Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

National Conference

8-27-2012 National Conference: Talabani will return to Iraq within the next ten days to hold a National Conference. The coming days will see intense side meetings between leaders of political blocs in order to prepare for the National Conference after the return of the President. Talabani will return to Iraq during the next 10 days to hold the National Convention and resolve outstanding problems. http://ikhnews.com/news.php?action=view&id=53298

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

8-27-2012 National Conference: Talabani will return to Iraq within the next ten days to hold a National Conference. The coming days will see intense side meetings between leaders of political blocs in order to prepare for the National Conference after the return of the President. Talabani will return to Iraq during the next 10 days to hold the National Convention and resolve outstanding problems. http://ikhnews.com/n...n=view&id=53298

I have friend saying that there is financial summit in London towards the end of Sept. 2012 to discuss with internal bankers and CBI banking needs and changes. This RV is still a way off... stay calm, and move your thoughts to 2013 to 2015. Been in this 2 years so far and to think this is just around the corner has burned me every time.

Let's go RV

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Question for you guys: I read an article from a post that indicated that people in Iraq are exchanging 25k notes for the bed smaller denominations. The article/post stated that the people were receiving the new 1, 2, 5, etc. Now my question is are they receiving two new 10 dinar plus five for a old 25k not or are they receiving 5000 new 5 dinars?

I have friend saying that there is financial summit in London towards the end of Sept. 2012 to discuss with internal bankers and CBI banking needs and changes. This RV is still a way off... stay calm, and move your thoughts to 2013 to 2015. Been in this 2 years so far and to think this is just around the corner has burned me every time.

Let's go RV

Yes, that's Iraq Finance 2012. A new international conference and exhibition on banking and financial services in Iraq which will be held September 18-19. http://www.iraqfinance.co.uk/

Edited by SWFloridaGuy

8-27-2012 National Conference: Talabani will return to Iraq within the next ten days to hold a National Conference. The coming days will see intense side meetings between leaders of political blocs in order to prepare for the National Conference after the return of the President. Talabani will return to Iraq during the next 10 days to hold the National Convention and resolve outstanding problems. http://ikhnews.com/news.php?action=view&id=53298

Have been hearing for 'years' how they are going to resolve outstanding issues.....can anyone say WOLF :o

• Upvote 1

Let's go RV

Couldn't agree with you more....been sayin it myself only to have all my posts screened. Probably won't get to see this one? Don't know why my opinion is so 'controversial"...I see many posts much worse (negative and full of derrogatory comments) than mine out there every day? Just cause I believe we are a couple of years away from an RV....some how you can say it, but when I do it's some terrible event???? Still don't get it. oh well ;)

• Upvote 1

Let's go RV

Ask your friend how to curve inflation?

Question for you guys: I read an article from a post that indicated that people in Iraq are exchanging 25k notes for the bed smaller denominations. The article/post stated that the people were receiving the new 1, 2, 5, etc. Now my question is are they receiving two new 10 dinar plus five for a old 25k not or are they receiving 5000 new 5 dinars?

Do you have a link to the article you reference? I'd be grateful to read it. Thanks.

That's just some guru stuff that was posted last night. Blaino, I believe. Please disregard with extreme prejudice.

• Upvote 2

I read this article but I got a bit concerned. I hope it's translation. It is written "to hold the National Convention and resolve outstanding problems". A few things come to my mind. We heard this before, in Feb or March before the summit. Also, the outstanding problems need to be resolved before this NM. I just can't put that faith in Maliki to be ready for it in 10 days. Maybe he will surprise me and name these ministers by Thursday as another article said. Or rather it said 2 days I believe. Heck, I guess I have gotten to the point of going back to the basics. Don't believe anything you hear and half of what you see. Hey, we are living in a time of miracles, maybe it's time for one.

I read this article but I got a bit concerned. I hope it's translation. It is written "to hold the National Convention and resolve outstanding problems". A few things come to my mind. We heard this before, in Feb or March before the summit. Also, the outstanding problems need to be resolved before this NM. I just can't put that faith in Maliki to be ready for it in 10 days. Maybe he will surprise me and name these ministers by Thursday as another article said. Or rather it said 2 days I believe. Heck, I guess I have gotten to the point of going back to the basics. Don't believe anything you hear and half of what you see. Hey, we are living in a time of miracles, maybe it's time for one.

I hope you're right, uncircled, in that it is time for a miracle for all of us. I hope the below article helps ease your mind.

Maliki: we are about to reach a solution to all the problems of Iraq

- 27/08/2012

Babinaoz - Agencies: Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki that the political parties have become close to solving all the problems under the Constitution and dialogue. Maliki said during his meeting with a number of tribal elders Bani heel on Monday, said that "politicians should carry are Iraq and they are not sect or nationality and that Iraq today is not what it was in the past.

"We strive to protect it (Iraq) and maintain the achievements policies have hurt Saddam Iraq and the Iraqis it is now practiced and seeks to conspiracies and schemes represents an extension of that system."

"We accomplished a lot and have a long way to go and that Iraq does not accept sectarian strife and everyone must work united on the tomb of sedition and move the state-building project that aspires Iraqis." And His "Today we close access to solve all the problems under the Constitution and dialogue and we are with the release of any Iraqi, on the condition that not be his hands stained with the blood of innocent people."

http://www.babnews.com/inp/view.asp?ID=57061

Let's go RV

I have been in this since August of 2003 and so have a lot of Dinar Vets so the puffing your chest for the 2 years empress's no one.

If I had a Dollar for every opinion I've read that started with " I have a friend saying that " wouldn't happen. To be Oakie, Blaino or some lame guru would it.

Since Biden spoke up for IRAQ at the UN the end of 2010 a lot has happened.

I BELEAVE were a Minister or two and an Erbil away from the promised land.

GO RV

• Upvote 3