Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mormons Believe Blacks Represent Satan On Earth

Showtime2012

God says that if you bless Israel that you will be blessed and if you curse Israel you will be cursed.

End Quote

Just like that? No matter what? So that way Israel gets always a pass regardless.....

Umbertino, God is going to have the last word no matter what men propose regarding Israel.

God is true to His word. He is bringing His people back in the midst of war, terror, violence and wrath. All the nations of the earth will oppose Israel, yet God will prevail and nothing will stand against God's plan for His people in the last days.

Wow I thought this website was for discussing all things Dinar! People are going to believe whatever they want. It's getting really old watching everyone trying to shove their religious and political opinions down each others throats.

Since you are a Newbie, maybe no one has explained to you that if an article is in Off Topic Post...then it probably means it is not about the Dinar. If you do not like reading this kind of thing, then you simply do not open the thread.

• Upvote 3

Wow I thought this website was for discussing all things Dinar! People are going to believe whatever they want. It's getting really old watching everyone trying to shove their religious and political opinions down each others throats.

As HisHands just stated... this is in "Off Topics"... welcome! Also, please realize that there are very, very many here that do not separate our religious or political interests from money matters. It is all related, as in other parts and dynamics of life. There is much, much to learn and be exposed to here... and that's invaluable! So, it's advisable to simply pick and choose your own participation... and enjoy! :)

• Upvote 1

For some of you so-called Christians who are going to vote for Mitt Romney in November- check out these videos about LDS.

Did you all know that blacks couldn’t hold any callings or go to the temple or even have an Eternal Family under mormon teachings before the ’1978 revelation.’ So why would you want to invite them into your cult, that didn’t allow them any basic rights before?!

They still profit to this very day from their doctrines of hate, bigotry & racism & Mitt Romney is proud of it all & refuses to even apologize for what they taught or for being a part of a such a horrific, racist organization until 1978, when he was 31 years old & soon to become a Bishop & then Stake President. He has no problem with any of it at all & even justifies it & defends his church.

If he really had to pull off the road because he wept, then why won’t he say it was wrong? if “God is no respecter of persons” as Mitt Romney claims he & his mormon CULT believe; then why were blacks cursed to begin with & why have the actual teachings never been repudiated?! It’s because Mitt nor his church really believe that & more than likely, he’s a liar & never pulled off the road to weep either!!

This is all we need to know about who Mitt Romney is..thank you Mitt for being honest at least once!! A warning that has been obviously overlooked by the Morman cult from the holy bible in the book of Revelation 22:18 " I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues which are written in this book;"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=HPGE6CzZ_84#t=2s

Some will call this post liberal propaganda- so be it!

A challenge for the birthers- fire all of OBAMA's background investigators for not really checking the -so-called authenticity of his birth certificate. Be careful, it might be the man standing next to you in church on sunday and not the man with the tan whom comes from the land of sun and sand! :o

My brothers and sister in Christ - " Don't cut off your nose to spite your face" by voting for Mitt. If Obama is a fake, God almighty will deal with him like he has with every other so-called crook and liar.

From the King James Version of the Bible (not the Mormon bible): Acts 10:34: Then Peter opened his mouth, and said , Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons...

Religions and governments change their way of thinking---their belief system---as time passes. Catholics have changed...Protestants have changed...Muslims have changed...our very U.S. Constitution has changed (look at all the amendments)...my point being, judge (discern) religions, governments, and leaders in the present, not based on what they used to believe in the past. Think about it...America used to believe blacks were "non-people"---does that make America evil? No...just ignorant at the time. She learned better, she changed, and now she is a better country for it. Don't judge Romney (or any person) for what their religion used to believe... :D

• Upvote 4

For some of you so-called Christians who are going to vote for Mitt Romney in November- check out these videos about LDS.

Did you all know that blacks couldn’t hold any callings or go to the temple or even have an Eternal Family under mormon teachings before the ’1978 revelation.’ So why would you want to invite them into your cult, that didn’t allow them any basic rights before?!

They still profit to this very day from their doctrines of hate, bigotry & racism & Mitt Romney is proud of it all & refuses to even apologize for what they taught or for being a part of a such a horrific, racist organization until 1978, when he was 31 years old & soon to become a Bishop & then Stake President. He has no problem with any of it at all & even justifies it & defends his church.

If he really had to pull off the road because he wept, then why won’t he say it was wrong? if “God is no respecter of persons” as Mitt Romney claims he & his mormon CULT believe; then why were blacks cursed to begin with & why have the actual teachings never been repudiated?! It’s because Mitt nor his church really believe that & more than likely, he’s a liar & never pulled off the road to weep either!!

This is all we need to know about who Mitt Romney is..thank you Mitt for being honest at least once!! A warning that has been obviously overlooked by the Morman cult from the holy bible in the book of Revelation 22:18 " I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues which are written in this book;"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=HPGE6CzZ_84#t=2s

Some will call this post liberal propaganda- so be it!

