Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New banknotes to be introduced in September

OregonMan

So in Feb they were thinking Sept release of new IQD with only 1 year to remove the old notes

But If they correct the rate X 10 The 1 dinar coin becomes a penny.

Sucker rate? Maybe but I'm sure they would eliminate quite a few at the rate of 116 Iqd to the dollar.

Go Shabs!!

• Upvote 1

Snakes, I have an idea. You should go out and search through the 20 to 30 Iraqi news sites, do the Arabic to English translations on each, one by one pull the news you think is pertinent, bring it back over here and post it going through the machinations required, and then sit back and wait to possibly get a thank you or a kiss my ***, do better next time, where is the link?, or it's already been posted. Try it. It is really a lot of fun. Make sure you do in your spare, leisure time because you can easily spend 2-4 hours a day doing it.

Let us know how that works out for you. As a snake, if you have any hair left after that, I would be surprised.

A puppet of Bill Ayers??? This is the most ridiculous post I think I have ever seen. Be careful: ignorance and bigotry are very dangerous.

Carello, I'm certainly not ignorant or a bigot. I won't argue with you about my opinion (which I said was posted on the wrong thread, anyway). I have more class than to call someone ignorant or bigoted on a public forum. How about just refuting my opinion instead without childish namecalling?

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/presidential-campaign/32072-obama-and-bill-ayers-together-from-the-beginning

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Sorry guy . I thought this was interesting so I posted it I know it's old news but thought it was still relevant given that we are closer to September. I did not mean to stir up a hornets nest.

Oregonman,

I appreciate you posting your information. Don't let the negativity dissuade you. I have posted for several years, got hit with several hard knocks, learned that we are all here for the same reason, and let it roll off. Thick skin is a good quality. Don't let it bother you a bit, and again, I appreciate what you brought to the table as it may be relevant. As a sidenote, nobody has been right yet, so it is what it is. Rich

• Upvote 4

Oregonman,

I appreciate you posting your information. Don't let the negativity dissuade you. I have posted for several years, got hit with several hard knocks, learned that we are all here for the same reason, and let it roll off. Thick skin is a good quality. Don't let it bother you a bit, and again, I appreciate what you brought to the table as it may be relevant. As a sidenote, nobody has been right yet, so it is what it is. Rich

Good post Rich and very supportive, that is what I like about you! Everyone who has posted an article eventually has this happen. Carrello is right it aint easy to find the articles and translate them. I am thankful many here are more inclined than me.

• Upvote 2

Sorry guy . I thought this was interesting so I posted it I know it's old news but thought it was still relevant given that we are closer to September. I did not mean to stir up a hornets nest.

No Oregon Man, my bad!! I just didn't want to have to endure another lobster fest. It is relevant. ;)

It is relevant.....it pertains to the plan apparently being pushed by the CBI to change the currency....gives a little more insight to what the exchange ratio will be from old to new included in this plan....

So it should be informing people that it is in fact what we dont want to happen........very relevant....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Pathetic liberals need constant hugs and reassurance from other pathetic liberals because they in a bubble of lie. Wake up.

Aaawwww!! ... Did someone step on your pretty plastic rattle and break it all up into little itty bitty pieces so you can't make any noise with it? And now you are stuck making noises with insults against reallly nice folks who wouldn't do that to you? Soooo sorry ... <_<

:)

smee2

• Upvote 6

i have been looking for the september plan for a couple days myself -------> thanks for bring it back too the front lines :) with this article we see that in fact something is about too happen in september ,,,, or october ---- the facts have been brought too light that the c.b.i. really has bank notes that were printed back in the day when our notes were printed { big notes } they printed lowerr denominations at the same time but were supposed too have been passed out like the larger notes , but the fall in the exchange rate was soo determintail the lower notes were held back and put in a vault { or so if i remeber thi article right :blink: } now with this article about the september release of new lower notes it was thought that the timeing was of some use as now they can raise the rate too .01 or something in this line { we can only hope that this is what they are planning } i brought over an article from one year ago september news of the re-value reported from asian t.v. that the re-value will infact take place in the 2013 date line ,,, so they were already starting the information part of teaching iraqi people that what is about too happen , and how too handle the dinar when it comes into effect ------> come on 2.00 r.v . ;)

• Upvote 3

Carello, I'm certainly not ignorant or a bigot. I won't argue with you about my opinion (which I said was posted on the wrong thread, anyway). I have more class than to call someone ignorant or bigoted on a public forum. How about just refuting my opinion instead without childish namecalling?

