Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A friend of mine just got a letter forgiving his Home Equity Account

rothsdad

My friend recieved the letter yesterday from Bank of America. It says it is as result of the Department of Justice and State Attorneys General global settlement with major mortgage servicers, including Bank of America, N.A.

Tell your friend to scan this "letter" & bring it back here.....sounds like just a rumor without some kind of proof.

Tell your friend , Good luck with that one. Id be Paying or putting my payment in escrow wile checking the B/S out for sure. :rolleyes:

Yes, Biker is exactly right. You shouldn't risk a possible change of mind by these people, followed by a demand to catch up your back payments. I guess I have learned in my life that it is usually not healthy to trust something that sounds too good to be true, that in fact, it most likely it isn't. And what's the worst thing that can happen if they continue to make these payments, but put it into a special account? They will have the money for the future, and they will not be hurt by it in any way, unless they do have to use it later to pay their back payments. I would get a little sick if that happens, but at least they would have the money to do it.

• Upvote 2

My friend recieved the letter yesterday from Bank of America. It says it is as result of the Department of Justice and State Attorneys General global settlement with major mortgage servicers, including Bank of America, N.A.

Wrong address!! That was supposed to go to me. The amount sounds right. Please forward...that will free up some money for golf this weekend... 'till the RV happens anyways!

:lol:

The letter also includes a paragraph advising that the IRS will be notified of this reduction and the person receiving the letter could be held responsible for taxes on the full amount. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure::(

Be careful what you wish for! :eek:

:rocking-chair:

Oh yes! The government gets their fair share of any debt forgiven. People that have made short sales will be paying taxes on that. They may not know that yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But it could come back to haunt some.

***///

Well, stands to reason - since the fed is using all the QE3 money to purchase up all the mortgages.... :angry:

Sounds like they've completely closed the loop by having the governement behind them (yet again) in this financial bloodbath of the masses

by enforcing immediate payment of all taxes, penalties and/or interest due on ALL ACCOUNTS.

Either way, they're going to take complete control of every single one of us through all this financial deception.

Once it all belongs to them, we become owned lock, stock & barrel by the government and we all wake up in a communist country. :o

They've already got their pitiful 47percent someone eluded too earlier this week....

NOW THEY ARE COMING FOR THE REST OF US.

923 Executive Orders since his reign began, when 30 is considered massive by any sitting president.

You & I may no longer have any rights at all so far as we know - as all of this was done behind his cloak of deception. (this after he said his woud be a term of transparency.) <_<

You may still be arrested and held without trial for up to 3 years.

Bye-bye Constitution...

Hello dicky-tater-ship.

We are onto TPTB.... And they DON"T like it... they refuse to go down without a fight.

They'll crash our currency, take everything we own - then begins the round-up of the "dissenters".

So... this is how they'll (re)gain and retain control of us!

Please prepare for what is coming...

you'll need all your love & strength & Faith for what we,

as a People in a once Proud Republic,

are going to face.

It's happened often during our lifetime, we were too busy working, succeeding and enjoying what we built to see it, but it was all over the world. I, personally, lived in 2 countries where it happened.

I know what I'm seeing here, please believe me.

This is your Paul Revere moment, fellow Patriots:

NOW IT IS HAPPENING TO US.

BUT PEOPLE ARE TOO STUPID, SELFISH, DISTRACTED, UNEDUCATED, DISBELIEVING, IGNORANT, STYMIED, UNAWARE, WHATEVER TO SEE IT IS HAPPENING TO US!

Does anyone not see the progression and the pattern of this regime?!

It may already be too late for us.

• Upvote 1

The letter also includes a paragraph advising that the IRS will be notified of this reduction and the person receiving the letter could be held responsible for taxes on the full amount. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure::(

Be careful what you wish for! :eek:

:rocking-chair:

Yes, I did see that in the letter. He said he will be giving his attorney a call and see if there is a difference between Homesteed Property or Investment. I can assure you that the person is not lying about this. He has no reason to make this up. He said that he was about $75,000 under water before this and now he is about $75,000 above the line now. I will see if he will allow me to scan it or take a picture of it.

