Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What the gurus were saying 1 year ago

TonyDownTheShore

Frank and Delta

Posted 21 July 2011 - 06:04 AM

On Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:24 am, Dinar5 wrote:

[sizI hope I won't be over stepping my place here but to the ones who didn't hear, here is my gist of the call: the U.S. Is the hold up on the rv/ri not Iraq--they have completed their part. U.S. Debt ceiling most likely is the reason because greed and politics. Hopefully this will be settled by 8/2 and the go will be given to Shabbie. Delta and Frank are both excited by seeing the dinar go international on Yahoo finances even it is still at the program rate. Geitner made it clear rto our government this can't be delayed. IDQ is being paired with other currencies and is ready to roll live trading as soon as given the green light. Frank had a couple of stories regarding dinar experiences. Delta said CBI announced it will have new coins with the lower denoms. Delta also stated be prepared to see people say. They have new lower denoms for sale and to NOT buy them it will not be Iraqi lower denoms-- do not fall into this trap!! Bluestar mentioned a couple of things to watch-which you can find the links to a few pages back that Mary Cooper put the links to. I think that is about it except to say I am sure no Debtarheelgirl but I know how thankful I always felt having her notes! I know you are really missed. Sorry if spelling is wrong but typed this from my blackberry and its hard for me to do. I don't want Delta to get anymore pm's so I will say here, thanks for what you bring to Franks dinner table, it is always very good tasting! Thanks Frank for inviting us to your banquet on every cc Again, I hope Frank doesn't mind I did this and if so please delete and have a mod/admin send me a pm and I won't do it again. Dinar5. Go RV/RI e=150][/size]

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/75940-frank26-tues-night-cc/#ixzz21N4dnz84

Kaperoni

kaperoni] and how CBI had denied that they were going to make changes this year, etc but they are saying that now they are going to start the process and begin to do whatever preparations they need to remove the 3 zeros and that this process will begin this week.

[kaperoni] They are saying that they want people to start using the lower coins, and that they will have coins that will replace the 500 and the 1000 Dinar bills.

[kaperoni] They don't mention the value of the coins or any information about them, but my assumption is that it may be something like the 100 Dinar coin or 50 Dinar coin, or it could even be like a 5 Dinar Coin and a 10 Dinar Coin.

[kaperoni] I am not saying lop or anything like that, but they will probably have a coin that is lower in value to be in line with a new rate.

[kaperoni] As we've said all along, removing the 3 zeros without changing the rate will just make people need to carry dufflebags of money with them.

[kaperoni] They also say that they may change the value of the Dinar for it to be competitive in the world market and be at least as strong as the dollar (To me that means that they are implying

[kaperoni] that each Dinar will be worth at least $1, but they are hinting at it being a bit higher, and I think they are hinting at the old RI value of around $3.00).

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/78315-kaperoni-chat-84/#ixzz21N5Fj4Bn

Posted 23 July 2011 - 09:09 AM

star_big.png

POPULAR

Topic: 10 day countdown explanation

8:56 AM [Adam Montana] If that doesnt' get you excited, you may want to check your pulse!

8:56 AM [Adam Montana] I did a short chat earlier this week about this, and I sent an email

8:57 AM [Adam Montana] I'm pretty excited about the next 7 days or so!

8:57 AM [Adam Montana] unfortunately I STILL don't have hard evidence to back it up

8:57 AM [Adam Montana] but I keep hearing from more and more contacts

8:57 AM [Adam Montana] that we have something to look forward to almost immediately

8:57 AM [Adam Montana] word is that HCL OR Chapter 7 could be pushed through before Ramadan

8:58 AM [Adam Montana] when I first heard it, I blew it off - that would be a bit dicey

8:58 AM [Adam Montana] Iraq doesn't do much when they are on holiday, and Ramadan is a long holiday!

