Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I have no real intel but gut feeling says, Israel will strike before the elections... It will have a major impact on the Arab culture and with that an impact on our beloved Dinar. Just saying... Price of gas... Elections... This Administration treating different cultures... THE MOVIE... Less then a year away from the bomb... Israel up aginst the wall...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I have no real intel but gut feeling says, Israel will strike before the elections... It will have a major impact on the Arab culture and with that an impact on our beloved Dinar. Just saying... Price of gas... Elections... This Administration treating different cultures... THE MOVIE... Less then a year away from the bomb... Israel up aginst the wall...

There's more impending than that. I expect Isreal to stop waiting on the US and do it themselves, they have everything they need and what will come afterwards is gonna be a real dilema for that region and America. But what i am concerned with is the arab upraising that is not gonna slow down any time soon if anything it is gainning strength. Our govt is covering up with lies to keep down our nations anger against the Muslim and Islam. You are being lied to while they are planning your demise. Example: Iran is telling the world they are working for nuclear isotopes for medical tand thats all while they are working around the clock to make their bombs and once they have it they are gonna push for total domination. They have already spoken of this.......but the world waits......for what.

• Upvote 4

A World On The Verge Of War?

A World On The Verge Of War?

" Here is a summary of where the world stands:

•Unable to reach a compromise over the weekend, South Africa is now in an all out labor strike, with the police again firing rubber bullets at miners with lethal escalation guaranteed

•Back from vacation, the once again penniless citizens of Spain, Greece, and Portugal have resumed protesting austerity

•US embassies attacked, in many cases with numerous casualties, in Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, Morocco, Sudan, Lebanon, India, Balgadesh, Indonesia, and others.

•Japan "appropriating" China-contested islands provoking a firestorm of retaliation including demands for "war with Japan"

•The Japanese ambassador to China dying mysteriously

•Netanyahu telling Meet the Press Iran will have a nuke in six-seven months and must be stopped beforehand

•Warships from more than 25 countries, including the United States, Britain, France, Saudi Arabia and the UAE, launching a military exercise in the Straits of Hormuz

•A third US aircraft - the CVN-74 Stennis - carrier is en route to Iran with an ETA of about 10 days

•And finally, a potential catalyst to light this whole mess on fire, Iran's Revolutionary Guard announcing that its troops are now on the ground in Syria.

"

Full Summary Of The Latest In Anti-American Sentiment

Edited by McHales Navy
  • Upvote 3

There's more impending than that. I expect Isreal to stop waiting on the US and do it themselves, they have everything they need and what will come afterwards is gonna be a real dilema for that region and America. But what i am concerned with is the arab upraising that is not gonna slow down any time soon if anything it is gainning strength. Our govt is covering up with lies to keep down our nations anger against the Muslim and Islam. You are being lied to while they are planning your demise. Example: Iran is telling the world they are working for nuclear isotopes for medical tand thats all while they are working around the clock to make their bombs and once they have it they are gonna push for total domination. They have already spoken of this.......but the world waits......for what.

COVER UP WITH LIES...

I LIKE THE TREM REDIRECTED... :lol:

•Unable to reach a compromise over the weekend, South Africa is now in an all out labor strike, with the police again firing rubber bullets at miners with lethal escalation guaranteed

End Quote

About 2 weeks ago there was a workers ( miners, I seem to recall) protest and the Police shot and killed a few of them.

Sad that they didn't consider other non-life taking alternatives imho.

If they are now using rubber bullets I congratulate with their Genius. Sad.

Edited by umbertino

It would be extremely cynical to think that president Obama would adopt a policy that would push Israel into attacking Iran before the elections.....but, he has so far shown that he will do ANYTHING to get re-elected. Middle East in total war....no problem, just the cost of getting re-elected. He may just be the most dangerous man in the history of our country.

• Upvote 2

The rag-tag, morale-poor Neo-Israel army will get smoked, and quite deservedly so. Nuclear energy is real. Nuclear bombs are not.

What's going on in our world is far more sinister than most people are capable of glimpsing. They just cannot handle the truth.

9 + 1 + 1 = 11

1 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 0 +1 + 2 = 11.

11 is a magic number. 9-11-2001 was a magic date. 12-21-2012 is a magic date.

I disagree. Israel has an extremely strong military. If they launch something with Iran, I have no doubt that Israel will smoke Iran. I wouldn't blame them either, Iran has been threatening Israel for years. I'm sure that things will be done covert first, then launch a massive strike. Iran is lucky I'm not the leader of Israel. I would have struck Iran a long time ago.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I disagree. Israel has an extremely strong military. If they launch something with Iran, I have no doubt that Israel will smoke Iran. I wouldn't blame them either, Iran has been threatening Israel for years. I'm sure that things will be done covert first, then launch a massive strike. Iran is lucky I'm not the leader of Israel. I would have struck Iran a long time ago.

If Israel attacks Iran while Obama is in office, then they'll be going at it by themselves.

The rag-tag, morale-poor Neo-Israel army will get smoked, and quite deservedly so. Nuclear energy is real. Nuclear bombs are not.

What's going on in our world is far more sinister than most people are capable of glimpsing. They just cannot handle the truth.

9 + 1 + 1 = 11

1 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 0 +1 + 2 = 11.

11 is a magic number. 9-11-2001 was a magic date. 12-21-2012 is a magic date.

Not according to God....He says....when Isreal finds it's enemies surrounding them the end is near. And that isn't talking about the end of Isreal.......it's talking about the END!