***///

Well, stands to reason - since the fed is using all the QE3 money to purchase up all the mortgages.... :angry:

Sounds like they've completely closed the loop by having the governement behind them (yet again) in this financial bloodbath of the masses

by enforcing immediate payment of all taxes, penalties and/or interest due on ALL ACCOUNTS.

Either way, they're going to take complete control of every single one of us through all this financial deception.

Once it all belongs to them, we become owned lock, stock & barrel by the government and we all wake up in a communist country. :o

They've already got their pitiful 47percent someone eluded too earlier this week....

923 Executive Orders since his reign began, when 30 is considered massive by any sitting president.

You & I may no longer have any rights at all so far as we know - as all of this was done behind his cloak of deception. (this after he said his woud be a term of transparency.) <_<

Bye-bye Constitution...

Hello dicky-tater-ship.

We are onto TPTB.... And they DON"T like it... they refuse to go down without a fight.

They'll crash our currency, take everything we own - then begins the round-up of the "dissenters".

are going to face.

It's happened often during our lifetime, we were too busy working, succeeding and enjoying what we built to see it, but it was all over the world. I, personally, lived in 2 countries where it happened.

BUT PEOPLE ARE TOO STUPID, SELFISH, DISTRACTED, UNEDUCATED, DISBELIEVING, IGNORANT, STYMIED, UNAWARE, WHATEVER TO SEE IT IS HAPPENING TO US!

Yes, I do see the progression and you are right that people should prepare. But I have a little different take. I think that our people have been looted for close to a hundred years and that system is collapsing. There is some force that is forcing TPTB to let go and the future will be much brighter. The PTB are pulling out all the stops, but there time is coming to an end. They will be exposed and the good people in our military will hold to the Constitution and not to the PTB.

Yes, I did see that in the letter. He said he will be giving his attorney a call and see if there is a difference between Homesteed Property or Investment. I can assure you that the person is not lying about this. He has no reason to make this up. He said that he was about $75,000 under water before this and now he is about $75,000 above the line now. I will see if he will allow me to scan it or take a picture of it.

More Than 200,000 Bank Customers May Qualify for Principal Reduction Under Government Agreement With Large Mortgage Servicers

CALABASAS, Calif., May 08, 2012 (BUSINESS WIRE) --Bank of America Home Loans has begun reaching out to customers who may be eligible for forgiveness of a portion of the principal balance on their mortgage under terms of a recent settlement among five major banks, 49 state attorneys general and the federal government.

The first letters in a targeted outreach to more than 200,000 potential candidates for this assistance are arriving in homes this week; most of the letters will be mailed by the third quarter of this year. The bank estimates average monthly savings of 30 percent on mortgage payments of customers who qualify for this program.

"Building on home retention and payment assistance programs already in place, we are meeting our obligation to deliver this additional relief to our customers following the completion of the recent global mortgage settlement," said Ron Sturzenegger, Legacy Asset Servicing executive. "To the extent principal reduction and other modification tools help us turn mortgages headed for possible foreclosure into long-term performing loans, it will be positive for homeowners, mortgage investors and communities."

Bank of America actually began making principal reduction offers under the program guidelines in March, initially concentrating on homeowners who were already in the modification review process. So far under this early initiative, about 5,000 trial modification offers have been mailed, providing a potential total of more than $700 million in forgiven principal. Homeowners are required to make at least three timely payments before the modification can become permanent.

The wave of mailings beginning this week will reach a broader base of customers who may be eligible for this principal reduction program. The letters provide each homeowner with a description of the program and an invitation to provide financial information to begin the review process.

To be eligible for this program, a homeowner must meet certain criteria, including:

•Owes more on the mortgage than the property is worth today.

•Was at least 60 days behind on payments on January 31, 2012.