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/presidential-campaign/32072-obama-and-bill-ayers-together-from-the-beginning

Sorry. I am not buying the innocent approach. You wanted to stir the pot.. Don't try to snow the snowman.

i have been looking for the september plan for a couple days myself -------> thanks for bring it back too the front lines :) with this article we see that in fact something is about too happen in september ,,,, or october ---- the facts have been brought too light that the c.b.i. really has bank notes that were printed back in the day when our notes were printed { big notes } they printed lowerr denominations at the same time but were supposed too have been passed out like the larger notes , but the fall in the exchange rate was soo determintail the lower notes were held back and put in a vault { or so if i remeber thi article right :blink: } now with this article about the september release of new lower notes it was thought that the timeing was of some use as now they can raise the rate too .01 or something in this line { we can only hope that this is what they are planning } i brought over an article from one year ago september news of the re-value reported from asian t.v. that the re-value will infact take place in the 2013 date line ,,, so they were already starting the information part of teaching iraqi people that what is about too happen , and how too handle the dinar when it comes into effect ------> come on 2.00 r.v . ;)

Jeep, i posted this regarding the article you referenced above regarding the use of the 2003 lds:

I wonder if this statement has to do with the 2003 lower denominations:

"And the Iraqi Central Bank Governor Sinan Al-Shabibi, independent bodies at a meeting with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki held in (19 June 2011), ready to initialize all supplies to replace the Iraqi currency."

Read more:

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 1

There's hardly anything better than a hug. Some of the best hugs I get are from my customers when I finish rebuilding their bathroom. A check and a hug. Doesn't get much better than that. Hugs to you Maggie and hiss on the snake.

• Upvote 1

Sorry. I am not buying the innocent approach. You wanted to stir the pot.. Don't try to snow the snowman.

Jeep, i posted this regarding the article you referenced above regarding the use of the 2003 lds:

I wonder if this statement has to do with the 2003 lower denominations:

"And the Iraqi Central Bank Governor Sinan Al-Shabibi, independent bodies at a meeting with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki held in (19 June 2011), ready to initialize all supplies to replace the Iraqi currency."

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz22ixz4Qvx

FireandRain, I don't buy the innocent act either, since your post followed not long after suxxes's attack on circuld and myself. rolleyes.gif If I go into political threads, I'm fair game. Not so much when we are working together to sort out the dinar situation. Damned strait you posted in the wrong thread. Live and learn. smile.gif

Now back on topic... Thank you again Jeepguy, Carrello and all you other Love bugs. smile.gif

Let's figure this thingy out! I know we can!

• Upvote 2

FireandRain, I don't buy the innocent act either, since your post followed not long after suxxes's attack on circuld and myself. rolleyes.gif If I go into political threads, I'm fair game. Not so much when we are working together to sort out the dinar situation. Damned strait you posted in the wrong thread. Live and learn. smile.gif

Now back on topic... Thank you again Jeepguy, Carrello and all you other Love bugs. smile.gif

Excellent

Certainly no innocent approach intended. We ALL have a right to our opinion without being bullied by the other side. What I won't do is continue to argue with arrogance and cockiness.

Maggie, I was in no way playing innocent, and said that I had posted in the wrong thread. I have since reposted on the right thread. There was no attack on anyone, just an opinion. You were certainly not singled out, as I never even read suxsses(?) reply. There is no reason for anyone on this board to be self-righteous, cocky or arrogant, and we should all be able to share our opinion. My humble apologies if you were offended as you are always very gracious and never a bully.

• Upvote 2

OregonMan...you don't owe an apology to anyone...post it like you own it..if somebody doesn't have enough common sense to realize it ain't polite to be rude..then .let em take a pingpong paddle and pound sand in their......er....hhmmmm....ear? :blink:

and huggies to all you huggers.....maybe I should say hugs instead! :P now everybody behave and shake hands ..It's bed time and I don't want to have nightmares...I ain't got any hay for them :(

• Upvote 2

Maggie I dont know you but I like you !!!

Damned strait!

Kuddos to you!

Quad B)

• Upvote 1

Quadkidd1 smile.gif I have followed your post and have admired you for a very long time. rolleyes.gif I like you too.

Peace FireandIce. smile.gif Lets get along, we are all on the same side. For Pete's Sake!]

Thank you:) And for the record I like you, too, and what you bring to the board. We don't have to agree politically to get along.

Thank you:) And for the record I like you, too, and what you bring to the board. We don't have to agree politically to get along.

Thanks, I appreciate that. It's going to be a long couple of months. Let's try to be friends, FireandRain.

I like your name. smile.gif I appologize for getting it wrong.

Edited by Maggie123