Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"It's not a lop, not a lop. Wait... SMOKESCREEN!"

DaveD

Look, your crisis in faith is not my problem. Whatever works for you, do it. But don't tell me what to believe or not believe.

I don't have time to sit around and pore over that stuff all day. I have other enterprises that require my attention.

You don't have time to pay attention to what is going on with the dinar? So you admitt that your whole stance is that there will be a massive RV because the media lies and governments are controlled by the Rothschilds. Ok thankyou for playing. Your nonexsitent argument from the get go is absolute proof that you are delusional.

• Upvote 1

Translation of Sanssouci's rebuttal: "Oh yeah!?" "Mommy! They started it!" "Oh yeah? So are you!"

He started it, and I finished it. It is really that simple. And now I am over it. By the way, so is Di(nar)ck, or so it seems. He may yet prove himself a glutton for punishment.

Disclaimer: The program that I used to translate his comments is not 100% accurate.

Of course not. It's broken. Take it back to the store for a refund. Oh, dear, did you lose the receipt?

Holy moley, D-man! We're foiled again by Sanss' ...uhhh...smartness. Okie's mind-control ray is more powerful than we thought.

You take the easy way out with your straw man arguments, and then deign to insult my intelligence? That's a good one.

I didn't want to do this, but I feel we have no other choice than to call upon.........DA DA DA DAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!.....Oprah!

Yeah, now, there's some heavy artillery. :rolleyes: Duh! Winning...

You don't have time to pay attention to what is going on with the dinar? So you admitt that your whole stance is that there will be a massive RV because the media lies and governments are controlled by the Rothschilds. Ok thankyou for playing. Your nonexsitent argument from the get go is absolute proof that you are delusional.

Isn't it time you went and looked for a job, Di(nar)ck?

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He started it, and I finished it. It is really that simple. And now I am over it. By the way, so is Di(nar)ck, or so it seems. He may yet prove himself a glutton for punishment.

Of course not. It's broken. Take it back to the store for a refund. Oh, dear, did you lose the receipt?

You take the easy way out with your straw man arguments, and then deign to insult my intelligence? That's a good one.

Yeah, now, there's some heavy artillery. :rolleyes: Duh! Winning...

Isn't it time you went and looked for a job, Di(nar)ck?

That would be nice, but you have not been able to stand behind your arguments nor confront any arguments presented to you.

Keep talking. And ranting and raving.

• Upvote 1

That would be nice, but you have not been able to stand behind your arguments nor confront any arguments presented to you.

Keep talking. And ranting and raving.

You only wish you were so witty. You must be a huge hit with the ladies, Jack.

You have not been able to counter my challenge to your belief system, even as you pretend to know mine. But just keep on coming back, Jack! It indicates to me that the situation is quite the opposite to what you state here. Until next time...

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 1

You only wish you were so witty. You must be a huge hit with the ladies, Jack. But just keep on coming back! It indicates to me that the situation is quite the opposite. Until next time...

But you have not been able to stand behind your arguments nor confront any arguments presented to you.

Can you?

Edited by jackster
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

But you have not been able to stand behind your arguments nor confront any arguments presented to you.

Can you?

I said long ago that I stand behind my statements. You have not been able to counter my challenge to your belief system, even as you pretend to know mine. What proof do you have that the media never lies? Come on! Do you have proof? Can you stand behind your faith in the media?

Can you? :huh:

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 1

I said long ago that I stand behind my statements. You have not been able to counter my challenge to your belief system, even as you pretend to know mine. What proof do you have that the media never lies? Come on! Do you have proof? Can you stand behind your faith in the media?

I dont think anyone is saying the media never lies......

But when its coming from so many different corners and areas, and they are all saying the same thing, and all availlible data backs it up, when do you put down the conspiracies and maybe acknowledge that its quite possible it is the truth?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The parts of the media that I believe in, there are no lies.

The media is reporting that 3 zeros will be removed from the currency. Your comment?

The parts of the media that I believe in, there are no lies.

What parts? I asked you to prove that contention. Talk about getting out of Dodge.

The media is reporting that 3 zeros will be removed from the currency. Your comment?

And you believe it. Suum cuique.

Avoid question, attack credibility, counter with another question. There is a method to the madness people! :lol:

:P

How am I to prove that to you?

How am I to prove an imminent RV to you?

And your comment on removing 3 zeros is?

That is what they are saying. It is not what I am believing.

Suum cuique = To each his own.

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 2

I dont think anyone is saying the media never lies......

And yet it is your rock of faith. You turn to it again, and again, with weary eyes.