•Has a contractual monthly payment for principal, interest, property taxes, hazard insurance and any applicable homeowner association fees totaling more than 25 percent of gross household income.

•Has a loan that is owned and serviced by Bank of America, or serviced for another investor that has given the bank delegated authority to do such modifications.

Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and FHA/VA are not participating in the principal reduction program, but other modification programs which may provide comparable reductions in monthly payments are available on those loans.

A key goal of mortgage modifications is to provide an affordable monthly payment, based on borrower's ability to pay. Most modification plans begin with a reduction of the interest rate, then an extension of the number of years to pay off the mortgage, then if necessary, interest-free forbearance of principal to be paid back at the end of the loan. Bank of America has offered principal forgiveness, but in more limited, targeted situations to eligible borrowers with certain types of mortgages.

Under the terms of the government settlement, the bank will strive to provide an affordable payment to qualified under-water homeowners by first reducing the principal balance to as low as 100 percent of the current property value, then lowering the interest rate and forbearing additional principal, as necessary, to reach the target payment. The settlement terms require a final calculation to determine that the cost incurred by the mortgage investor to modify the loan does not exceed the expected loss to the investor if it goes to foreclosure instead, commonly known as positive net present value.

For further information on the settlement programs, Bank of America Home Loans customers may call 1.877.488.7814.

Bank of America

Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. The company provides unmatched convenience in the United States, serving approximately 57 million consumer and small business relationships with approximately 5,700 retail banking offices and approximately 17,250 ATMs and award-winning online banking with 30 million active users. Bank of America is among the world's leading wealth management companies and is a global leader in corporate and investment banking and trading across a broad range of asset classes, serving corporations, governments, institutions and individuals around the world. Bank of America offers industry-leading support to approximately 4 million small business owners through a suite of innovative, easy-to-use online products and services. The company serves clients through operations in more than 40 countries. Bank of America Corporation stock (NYSE:BAC) is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.

For more Bank of America news, visit the Bank of America newsroom.

SOURCE: Bank of America

Reporters May Contact:

Dan Frahm, Rick Simon or Jumana Bauwens, Bank of America, 800.796.8448

pressroom@bankofamerica.com

• Upvote 1

This is why we see the none-too-subtle subliminal of Prince Harry and the Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton lately showing off their physiques.

****///

Don't forget Prince Phillip hangin' back in a kilt lettin' it all hang out whilst commando! ;)

***///

Beware those bearing 'gifts'.....

Just because BOA got their p.p.s whacked, were fired, held to scrutiny and lambasted,

forced to make these amends,

DO NOT TRUST!

You know that whenever they're involved it can't be good!

So they have to make resititution now - big deal...

THEY CUT A DEAL!

But the consumer will lose in the end - mark our words.

Besides, you're not crawling into bed with BOA or anybody else -

You're being commandeered by THE FED bearing QE3 money!

THEY'RE GONNA OWN YOU!

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ

Sorry here is the link.

http://mediaroom.bankofamerica.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=234503&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=1692738&highlight

• Upvote 2

***///

Bye-bye Constitution...

Hello dicky-tater-ship.

are going to face.

Bye bye constitution? It's NOT OUR CONstitution!

The constitution has NOTHING to do with us! WE are not a party to it! It's a FOREIGN compact between the FOREIGN United States, Inc and all ITS subsidiary FOREIGN STATES!

Supreme Court of Georgia.

PADELFORD, FAY & Co. plaintiffs in error

v.

THE MAYOR AND ALDERMEN OF THE CITY OF SAVANNAH.

No. 64.

January Term, 1854.

*55 But, indeed, no private person has a right to complain, by suit in Court, on the ground of a breach of the Constitution. The Constitution, it is true, is a compact, but he is not a party to it. The States are the parties to it. And they may complain.

YOUR rights have nothing to do with THEIR foreign CONstitution!

YOUR rights come from the CREATOR and NO CONstitutions or laws can supersede those rights! ANY man-made CONstitution or laws that are contrary to God's Laws man is conscience bound to DISOBEY their man-made laws and consider their laws as being VOID!

