Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"It's not a lop, not a lop. Wait... SMOKESCREEN!"

DaveD

Hey dr. shabbib, when can we expect a revaluation of the dinar???

What in the heck do you expect him to say? Next week.

sansoucci's, your betting this entire investment on that?? Why do spend time in the lop section?? I bet your bored and enjoy the arguing.

The apostle Thomas thought like you. But that's the rub, Keep. As Shabibi said, "Even if I knew, I cannot tell you." There is power in his words. Surely, you can see that, no?

Perhaps, but I'm just trying to play the game the way I'm being told. Sorry if that annoys you.

It doesn't annoy me, I just don't see how you can act so smug and superior whilst exhibiting the exact same traits and using the exact same tactics (strawmen, ad hominem) that you deride in others.

So in this fantasyland where the CBI and GOI have managed to lie to everyone for years, how do you see this actually playing out?

The CBI just announces one day that they've been lying for years, their M2 is only 7 trillion (or 700 billion, or 70 billion, or whatever number corresponds with your fantasy RV value), and now their currency is actually worth 10 (100, 1000, whatever) as much?

1. Why would anyone believe them?

2. Why would any foreign treasury want to hold a reserve currency from a country that lies about the value/circulation (or is so incompetent that their accounting is off by trillions and trillions)

3. How do you think the IMF is going to feel about this?

4. Why would their own citizens bElieve them? They already don't believe it's worth 1166, why would they believe it's worth 10 (or 100, or 1000) times as much?

The words you want to use are "You're," not "Your," and "they're," not "their." Also, "based," not "bassd."

"couldve gave?" Really? What kind of attentive, intelligent person talks this way, or ignores capitalization and proper punctuation?

How stupid. You walked right into it. Dummy. :P

But, to the point, Shabibi's answer, and the necessity of it, are precisely why the RD articles are to not be believed.

You walked right into it. What was that you were saying about how dumb people never figure out that they're dumb?

Bye. :P

its a smokescreen for my einstein intelligence level. I use improper english to keep people guessing. Its all smoke and mirrors. wink. wink

When this rds, and you think of all the time you spent looking like an idiot, i will be smiling, because i could give a rats arse either way. but you, i can sense how heavily your invested.

• Upvote 1

Hey dr. shabbib (Dr. Shabibi), when can we expect a revaluation of the dinar???

What in the heck do you expect him to say? Next week.

I truly cannot fathom why you're struggling with this. What kind of articles, besides RD articles, do you expect to see?

your (You're) betting this entire investment on that?? Why do spend time in the lop section?? I (will) bet your (you're) bored and (simply) enjoy the arguing.

I regret to inform you that you have failed the grammar and spelling portions of your test.

I truly cannot fathom why you're struggling with this. What kind of articles, besides RD articles, do you expect to see?

I regret to inform you that you have failed the grammar and spelling portions of your test.

I do it on purpose. and now that it botherds ya, ill try and doit more.

its (It's) a smokescreen for my einstein (Einsteinian) intelligence level. I use improper english (English) to keep people guessing. Its (It's) all smoke and mirrors. wink. wink ( ;) )

When this rds (RD's), and you think of all the time you spent looking like an idiot, i (I) will be smiling, because i (I) could (actually, it's "couldn't) give a rats (rat's) arse either way. but (But) you, i (I) can sense how heavily your (you're) invested.

Really? You can sense that? If you're that prescient, why don't you tell us all, then, the date of this imminent RD of which you are so sure?

I do it on purpose. and now that it botherds ya, ill try and doit more.

Knock yourself out, *********. I'll bet it kills you, wondering what I just called you. Your superhuman powers ought to give you a clue.

Edited by Sanssouci

Really? You can sense that? If you're that prescient, why don't you tell us all, then, the date of this imminent RD of which you are so sure?

Im not looking for a date. id care less if it never happens at all. i get my fun, from watching you. its better than any reality show and its free entertainment

Sansoucci, if you cant talk about dinar why dont you go up to the land of rumors and chats. you dont belong in realville

Why in the world would you want to talk about the dinar if you're so certain it is going to RD? You said yourself that you "could give a rat's arse."

i get my fun, from watching you.

This is Jerry Sandusky with whom I am speaking, isn't it?! I thought it might be. How are you doing, Jerry? How is life in prison? Getting any good sex in there?

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Downvote 1

Why in the world would you want to talk about the dinar if you're so certain it is going to RD? You said yourself that you "could give a rat's arse."

Why watch a fly catcher? Cause its fun. the fly gets stuck yet it thinks it can get away.....but the more it mores the more stuck it gets. kind of like you talkin denar

This is Jerry Sandusky with whom I am speaking, isn't it?! I thought it might be. How are you doing, Jerry? How is life in prison? Getting any good sex in there?

And your mind goes to thinking of boys beong molested. how sick and distorted is your mind. you go from unicorns and rainbows, straight into a molestation case. coo coo

• Upvote 3

"sandstorm"

It's code for Sandusky.

And your mind goes to thinking of boys beong molested. how sick and distorted is your mind. you go from unicorns and rainbows, straight into a molestation case. coo coo

It is your mind that went there. You're the one who said: "i get my fun, from watching you."

Hi, Jerry.

You are still here? When did I ever say anything about evil Muslims? Sorry but I don't buy into conspiracy garbage like you. What since I don't hate Jews then I must hate Muslims? You two are redundant. Would you like to talk dinar now or do you want to go on about media conspiracy some more? Surely there is a forum out there where you can all be scared of the Zionist together. Either discuss the dinar here or shut up.

I never said you hate Muslims.

You mentioned imaginary boogeymen,at which point I gave an example of such from your precious media.