But when its coming from so many different corners and areas, and they are all saying the same thing, and all availlible data backs it up, when do you put down the conspiracies and maybe acknowledge that its quite possible it is the truth?

It could be the truth. It could be a lie. I believe I have acknowledged this.

• Upvote 1

He has no comment on the dinar. Only on the evil media. Weak minds make up make believe boogy men and can carry on discussion of nothing else.

Kind of like the evil Muslim boogeymen everyone is so scared of because the media told them to be?

I'll bet you're one of those types that watched the news and read the 9/11 commision report,and thought they were 'educated' on what went down lol

• Upvote 1

Kind of like the evil Muslim boogeymen everyone is so scared of because the media told them to be?

I'll bet you're one of those types that watched the news and read the 9/11 commision report,and thought they were 'educated' on what went down lol

You are so right on about this, Teddy! :twothumbs:

Edited by Sanssouci

Yea yea yea I know....the IMF, CBI, and other international organizations are ALL lying in order to hide this massive RV that you believe in......If I cant see it, I wont/dont necessarily believe it....

The apostle Thomas thought like you. But that's the rub, Keep. As Shabibi said, "Even if I knew, I cannot tell you." There is power in his words. Surely, you can see that, no?

Strawman. Bit of a hypocrite, aren't you?

Perhaps, but I'm just trying to play the game the way I'm being told. Sorry if that annoys you.

This guy should be the poster child for the success and effectiveness of propaganda.

The quote and picture just says EVERYTHING!

2497881-dflq.jpg

So true.

Edited by Sanssouci

The apostle Thomas thought like you. But that's the rub, Keep. As Shabibi said, "Even if I knew, I cannot tell you." There is power in his words. Surely, you can see that, no?

Thats how atheists think too.

'I am so smart because I read all this stuff in a science book.Evolution is real and 'fact' because the scientific comunity has told me so

and you're stupid for believing in God and spirits.They obviously don't exist because life is unfair and a guy in a white lab coat hasn't verified it for me.'

Edited by teddyruxbin

Thats how atheists think too.

'I am so smart because I read all this stuff in a science book.Evolution is real and 'fact' because the scientific comunity has told me so

and you're stupid for believing in God and spirits.They obviously don't exist because life is unfair and a guy in a white lab coat hasn't verified it for me.'

Exactly. The worst is when you have people who insist that they're Christians, but who are completely blind to the idols in their lives.

Edited by Sanssouci

You are still here? When did I ever say anything about evil Muslims? Sorry but I don't buy into conspiracy garbage like you. What since I don't hate Jews then I must hate Muslims? You two are redundant. Would you like to talk dinar now or do you want to go on about media conspiracy some more? Surely there is a forum out there where you can all be scared of the Zionist together. Either discuss the dinar here or shut up.

• Downvote 1

You are still here?

That's a question for you.

When did I ever say anything about evil Muslims? Sorry but I don't buy into conspiracy garbage like you.

This idea that the whole world hates "Jews," and secretly wants to kill every one of them, simply because we regard them as ordinary, fallible human beings like ourselves, is the biggest, dumbest CONSPIRACY GARBAGE ever formulated. And it is your beloved "Jews" who perpetuate it, because they derive succor from victimhood. Oh, the saints and martyrs of the universe they are! How many millions of deaths has their BS caused throughout history?

What since I don't hate Jews then I must hate Muslims? You two are redundant.

You will strain at a gnat, and yet choke on a camel.

Would you like to talk dinar now or do you want to go on about media conspiracy some more? Surely there is a forum out there where you can all be scared of the Zionist together. Either discuss the dinar here or shut up.

Are you a moderator, Di(nar)ck? No? Okay, then. Don't tell people what to do, or where to go. Thanks for stopping by! :wave:

Edited by Sanssouci

Your basing your rv claim, bassd on that one sentence from shabibi. How stupid. what exactly was he supposed to say to that question?? His answer was the only answer he couldve gave. You know, dumb people never figure out their dumb. I guess that helps the world go round.

Your basing your rv claim, bassd on that one sentence from shabibi. How stupid. what exactly was he supposed to say to that question?? His answer was the only answer he couldve gave. You know, dumb people never figure out their dumb. I guess that helps the world go round.

The words you want to use are "You're," not "Your," and "they're," not "their." Also, "based," not "bassd."

"couldve gave?" Really? What kind of attentive, intelligent person talks this way, or ignores capitalization and proper punctuation?

How stupid. You walked right into it. Dummy. :P

But, to the point, Shabibi's answer, and the necessity of it, are precisely why the RD articles are to not be believed.

You walked right into it. What was that you were saying about how dumb people never figure out that they're dumb?

Bye. :P

Edited by Sanssouci