Jeff. 109, 1772 WL 11 (Va.Gen.Ct.)

General Court of Virginia.

Robin et al.

v.

Hardaway, et al.

April, 1772.

Now all acts of legislature apparently contrary to natural right and justice, are, in our laws, and must be in the nature of things, considered as void. The laws of nature are the laws of God; whose authority can be superseded by no power on earth. A legislature must not obstruct our obedience to him from whose punishments they cannot protect us. All human constitutions which contradict his laws, we are in conscience bound to disobey. Such have been the adjudications of our courts of justice. And cited 8 Co. 118. a. Bonham's case. Hob. 87; 7 Co. 14. a. Calvin's case. And so he concluded the act of 1782, originally void, because contrary to natural right and justice.

Oxford 5th

natural law: The permanent underlying basis of all law. The philosophers of ancient Greece, where the idea of natural law originated, considered that there was a kind of perfect justice given to man by nature and that man's laws should conform to this as closely as possible. Theories of natural law have been an important part of jurisprudence throughout history. Natural law is distinguished from positive law, which is the body of law imposed by the state. Natural law is both anterior and superior to positive law.

Blackstone's

Man, considered as a creature, must necessarily be subject to the laws of his creator, for he is entirely a dependent being. A being, independent of any other, has no rule to pursue, but such as he prescribes to himself; but a state of dependence will inevitably oblige the inferior to take the will of him, on whom he depends, as the rule of his conduct: not indeed in every particular, but in all those points wherein his dependence consists. This principle therefore has more or less extent and effect, in proportion as the superiority of the one and the dependence of the other is greater or less, absolute or limited. And consequently, as man depends absolutely upon his maker for every thing, it is necessary that he should in all points conform to his maker's will.

This will of his maker is called the law of nature.

Book 1 page 26

CONgress has declared the WORD OF God is the BIBLE! Having declared the WORD OF God the BIBLE, by an Act of CONgress they have given you the SOURCE of God's Law!

PUBLIC LAW 97-280-OCT. 4, 1982, 96 STAT. 1211

Public Law 97-280

97th Congress

Joint Resolution

Authorizing and requesting the President to proclaim 1983 as the "Year of the Bible" .

Whereas the Bible, the Word of God, has made a unique contribution in shaping the United States as a distinctive and blessed nation and people;

On February 3rd, 1983, President Ronald Regan signed Proclamation 5018 - Year of the Bible.

Law of Nations

Book 2

Chapter 10 how A nation is to use a domain

"God," said he, "has created heaven for himself and his saints, and has given the earth to mankind, intending it for the advantage of the poor as well as of the rich. The roads are for their use, and God has not subjected them to any taxes."

It is up to each man and woman to EXERCISE their God given rights bestowed upon them by their creator!

It's NOT OUR CURRENCY! It is the Foreign United State's Inc currency. It is DEBT OBLIGATIONS OF THE UNITED STATES, INC!

YOU as a "private man or woman" were never even authorized to use that currency!

January 30, 1934. [H. R. 6976.]

An Act to protect the currency system of the United States

Sec. 15 - As used in this Act the term "United States" means the Government of the United States ;

the term "currency of the United States" means currency which is legal tender in the United States, (United States MEANS the Government of the United States!) and includes United States notes, Treasury notes of 1890, gold certificates, silver certificates, Federal Reserve notes, and circulating notes of Federal Reserve banks and national banking associations;

They tell you everything within in their own published laws. Their currency is an INTERNAL currency created to ONLY be used WITHIN their government and government controlled banking system. It was never authorized to be used by the private sector!

Are YOU the Government of the United States? If not, then YOU are not authorized to be using THEIR INTERNAL currency!

Congressional Record - House - March 9, 1933

"The money will be worth 100 cents on the dollar, because it is backed by the credit of the Nation. It will represent a mortgage on all the homes and other property of all the people in the Nation.

