Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Baghdad calls for the elimination of trade networks, artificial reproductive organs

k98nights

Baghdad calls for the elimination of trade networks, artificial reproductive organs

08/13/2012

homme-877665besoins[1].jpg

BAGHDAD / JD / .. Demanded that the province of Baghdad competent organs of the security services the Elimination of networks trades genital prostheses.

said first deputy governor of Baghdad, Mohammed Al Shammari's / JD /: the Ministry of the Interior to take a role in monitoring and detection networks that trade illegal in the genital synthetic because of its negative impact on society.

said Shammari: "The Baghdad government local view with importance to the trade grave consequences for the moral values ​​of society and seek to undermine and eliminate it which calls on all concerned authorities for not Altmahl and indulgence with the traffickers and promoters because of their risk to the system of social values ​​and moral Iraqi society to seek the demolition of morality in society and divert young people from serious moral values. "

He stressed that take the Ministry of Interior its campaigns in areas that are traded these goods. "

and Shammari "The Ministry of Interior is the agency primarily responsible for the follow-up negative phenomenon serious that can Tzer community and slim build moral and value. "

"I will follow up this matter and in coordination with the Ministry of Interior in order to activate the legal proceedings and the arrest of traffickers and financiers of this cargo, which are contrary to public morals and brought to justice to be punished just."

The Shammari "The weakness of the security aspect in the previous period and the weakness of the state and law, especially after the events of 2003 and the dismantling of many of the institutions responsible for law enforcement contributed to creating an environment for the popularity of such trade illegal, and that attending law traded in local markets."

and noted that there Tmahl clear by the competent authorities at border crossings and airports in the control of goods, causing the entry of such goods into Baghdad and perhaps in large quantities.

He first deputy governor of Baghdad, "There are a lot of goods and goods that did not get the regulatory approvals and entered illegally and are traded in some local markets, which requires a serious stand for the elimination of this phenomenon is contrary to the manners and morals and hold negligent. "/ ended / 11 n

http://www.dananernews.com/News_Details.php?ID=1542

Just thinking about this, I am going to put my money, not in the ISX, Warka, or even an IQD reserve, but a start-up company that specializes in depilatories, primarily waxes and creams, and I may work in a tweezer line. I am thinking of another small start-up: sex toys for Kamels. They seem to be running everything and have all the brains anyway. Maybe an apron line for nude, waxed Kamels too (friends, you had to be there to get it). B)

Just thinking about this, I am going to put my money, not in the ISX, Warka, or even an IQD reserve, but a start-up company that specializes in depilatories, primarily waxes and creams, and I may work in a tweezer line. I am thinking of another small start-up: sex toys for Kamels. They seem to be running everything and have all the brains anyway. Maybe an apron line for nude, waxed Kamels too (friends, you had to be there to get it). B)

I am all up on that! Perhaps the clown would be the perfect one to head off sales!

• Upvote 1

He stressed that take the Ministry of Interior its campaigns in areas that are traded these goods. "

"I will follow up this matter and in coordination with the Ministry of Interior in order to activate the legal proceedings and the arrest of traffickers and financiers of this cargo, which are contrary to public morals and brought to justice to be punished just."

He first deputy governor of Baghdad, "There are a lot of goods and goods that did not get the regulatory approvals and entered illegally

Ministry of Interior? :blink:

Punished? :blink:( Fill in the blank ), is that you in leather?

Entered illegally? :blink:

Amazing what they are choosing to focus on these days. You cannot have morality through chaos!

Dear GOI,

PLEASE seek treatment immediately for your recto-cranial inversion affliction! We have some great Doctors who can do some amaxing things in the West!...

Oh yeah, so do you!... Please see Dr. Shabibi immediately!

That is all...

N

• Upvote 1

So I guess this is related to the Dinar and RV because they'd be using Dinar to buy this stuff??

Distractions, distractions, and more distractions..

I guess this will start a black market frenzy for carrots and cucumbers...

I didn't really say that did I ?? Sorry, just couldn't help myself.. I need a shrink...

--Prince Abubu

• Upvote 1