8:58 AM [Adam Montana] for those that don't know, Ramadan is a month and it starts August 1st

8:59 AM [Adam Montana] I've been saying for years that we need a stable Iraq, GOI, and either HCL or Chapter 7 lifted before we see the RV

8:59 AM [Adam Montana] Chapter 7 is not lifted at this time, nor is the HCL complete

9:00 AM [Adam Montana] HCL is Hydro Carbon Law - basically, it is what is stopping Iraq from opeating as a business. They can't effectively profit from their oil until the HCL is resolved

9:00 AM [Adam Montana] and Chapter 7 is what is keeping Iraq from acting as a full powered country - they are prohibited from operating a full military

9:00 AM [Adam Montana] one second please EagleEye

9:01 AM [Adam Montana] If Iraq RVs before HCL, they can't sell oil to back the value of the dinar

9:01 AM [Adam Montana] if Iraq RVs before Ch7 is lifted, they can't protect themselves from Iran or another invading country

9:01 AM [Adam Montana] see why these are so important?

9:01 AM [Adam Montana] we are super close to seeing one of those two issues completely resolved

9:01 AM [Adam Montana] and what I'm hearing

9:02 AM [Adam Montana] is that they are going to try to get BOTH issues shoved through almost simultaneously

9:02 AM [Adam Montana] this will be HUGE news! In my opinion, the GOI (government of Iraq) is seated and sufficiently stable to support an RV

9:02 AM [Adam Montana] if they can get the HCL or CH7 to go through, we are IN THE MONEY!

9:03 AM [Adam Montana] that's my chat, I hope it helps you understand why i am so excited about this next 7 days

9:03 AM [Adam Montana] it may or may not happen that fast, but I am excited

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/76254-adam-montana-saturday-morning-chat-7-23-2011/#ixzz21N6U4vcs

Aug.7,2011 THE G.E.T TEAM

Bulldog75

[bulldog75] flash: 5:30pm. Ok, we have activity in the east! 98.75% probability factor post rate by aug. 9. Coins we mentioned 48 hrs ago are dispersed. Unknown kind quality; most likely zinc/copper/minerals. We have a definite amber situations; imo, rates may be dropped in within 12-48 hours. Appears we have a definite "go". We have a tentative 'settling with wb/imf'. We will keep you posted. Again, large cities in tx, fla, ca, and ny be prepared for baskin robbin#s next day if this goes overnight. Take extra-ordinary care of all records, sensitive data. No Online banking please imo, unless its a small account. After cash outs, transfer the money (within same bank) to a fresh, new account number. Have po Boxes for all mailing statements, and not sent to your home. Safety first. Share your information with absolutely no one. Vulchers try to seize the moment. Shop your rates. Amen.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/78768-bulldog75/#ixzz21N6kOJnl

Posted 05 August 2011 - 08:02 PM

Okie and BGG Friday Evening in OOMC 08/05/2011

6:55 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] BOY-OH-BOY THE NEWS JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER---THERE ARE NO WAY TO GET INTEL BETTER THAN TODAYS---I JUST RECEIVED A REAL EX-LAX MESSAGE (IT REALLY MOVED ME)----DON'T WORRY ANYMORE FOLKS-- HOUSTON--TRANQUILITY BASE HERE--THE EAGLE HAS LANDED

6:56 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] AMAZINGGRACE I WANTED TO SAY HALELUJAH BUT FORGOT HOW TO SPELL IT

6:57 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] THAN JINGLE YOU HEAR IS NOT CHRISTMAS BELLS----IT'S COINS IN PEOPLES POCKETS-----PLAIN ENOUGH????

6:57 PM [bGG] Just spoke with a decent source (from the CBI)...they may put the lower denoms and coins out tonite or tomorrow. Not exactly bulletproof - but pretty decent info.

6:58 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] BGG IS THE MAN OF THE HOUR TODAY---HIS INTEL IS ALWAYS ON TIME AND COMPLIMENTARY AND TRUTHFUL----THAT IS MORE THAN I CAN SAY FOR SOME OTHERS----

6:59 PM [bGG] The call I just got a little bit ago said they already did today (put out the lowers and coins) - could be limited, but they are in Iraqi pockets right now.'