The money so issued will not have one penny of gold coverage behind it. because it is really not needed. We do not need gold to back our internal currency."

Senate Doc #43, page 9, second paragraph in the right column.

"The ultimate ownership of all property is in the State; individual so-called "ownership" is only by virtue of Government, i.e., law, amounting to mere user; and use must be in accordance with law and subordinate to the necessities of the State."

Under THEIR State of Emergency (BANKRUPTCY) of 1933, the Government REMOVED all the EXTERNAL CURRENCY from the "private sector" (Gold & Silver) and replaced that with their INTERNAL Currency!

Under their Foreign Military occupancy they SEIZED ALL PROPERTY out of necessity to support their Armies and their Foreign United States, Inc. They are BANKRUPT and they operate under military rule!

Section 38 of the Lieber Code:

38. Private property, unless forfeited by crimes or by offenses of the owner, can be

seized only by way of military necessity, for the support or other benefit of the Army or

of the United States.

If the owner has not fled, the commanding officer will cause receipts to be given,

which may serve the spoliated owner to obtain indemnity.

ALL PROPERTY was SEIZED by way of military NECESSITY for the support and benefit of their Army and Foreign United States, Inc. occupancy!

YOU are the "spoliated owner" and you were issued a RECEIPT which may be served to obtain COMPLETE INDEMNITY!

That RECEIPT you were issued is the BIRTH CERTIFICATE! That receipt is a SECURITY RECEIPT!

You want to see PROOF they are in FACT operating under Military Rule? Just go look in ANY Government building and ANY court room and look at the FLAGS they are displaying! The American Flag is a Presidential Army Flag which has the Gold Eagle on the top of the pole and that STATE Flag is an Army Organization Flag with that Spearhead on top of that pole!

This is proven right in the Military Army Manual on Flags!

Army regulation manual 840-10

See pages 52 and 53 for meanings of the Flagstaff heads

8–2. Flagstaff head (finial)

The flagstaff head (finial) is the decorative ornament at the top of a

flagstaff. This does not restrict the display of a State flag from a

staff bearing a State device when National and other State flags are

displayed from adjacent flagstaffs; however, the Army does not

provide such devices. Only the following finials are authorized on

the flag used by Army organizations:

(1) Eagle (Presidential flagstaffs). (See fig 8-1.)

(2) Spearhead (The spearhead is the only device used with Army

flags). (See fig 8-2.)

(3) Acorn (Markers and marking pennants flagstaffs.) (See fig 8-

3.)

(4) Ball (Outdoor wall mounted for advertising or recruiting.)

(See fig 8-4.)

The display of the American Flag with a Gold Eagle on top and a State flag with a Spearhead on top means that is an ARMY ORGANIZATION! The COURTS are ALL operating as an Army Organization under Military Rule under the Lieber Code! This is WHY those Judges are telling people if you bring up that CONstitution in MY court again you will be held in CONTEMPT!

Under International Law and the Lieber Code EVERYTHING operates under the rules of USUFRUCT!

You need to study up on usufruct to understand how it operates!

The one who receives the BENEFITS from the USE of the usufront (every "thing" is usufruct) they are liable for ALL the taxes and dues owed!

The STATE (meaning every level of Government) having SEIZED all property under their foreign corporate military occupation, where ALL PROPERTY has all been VESTED in the STATE, which is all held in TRUST, the STATE has used all that property and BENEFITED from it all for profit and gain to support ITS foreign occupation! Under the rules of usufruct that makes the STATE the usufructary. The usufructary has ALL THE LIABILITY for EVERYTHING under usufruct!

The 1907 Hague convention treaty that the Foreign United States, Inc is a signatory to, that treaty states everything operates under the rules of usufruct!

The subsidiary Foreign corporate STATES of the Foreign United States, Inc., are all bound under international law!