And talking about how the media/govt puts out lies and propaganda has everything to do with the dinar.Seeing as we've already settled that your arguments all can be summed up as 'The Iraqi press and Govt told me this so it's true' there's not much more to say.

Aww how cute..just because someone beleives in conspiracies you just assume all of us think and believe alike.I'll bet you think that every person that researches this stuff gets all their info from listening to Alex Jones every evening too don't you?

Be honest now.Just more useless stereotypes and generalizations from the mind of an indoctrinated brainwashed peon that can't see beyond his nose.While I share several beliefs with Sass,thinking that the Jews are evil is not one of them.Actually the Jews are being used as pawns and scapegoats in the same way that the Muslim,Commies,and Nazi's have in the past.The ruling elites who call themselves Jewish Zionists are actually descended from the Khazars who supposedly converted to Judaism in the later years of the first milennium.In reality though they are devil worshippers who draw on several mystic arts from several different cultures including the Jewish Kaballah and Egyptian book of the dead.

• Upvote 1

"sandstorm"

It's code for Sandusky.

It is your mind that went there. You're the one who said: "i get my fun, from watching you."

Hi, Jerry.

Well i thought i was watching you make a fool of yourself...i didnt know you were into little ****

I doubt that very much.

I wake up inthe morning and p*** excellence. and also shoota shot in your wheaties

Your basing your rv claim, bassd on that one sentence from shabibi. How stupid. what exactly was he supposed to say to that question?? His answer was the only answer he couldve gave. You know, dumb people never figure out their dumb. I guess that helps the world go round.

He's also basing it off research of how the ruling elites use propaganda from the media and govt to make masses of people beleive that something completely false is 100% true.

Propaganda is a lie repeated over and over by multiple shills/bought off sources until she sheeple finally accept it as fact.

Get as butt hurt as you want.Still doesn't change the fact that your sole reason for 'knowing' this is gonna RD is because the globalist puppets and media sources have told you so over and over.

Thats not real proof at all.

And talking about how the media/govt puts out lies and propaganda has everything to do with the dinar.

Yeah, I don't know how these geniuses get that it does not.

While I share several beliefs with Sass, thinking that the Jews are evil is not one of them.

A clarification: I have not said that I think "Jews" are evil. I have said that about the "Jewish" religion, which is, in reality, a crime syndicate that masquerades as a religion.

Actually the Jews are being used as pawns and scapegoats in the same way that the Muslim, Commies, and Nazis have in the past.

For the life of me, I cannot tell the "Jews" being used from the "Jews" doing the using.

The ruling elites who call themselves Jewish Zionists are actually descended from the Khazars who supposedly converted to Judaism in the later years of the first millennium.

This I believe, which is why I type "Jews," instead of Jews. But Zionist so-called Christians are just as bad.

In reality though they are devil worshippers who draw on several mystic arts from several different cultures including the Jewish Kaballah and Egyptian book of the dead.

All of which is true. It's hidden in plain sight.

He's also basing it off research of how the ruling elites use propaganda from the media and govt to make masses of people beleive that something completely false is 100% true.

Propaganda is a lie repeated over and over by multiple shills/bought off sources until she sheeple finally accept it as fact.

Get as butt hurt as you want.Still doesn't change the fact that your sole reason for 'knowing' this is gonna RD is because the globalist puppets and media sources have told you so over and over.

Thats not real proof at all.

No im cool. thanks for your input. Honestly, sansoucci enjoys messing with people, just seeing if he can take as muchas he dishes out.

im only doing this for sansoucci, cant you tell he or she is enjoying the exchange. i apologize to everyone having to read it, but not sansoucci

Yeah, I don't know how these geniuses get that it does not.

A clarification: I have not said that I think "Jews" are evil. I have said that about the "Jewish" religion, which is, in reality, a crime syndicate that masquerades as a religion.

For the life of me, I cannot tell the "Jews" being used from the "Jews" doing the using.

This I believe, which is why I type "Jews," instead of Jews. But Zionist so-called Christians are just as bad.

All of which is true. It's hidden in plain sight.

Where the ring froto??

Well i thought i was watching you make a fool of yourself...i didnt know you were into little ****

Little Di(nar)ck? No, you and he like to play tag team. You said "watching you," and left it at that. So, why don't you ever say what you mean the first time? It might help to clear up all of those misunderstandings in life that put you where you are now.

I wake up inthe morning and p*** excellence. and also shoota shot in your wheaties

I don't eat Wheaties. Those are for the warden. You are required to p*** because the authorities want to know whether or not you're on drugs.

Edited by Sanssouci

No im cool. thanks for your input. Honestly, sansoucci enjoys messing with people, just seeing if he can take as muchas he dishes out.

im only doing this for sansoucci, cant you tell he or she is enjoying the exchange. i apologize to everyone having to read it, but not sansoucci

I'm 100% serious and have no intentions of backing down from my stance.

Stop being so prideful and accept the obvious fact that everything the lopsters argument is built on comes from the globalist media.

The 'RV everyday' squad are just as bad because they take those same articles and spin them the same as the media does.

But I have other reasons for believing the elites have a vested interest in the dinar,that goes far beyond what we hear in the media

• Upvote 2

Little Di(nar)ck? No, you and he play tag team. You said "watching you," and left it at that. So, why don't you ever say what you mean the first time? It might help to clear up all of those misunderstandings in life that put you where you are now.

I don't eat Wheaties. Those are for the warden. You are required to p*** because the authorities want to know whether or not you're on drugs.

My life is very fortunate. my misunderstandings have provided so well for me, that i dont need a rv.....and i definetly dont have to turn it into a conspiracy..........so my results are still there.

whoops. that was a success story. I guess its now your time to attack capitalism.

Edited by sandstorm