A challenge for the birthers- fire all of OBAMA's background investigators for not really checking the -so-called authenticity of his birth certificate. Be careful, it might be the man standing next to you in church on sunday and not the man with the tan whom comes from the land of sun and sand! :o

My brothers and sister in Christ - " Don't cut off your nose to spite your face" by voting for Mitt. If Obama is a fake, God almighty will deal with him like he has with every other so-called crook and liar.

Well showtime I think you have clearly shown us who the bigots are.

• Upvote 1

As HisHands just stated... this is in "Off Topics"... welcome! Also, please realize that there are very, very many here that do not separate our religious or political interests from money matters. It is all related, as in other parts and dynamics of life. There is much, much to learn and be exposed to here... and that's invaluable! So, it's advisable to simply pick and choose your own participation... and enjoy! :)

Touche!

• Upvote 1

Just for clarification, members of the LDS church use the King James version of the Bible in addition to using the Book of Mormon...

Brian

From the King James Version of the Bible (not the Mormon bible): Acts 10:34: Then Peter opened his mouth, and said , Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons...

Religions and governments change their way of thinking---their belief system---as time passes. Catholics have changed...Protestants have changed...Muslims have changed...our very U.S. Constitution has changed (look at all the amendments)...my point being, judge (discern) religions, governments, and leaders in the present, not based on what they used to believe in the past. Think about it...America used to believe blacks were "non-people"---does that make America evil? No...just ignorant at the time. She learned better, she changed, and now she is a better country for it. Don't judge Romney (or any person) for what their religion used to believe... :D

• Upvote 2

Yes and communist in the last century has killed more that 300 million people for not going along with the new program. So Dude what is your intention? Spew more hate to divide this country a little more.

If I were you I would keep my doors locked and sleep with both eyes open. <_<

God says that if you bless Israel that you will be blessed and if you curse Israel you will be cursed.

End Quote

Just like that? No matter what? So that way Israel gets always a pass regardless.....

Sounds good to me!!!!! But then again, I believe in God and as a believer I also acknowledge he is my creator. The creator is greater than his creation. I submit myself to his will and recognize his sovereignty as the only true God.

It is easy as a child of God to want to please him and be humble in his presence. He chose the children of Israel to be his chosen people. I am not of that lineage, but he has been merciful to all the seed of Abraham and we have this opportunity to be grafted in as sons and daughters.

Put some Joy in your life, humble yourself before God and allow him to show you how it feels to experience true Love and Peace in your life.

Rebellion is bound up in the heart of a child, Grow up and stop being rebellious! :P

Have a great day and give praise to God who is worthy of All Praise and Honor! Give the devil a black eye and a swift Kick in the teeth! :butt-kicking:

Edited by billbill
  • Upvote 1

All I wanted out of this post was to bring an interesting talk point about Mitt Romney and the LDS's feelings on black folks and their religion. NOT one of these posters whom has responded can challege and have a intelligent rebuttal about the videos and my post. I will not make any apologies for my lack of dissimilitude amongst some of you on this site. Not a one has wriiten any responses back that could emasculate the powerfulness of this posts- but leave intemporate negatives without merit. I want to thank those whom did not resort to juvenile name calling. And lastly, to those whom believe that I have an ambivalent attitude towards my Lord and personal savior JESUS CHRIST; I don't! Not once in the bible did Jesus tell some dude named John Smith or a dude named Maroni to list black people as confounded and not worthy of eternal life! Wake up America!

Somebody show me with bible scripture where America is even listed or even named as God's Country- SHOW ME! :unsure:

America had better repent of her sins, before we get destroyed like Sodom and Gomorrah! :o

"stick and stones may break my bones, but negatives will NEVER hurt Me!" :lol:

Thats because this post is not worthy of a intelligent rebuttal Showtime Its nonsense :)

• Upvote 1

Now, the whole world knows... it's the Democratic party that represent Satan on earth. They made that very clear at their convention.

Yes, Americans having healthcare and insurance companies needing to accept pre-diagnosed illnesses is Satanic. Re-examine your so-called Satanic beliefs. 1.5 million jobs were saved with the auto industry that put the U.S. on the map in the world, etc. I could go on.

Yes, I suppose you also don't own an American muscle car either.... <_<

Edited by eileen
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Yes, Americans having healthcare and insurance companies needing to accept pre-diagnosed illnesses is Satanic. Re-examine your so-called Satanic beliefs. 1.5 million jobs were saved with the auto industry that put the U.S. on the map in the world, etc. I could go on.

Yes, I suppose you also don't own an American muscle car either.... <_<

Please, do go on eileen....I, for one, would love to see you polish this turd! ;)

• Upvote 5