Because the STATE has SEIZED and taken ALL PROPERTY from YOU and VESTED it all in the STATE, and the STATE having removed ALL EXTERNAL CURRENCY from the private sector, the STATE is the one that is liable and suppose to be paying ALL YOUR BILLS!

You don't have ANY debt! ALL that debt you THINK is yours is ALL debt of the STATE!

EVERYTHING you do in life you do it by USING that fictitious entity NAME on that STATE birth certificate the STATE has issued you to USE the STATE'S entity NAME so you can transfer ALL PROPERTY over to the STATE! This is how all property got to be VESTED in the STATE! YOU freely SURRENDERED it over under their SEIZURE!

When you go into THEIR Foreign corporate COURTS and YOU claim that YOU ARE that STATE property NAME and/or you claim ANY property is YOURS, you are now committing CRIMES AND OFFENSES by making FALSE CLAIMS of ownership to property you do not own! Because you committed those crimes and offenses the property you are USING is subject to FORFEITURE for YOUR crimes and offenses YOU committed under their Lieber Code!

So do YOU really want to fix the problem? The problem is us! WE are the problem because WE lost touch with reality as to WHO WE ARE! We go through life believing and thinking we are a FICTION!

YOU should not EVER even be in THEIR foreign courts for ANY REASON! They have NO JURISDICTION over you a man. They only have jurisdiction over THEIR created FICTIONS. The NAME they created on THEIR birth certificate is THEIR fictitious entity NAME. That isn't YOU nor is that YOUR NAME! It LOOKS similar but that isn't yours!

So to fix the problem you first have to WAKE UP! You have to first learn and discover who YOU ARE!

Then once you understand this then all you have to do to fix the problem is simply STOP VOLUNTEERING! STOP CONSENTING! STOP PARTICIPATING in THEIR Foreign Corporate Club! YOU are not a party to it! You are nothing but merely a VOLUNTARY PARTICIPANT to it and once you VOLUNTEER to participate, you then give up all your free born NATURAL RIGHTS you were given by your creator and you exchanged those unlimited rights for those LIMITED rights the FOREIGN corporate Governments have decided they choose to let you have!

According to the late Chief Justice William H. Rehnquist, 100% of the people that are in Federal or State Penitentiaries are there VOLUNTARILY!!!!!

And he is absolutely correct when he said that!

Also, google IRS Code Manual 6209

See page 28 of the pdf page number which begins a list of all forms and showing what tax class each is defined as. It gives a tax class number. Look at the tax class for W4, W2 and the 1099 forms. All are CLASS 5 Tax. Then look at the 1040 which states that comes under CLASS 2 which is INCOME.

Then go to page 65 of the pdf which defines what the tax class numbers mean.

Code Definition:

Class 2 = 2 Individual Income Tax, Fiduciary

Income Tax, Partnership return

Class 5 = 5 Information Return Processing (IRP),

Estate and Gift Tax

IRS forms W2 and W4 and all 1099 forms are all classified as tax class 5

Tax class 5 is defined as Estate and Gift Tax

Tax class 2 is defined as INCOME Tax. The 1040 comes under class 2 type tax. So if the W4, W2 and all 1099 forms are class 5 type tax, then a 1040 form is NOT required because that is for INCOME and what was reported was ESTATE AND GIFT TAX!

So the W4 you fill out when getting a job and the W2 your employer fills out and reports to the IRS is all for reporting Estate and GIFT Taxes.

So HOW does one's LABOR become classified as Estate and Gift Tax?

This would fit with everything I have been saying about the birth certificate Name!

You get a job, you fill out an application and you list the BC Name as the Name of the employee.

You fill out a W4 form listing the BC Name

You provide a SS number that was issued to the BC Name

You go to work, you provide all your labor in which you just gave it all away to that BC Name

The STATE created that Name by adding and combining your Given Name with the Family Name creating a new fictitious Name which looks similar to the name you were given, but is actually a different Name which is the artificial legal person.

International Law of the Hague states that every MAN has a RIGHT to be RECOGNIZED AS a "Legal Person".