6:59 PM [bGG] Both of my contacts are not "internet" related - the one guy doesn't even have a computer.

7:00 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] BGG--HAD THE NEWS FIRST AS FAR AS I KNOW AND TO HIM ALL KUDOS SHOULD BE DIRECTED. FEW PEOPLE KNOW ALL HE HAS THANKLESSLY DONE BEHIND THE SCENES TO HELP ME AND ALL OF YOU----HE IS THE POWER BEHIND THE THRONE

7:04 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] PLAN ON BEING BUSY NEXT WEEK AND PRAY YOU MAKE PROPER DECISIONS REGARDING YOUR NEWLY FOUND BLESSING

7:06 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] YOU GUYS JUST KEEP POUNDING THE KEYBOARD AWAY---IT HAS HAPPENED SO THERE IS NO NEED IN ME ANSWERING A THOUSAND QUESTIONS

7:09 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] JULIE---KUWAIT IS 3.63---NOW GO FROM THERE AND USE LOGIC

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/78504-okies-latest-on-his-site-a-must-read/#ixzz21N7GKmFl

Meds chat

Posted 10 July 2011 - 11:06 AM

I AM VERY VERY UPBEAT

ABOUT WHAT HAS COME OUT THIS WEEK

I THINK MAJOR STRIDES

HAVE BEEN ACCOMPLISHED

BY CBI

NOW EVEN WITH SOME OF THE NEGATIVES

BY SO CALLED EXPERTS

IT SEEMS THEY ALL ARE WITH THE UNDERSTANDING

THAT CBI’S DECISION IS FINAL

ALSO THE ONE FROM THE U.S.

WAS GREAT

IT IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE SEEN THE AMOUNT THE U.S. IS HOLDING

AND HOW I WILL BENEFIT OUR COUNTRY

AND ALSO GW

AND WHAT HE SAID

I WAS SURPRISED

ONE THING

THAT I DONT UNDERSTAND

WAS THE INFRENCE

THAT THE U.S. WONT ALLOW MORE THAN A 1 TO 1 BY LAW

I DONT KNOW HOW THAT CAN BE

OUR LAW DOES NOT SUPERCEDE

WHAT IRAQ IS DOING

NOR THE IMF

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/74250-med-chat-dinar-speculator-7911-8am/#ixzz21N8CvdHy

Posted 09 July 2011 - 02:58 PM

star_big.png

POPULAR

Greetings Family,

DELTA came on yesterday to show you the two Muslim banks that were open on a Friday. This is part of the requirement to connect the IQD with the rest of the World Banks to become internationally recognizable. I wish to report that all Iraqi banks have completed their requirements and are ready for world trade with their currency. Sanctions restricted the IQD and suffocated its potential within Iraqi banks. They were handicapped via their stone age banking systems. BUT NOW ……..they have all been properly upgraded and implemented all legal terms to enter world trade business. The WB is now saying the same thing. Because of this accomplishment by Iraqi banks the WB is saying that Iraq’s banks can now emerge with tradable currency and be put on ……….FOREX !!! WOW !!!

For almost 8 years LUCY has constantly taken the football away from CHARLIE BROWN as he attempted to get the IQD started. Not any longer. OHHHHHH LUCY? ………..I’M HOME.

Indeed Family………we are almost home.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/74139-frank-07092011/#ixzz21N8a7AXt

Posted 07 July 2011 - 11:38 PM

This is CNN. Your Source For Sourceless News.

