE SHALL SEE, RIGHT.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Exactly who does VIP have leverage with that would pay you more for your dinar? Seriously, WHO????????????????

Ummmmmm... I suspect that you have misread this chat... I did not see where anyone suggested that you would be paid more for your dinar by simply being VIP. Maybe I missed something and if so, I apologize.

IClearly I missed it first time... As stated above... Oooops, I apologize for my crappy reading.

I will try to do a driveby later this week, but only if there's something worth reporting.

Exactly who does VIP have leverage with that would pay you more for your dinar? Seriously, WHO????????????????

I'm surprised to see that you have been here since 2010 and are asking that now - I expect those comments from new members.

I've spent years networking with important people at major banks across the country and across the world. I'm not naming names, because none of our partners want thousands of phone calls asking "When is the RV?! Can we get a better rate too?!"

Best of luck to you. :tiphat:

Wu Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !

:lol:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Adam, Thank you for your time and effort into the dinar project. Looking forward to meeting you down the road POST RV!!! I do understand importance of VIP ,OSI, Platinum membership and feel my money was well used to protect my investment! Go RV!!!!!!!!

[kcw] RodandStaff Many have speculated that the Iraqi Dinar will actually help raise the world economy once it revalues.... Adam... what's your take on that line of thought? Or do you see Iraq as operating independently on their own volition? Thanks for all you do, and btw... do you think we could hire some new refs for the upcoming Packers games... one's that don't make rules up as they go???

[adam montana] New refs would be awesome. :angry:

Thanks kcw for posting, and thanks Adam for the chat. I appreciate your response... I just wasn't sure if anyone would actually be able to strong arm them into making a move... but then again it is Iraq... land of the culture that invented strong willed, argumentative folks... 5000 years and going strong!!! blink.gif

If this keeps up we are gonna have a whole new vocabulary for football season!!! rolleyes.gif

60231_4756927647123_692048426_n.jpg

267323_10151151593962367_1429326026_n.jpg

• Upvote 2

We have an RV.

It would appear Madam Wu and China signed off on the IQD last night as we slept.

Can anyone confirm this?

9-25-2012 Intel Guru xxxx MY CHINA GUY SAID TONIGHT WOULD BE THE NIGHT...AGAIN RUMOR...AND U KNOW THEY LOADED AN ADDITIONAL 42,000 FOOD CARDS THIS PAST WEEK SO THAT WOULD MEAN THE HCL IS COMPLETE HOW ELSE CAN U LOAD CARDS FROM A OIL BACK FUND. THIS IS GOTTA BE IT...WELL, WE SHALL SEE, RIGHT.

lol.

And these ref's were not even good enough for lingerie league...

We are talking about the NFL and those that officiate the sport. I don't care about a small time league, as you suggest. I'm a huge football fan and want to preserve the integrity of our sport. It appears that bad calls are prevalent. The NFL needs to get their **** together, soon.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1