Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Stryker Post***

easyrider

8-17-2012 Stryker:The sale of dollar to banks aimed at withdrawal of liquidity

8-17-2012 Stryker: The sale of the dollar to banks aimed at withdrawal of liquidity from the market.

The Iraqi banks paid 3 trillion and 749 billion dinars for the fourth month of this year, 4 trillion and 634 billion dinars to buy dollars in the fifth month of this year, with paid 4 trillion and 177 billion dinars in the sixth month.

Chalabi where did you get these banks on these massive amounts of Iraqi dinars to buy dollars at an auction in the CBI?

CONFIRMATION, IT’S VERY CLEAR FOLKS. Aimed at withdrawal of liquidity from the market and 12 + TRILLION DINAR OF LIQUIDITY THEY BROUGHT IN = RV.

YOU REALLY CAN’T GET MORE CLEAR THAN THAT. THEY ARE GOING TO OFFER TO THE CITIZENS TREASURY TRANSFERS, GOLD COINS TO KEEP THE PEOPLE FROM GAINING WEALTH THRU HOLDING ON TO THE USD. A BIG, BIG PART OF DE-DOLLARIZATION.

A LONG TERM TREASURY BOND OFFERING TAKES CARE OF DEBT AS IT DID WITH THE PARIS CLUB DEBT THAT WAS NOT FORGIVEN BY CHINA AND THE OTHER MANY COUNTRIES.

THERE IS STILL SOME MORE THOUGH THAT NEEDS COMPLETED. ARE THEY SAYING THAT THE DAILY BOND OFFERINGS THRU THE DAILY AUCTIONS ARE DOING THIS? I’M NOT SURE BUT IT COULD BE.

“The Bank bonds and treasury transfers are sold at weekly auction held by the Central Bank for this purpose.”

I BELIEVE THEY ARE FOR SURE WANTING THE IRAQIS TO GAIN WEALTH THRU SOMETHING ELSE THEN THE USD.

SO, THE NEXT REASONABLE THING IS TO MAKE THEM PROUD OF THEIR OWN CURRENCY THE NEW AND OLD DINAR BY GIVING THEM A REAL VALUE.

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

ah i c.

so this is huge news are there any articles reguarding this?

Here Is A Link To The Article In The DV News Section That Stryker Is Commenting On .....

Central put the gold coins and soon confirms: sell the dollar goal for the banks to withdraw cash

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/126118-central-put-the-gold-coins-and-soon-confirms-sell-the-dollar-goal-for-the-banks-to-withdraw-cash/#ixzz23r39CEPC

B) B) B)

• Upvote 1

8-17-12 Stryker: "Excuse me doc, I gotta plane to land"

Texas1, are you implying Stryker is Okie? I don't think so. Stryker is very much respected and missed here. I wish I knew where he is posting because he has an excellent insight of what is going on in Iraq. Have Faith we are almost there! :)

• Upvote 4

Texas1, are you implying Stryker is Okie? I don't think so. Stryker is very much respected and missed here. I wish I knew where he is posting because he has an excellent insight of what is going on in Iraq. Have Faith we are almost there! :)

He's Referring To The Movie "Airplane" ! ;)

Although Okie Does Have An Inflatable "Co-Pilot" Named Bulldog .....

airplane-quotes.jpg

• “There’s no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you’ll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?” (Airplane!)

:D :D :D

• Upvote 5

Sorry Texas1, I stand corrected. I have never seen the movie and Thanks Thug for correcting me. :D

• Upvote 1

Well it's already been a long long time. Are you talking months?

as soon as they get the new currency out and raise the value then the dinar will be what they use not the US dollar any longer. Its the currency of choice now because there is little to no value with the dinar to use it to buy things with.

• Upvote 3

He's Referring To The Movie "Airplane" ! ;)

Although Okie Does Have An Inflatable "Co-Pilot" Named Bulldog .....

airplane-quotes.jpg

• “There’s no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you’ll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?” (Airplane!)

:D :D :D

And don't call me Shirley!

• Upvote 3

as soon as they get the new currency out and raise the value then the dinar will be what they use not the US dollar any longer. Its the currency of choice now because there is little to no value with the dinar to use it to buy things with.

Hey Easy,

I engaged in a debate with others that claim IQD is pegged to USD. What are your thoughts on the matter?

Ski

• Upvote 1

8-17-2012 Stryker:The sale of dollar to banks aimed at withdrawal of liquidity

8-17-2012 Stryker: The sale of the dollar to banks aimed at withdrawal of liquidity from the market.