Bulldog75 - RV Rate Report as of 11pm 07/08/2011

11:59 PM [bulldog75] RV Rate Report as of 11pm, CST, Thursday: (short summary) Check your normal means of Intel as some other info may appear during the night/early morning. I am the messenger. God is in control here. Kuwait history shows 'rates announced' 10 days after RV occurence. Currently that can plaace odds of an RV Rate Posting of anytime between 12midnight tonite and Monday, July 11 (history repeats itself). Opinionated Rates from Intel to be anywhere from $4-8.50 and could be that banks are ready to try and make their profits. Best bet to wait a few days to bargain. Member Sites will post best rates and norms as info gathered. Currently UST info unofficial on 15%, non audit guarantee and sites to cashin; awaiting Exec orders from O & G dept.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/73916-okies-thursday-night-allstar-call/#ixzz21N8npCYx

Med

Posted 05 July 2011 - 02:56 PM

Its a long chat so I hope you have a few minutes....

Med says to (07:35:01):

OK ARE WE READY TO GET STARTED?

GOOD MORNING DS I'M BACK

AND WHAT NEWS WE HAVE JUST PHENOMENAL

I HAVE BEEN ON THE PHONE FOR TWO DAYS WITH SONNY

DISCUSSING WHAT HAS BEEN GOING ON ,,HE WAS ASKING FOR MY INSIGHTS

THERE WAS HUGE NEWS TODAY

HE JUST WANTED TO BOUNCE STUFF OFF MY HEAD AND SEE IF I AGREED

I DID

I TOLD HIM THAT I BELIEVE I KNOW WHY THE RAISING OF ZERO'S

HAS BEEN DELAYED AND THE ANSWER TO IT CAME OUT TODAY

I WAS ALWAYS CONCERNED,,SORT OF 50/50 ON THE SANCTIONS

EVEN THOUGH IN DECEMBER MANY WERE REMOVED

ACCORDING TO THE REST IN PLACE IRAQ WAS STILL PRETTY MUCH TIED UP ON NOT BEING ABLE TO MAKE ANY MOVES INTERNATIONALLY

NOW THAT THOSE OBSTACLES HAVE BEEN REMOVED

THEY NOW CAN MOVE FORWARD WITH ANY INTERNATIONAL MOVES

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/73464-med-and-mailman-am-chat-7511/#ixzz21N9FuhtE

BondLady

Posted 03 July 2011 - 11:08 AM

Bondlady Sunday Morning Chat Tariffs Today at 8:43 am

[bondLady] ok

[bondLady] u all know ive talked about the tariffs taxes for months

[bondLady] and my belief in the importance of these taxes

[bondLady] and even though the tariffs taxes was passed thru parliament and entered into the gazette as law in dec 2010 to be active Jan 1st 2011

[bondLady] they delayed those taxes and as weave passed thru the 6th month sense they were made law

[bondLady] the tariff taxes is a huge biggie imo not only to the economy of Iraq

[bondLady] but to the WTO

BondLady] and it will also aid the state in projects like our taxes due for each state

[bondLady] they help in maintenance of roads bridges gov offices etc

[bondLady] the taxes from the imports go on down the line

[bondLady] the people bringing stuff into the country get taxed

[bondLady] the merchants get taxed also

[bondLady] so they in turn tax the products which are sold to the people in the markets

[bondLady] so imo they start these taxes

[bondLady] they should IMO have a new rate before that takes place

Takes place

[bondLady] and IMO the reason they haven’t activated the tariff taxes so far was

[bondLady] the people would go nuts as they barely live now on the money they have

[bondLady] so at an 1170 rate

[bondLady] u wanna tax them on 1170

[bondLady] they would be extremely mad if there wasn’t a new rate

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/73176-latest-from-bondlady/#ixzz21N9T448Q

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I think laid back falls asleep between typing. :lol:

:lol: now I know why.

TNKS, Tony, that was a fun trip.

I enjoy going back and reading some of the stuff that was being said a year ago.

What the gurus were saying 1 year ago

End Quote

Basically the same stuff they had said 2,3,4,5,6,7,8 years ago... With slight variations.

I feel sorry for you and others that have been in this for that long, I guess you have heard it all.

• Upvote 1