Having given your labor to the BC Name, you are GIFTING everything to the Name, which is registered property of the STATE, that the STATE holds original title to (original birth record), where ALL PROPERTY is then vested in the STATE.

Hence, W4 IRS Form is filled out showing the real creditor (man) is GIFTING all his labor to the STATE'S registered property BC Name! It is the STATE that has received the GIFT of your labor.

Under their FOREIGN corporate IRS code the DONOR of the GIFT has the tax liability!

They are TRICKING AND DECEIVING YOU into using their foreign tax forms to report everything you earn that you peacefully SURRENDERED to the STATE through ITS registered BC entity NAME and having YOU report it all as IF you INTENDED everything to be a GIFT where YOU get THEIR tax liability! They do this to hide the fact they actually SEIZED everything to cover up the fact THEY are liable for ALL the taxes, dues and bills!

So if you are ever in a court, like a mortgage foreclosure, then YELL at the judge! WHAT ARE YOU DOING USING THAT NAME!!!! WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THE SECURITY???? The birth certificate is the security to have EVERYTHING discharged and offset against the NAME, ESTATE that the STATE has seized all property and placed into TRUST under that name!

That NOTE you signed the STATE'S Name to signing FOR their entity Name should have been turned over to the United States Department of Treasury to have it discharged. But the Bank instead keeps it for their own personal use to securitize off it and sell it many times over and PRESUMES that you INTENDED that Note to be a GIFT! The Bank then sends YOU a 1098 tax form for all the interest paid for the year which that 1098 tax form is a Class 5 tax form which is for reporting ESTATE AND GIFT TAX!

Those monthly payments you THINK are for principle and interest to repay a loan you really never got...WRONG! Those payments are nothing but the TAX owed from the GIFT you gave which is the face value of that NOTE! The Bank acts like YOU the CREDITOR has abandoned it and intended it to be merely a GIFT!

YOU are the CREDITOR and ALL credit the United States gets only comes from the men and women of this nation. The United States is just a DEBTOR operating in bankruptcy using federal reserve notes which are nothing but debt instruments of a promise to pay that is all debt obligations of the United States, Inc. Not the people!

WE the men and women ALREADY PAID for EVERYTHING! We all paid with our collective labor and everything we ever produced we transferred it ALL over to the STATE so the STATE can put it all in trust and use it all for their benefit for the purpose of profit and gain.

If you haven't heard about it go google the CARF accounts! Those accounts are sitting on HUNDREDS OF TRILLIONS which is all the principle from all the property seized since 1933 under their State of Emergency! (Bankruptcy)

Congressional Record - House - March 9, 1933

"The money will be worth 100 cents on the dollar, because it is backed by the credit of the Nation. It will represent a mortgage on all the homes and other property of all the people in the Nation.

The Nation is all the men and women. YOU are the CREDITOR!

It "represents" as in RE-present it as something other than what it really is!

YOU the CREDITOR give all YOUR labor and property to the STATE'S entity Name, the STATE'S entity because the DEBTOR owing the DEBT on the CREDIT YOU GAVE IT! The NAME is property of the STATE where all the debt owed by that NAME is all debt obligations of the United States, Inc., because that is THEIR entity Name THEY created with THEIR birth records! The CERTIFICATE of Birth the STATES issues you to USE their entity Name for everything is proof of a SECURITY that exists and was transferred.

YOU don't really owe a single penny to anyone! Because YOU are the source of all CREDIT! There is NO MONEY! It's ALL just a credit and debt system and nothing else. The ONLY way the debt can ever be repaid is by offset and discharge! But because we the sheeple never knew who we are and understood how their system was really set up, WE became their VOLUNTEERS to all THEIR DEBT when all you have to do is have it offset and discharged! They don't want you to know this because it would take all their power and control away they have over you.

TIME TO WAKE UP FOLKS! iT'S TIME FOR YOUR REBIRTH TO BE REBORN AGAIN!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1