The Iraqi banks paid 3 trillion and 749 billion dinars for the fourth month of this year, 4 trillion and 634 billion dinars to buy dollars in the fifth month of this year, with paid 4 trillion and 177 billion dinars in the sixth month.

Chalabi where did you get these banks on these massive amounts of Iraqi dinars to buy dollars at an auction in the CBI?

CONFIRMATION, IT’S VERY CLEAR FOLKS. Aimed at withdrawal of liquidity from the market and 12 + TRILLION DINAR OF LIQUIDITY THEY BROUGHT IN = RV.

YOU REALLY CAN’T GET MORE CLEAR THAN THAT. THEY ARE GOING TO OFFER TO THE CITIZENS TREASURY TRANSFERS, GOLD COINS TO KEEP THE PEOPLE FROM GAINING WEALTH THRU HOLDING ON TO THE USD. A BIG, BIG PART OF DE-DOLLARIZATION.

A LONG TERM TREASURY BOND OFFERING TAKES CARE OF DEBT AS IT DID WITH THE PARIS CLUB DEBT THAT WAS NOT FORGIVEN BY CHINA AND THE OTHER MANY COUNTRIES.

THERE IS STILL SOME MORE THOUGH THAT NEEDS COMPLETED. ARE THEY SAYING THAT THE DAILY BOND OFFERINGS THRU THE DAILY AUCTIONS ARE DOING THIS? I’M NOT SURE BUT IT COULD BE.

“The Bank bonds and treasury transfers are sold at weekly auction held by the Central Bank for this purpose.”

I BELIEVE THEY ARE FOR SURE WANTING THE IRAQIS TO GAIN WEALTH THRU SOMETHING ELSE THEN THE USD.

SO, THE NEXT REASONABLE THING IS TO MAKE THEM PROUD OF THEIR OWN CURRENCY THE NEW AND OLD DINAR BY GIVING THEM A REAL VALUE.

That's a good post easyrider and it jibs with other articles posted recently...........................! Go RV..................!

• Upvote 1

Hey Easy,

I engaged in a debate with others that claim IQD is pegged to USD. What are your thoughts on the matter?

Ski

from what i know the dinar is an exotic currency so i dont see how it can be pegged to anything at this point but i do see it how it reads on the CBI site. Once internationally recognized then they can determine to peg it to the US dollar or some other currency but im almost positive it will be pegged to the US dollar but theeir have been talks in the past about pegging to the GBP so who knows. Since the US dollar is used widely throughout the world and we basically liberated Iraq then id say they will peg it to the dollar but who really knows in this world anymore.

• Upvote 6

from what i know the dinar is an exotic currency so i dont see how it can be pegged to anything at this point but i do see it how it reads on the CBI site. Once internationally recognized then they can determine to peg it to the US dollar or some other currency but im almost positive it will be pegged to the US dollar but theeir have been talks in the past about pegging to the GBP so who knows. Since the US dollar is used widely throughout the world and we basically liberated Iraq then id say they will peg it to the dollar but who really knows in this world anymore.

Thank you for answering my question. IQD is not pegged with any currency on our planet at this moment. I knew that. I needed you to back me up in my debate.

Thanks Dude!

Edited by skitealwedrop
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ah i c.

so this is huge news are there any articles reguarding this?

Kaperoni had a cc tonight and talked very optimistically about this news. Enorrste was delirious over the amount of IQD has been brought in three months. I would think this would settle any LOP theories. They won't have anything but dollars left on the street. Sounds like at least a 1:1 to dedollarize.

I am too tired at the moment, but if Kap's call is not posted by the morning, I will bring it over.

Stryker in NO WAY compares to Okie..I can assure you, they are not the same person.

I will ditto that! I know Stryker personally, and he ain't Okie.

• Upvote 4

Kaperoni had a cc tonight and talked very optimistically about this news. Enorrste was delirious over the amount of IQD has been brought in three months. I would think this would settle any LOP theories. They won't have anything but dollars left on the street. Sounds like at least a 1:1 to dedollarize.

I am too tired at the moment, but if Kap's call is not posted by the morning, I will bring it over.

https://www.freeconf...&cn=94-43-28-63

here before i head out the door enjoy, havent listened to it yet but i will when i get back later :)

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Easy, you might want to know that the debate that is being had at the moment is with Dalite....... ;)

https://www.freeconf...&cn=94-43-28-63

here before i head out the door enjoy, havent listened to it yet but i will when i get back later :)

Hey, what a guy! Thank you, and make sure you get a listen. It is a good call.....again........it's all coming together. :D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1