Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"It's not a lop, not a lop. Wait... SMOKESCREEN!"

DaveD

you throw out every piece of data, statistic, and news that is presented.

Right. It's all inadmissible in my court. :rolleyes:

you are going off of thin air. you have nothing........but some rumor that your taking to the bank

Whether it's to the bank, or the grave, at least I know I will be laughing... at you.

Edited by Sanssouci

lol jackster thats a RD

Yea, I know. I tried to go back and edit, but was too late.

I'd rather speak about RD, RV, RI or RB. The lop term seems to mean different things to the various members. An RD is a LOP to my understanding. Some have suggested that a LOP means something else. So, I try to avoid the term LOP. For some it means Loss Of Profit. Others use it to say "LOP off 3 zeros". I was told another definition which did not line up with the majority of posts in this forum.

Rayzur has a good post where she studied and researched past articles from Iraq where they use the term Rebase (RB). It appears that Rebasing and Redenominating are the same. If they are different, then they are slightly different. Rayzur prefers RB since the Iraqi government and/or bank officials used that term in the past. It makes sense and I would defer to her for more explanation. I hope I am quoting Rayzur correctly.

No one wants an RD/RB. An RV seems to hold up as long as the promoters can keep people believing.

Many are complaining that Iraq gets nothing done. Nothing passed through Congress. I think we forget how long it takes to get things done in the US Congress. Obama got his Obamacare passed. Very controversial. Constitutional or Unconstitutional? A Tax or a Penalty? A Supreme Court vote of 5-4 in favor. Could have gone the other way. Still, if Obama does not get re-elected, then it will probably die. And again, some States are against it. If the SC had voted against it, then they go back to the drawing board. I think it took 18 months to pass. And it still won't go into effect til 2014. I believe most of Europe and Canada are saying the same thing about the US. "Can't they(U.S.) get their act together? Why do they treat their people so badly?"

Alan, great posts in the news section. I think some of those articles regarding the currency would receive a good looking over in the LOP section. :)

You don't "interpret" anything. You just read it verbatim and accept it at face value. Any dog can do that trick.

Oh, but we're laughing inside.

Financial wizards that they are...

The only thing worse, and even less believable, would be you were telling us to buy. But who listens to you anyway?

Exactly. Therefore, we ignore your advice.

Youve fooled yourself. no one listens too you. you admit....you go off nothing but thin air. no one takes you serious. you shouldnt use WE, because your insulting alot of people with putting them on your ignorance level

Edited by sandstorm

So this way, they are not going to be held liable for printing trillions and trillions. Conspiracy theories are sounding believable after that explanation. Perhaps the fab 5 needs to go over the weak unc bible they resort to when they are stumped. Keep almost had me walknfunny, but im good now. I guess I wont sell my dinar now, shucks....lol...hahaha.

no conspiracy theory. A conspiracy is usually secretive. They're announcing the RD. I don't understand the liability issue. What would they be liable for?

"...weak unc bible..." what?

Don't sell your dinar. Hold on to it. Wait till after they've completed issuing the new currency.

Right. It's all inadmissible in my court. :rolleyes:

Whether it's to the bank, or the grave, at least I know I will be laughing... at you.

Same point. i didnt want you to think i was threatening you or some nonsense. You can laugh at me....ive already got the world by the balls.

Haha...this whole thread has become a circus led by the "enlightened" to the global elitest and Zionist media. Lol. What a joke. Of course not one explaination on how a RV is possiblle or anything dinar related. Just more Jew paranoia and global conspiracy garbage.

Get off of it Di(nar)ck. Apparently, you overlooked this:

This idea that the whole world hates "Jews," and secretly wants to kill every one of them, simply because we regard them as ordinary, fallible human beings like ourselves, is the biggest, dumbest CONSPIRACY GARBAGE ever formulated. And it is your beloved "Jews" who perpetuate it, because they derive succor from victimhood. Oh, the saints and martyrs of the universe they are! How many millions of deaths has their BS caused throughout history?

Read more:

That's the final word. Now, let it go.

Edited by Sanssouci

no conspiracy theory. A conspiracy is usually secretive. They're announcing the RD. I don't understand the liability issue. What would they be liable for?

"...weak unc bible..." what?

Don't sell your dinar. Hold on to it. Wait till after they've completed issuing the new currency.

The trillions and trillions they have and are printing. I thought you knew about the loppers bible the unc term paper somebody wrote about the rd. It seems to be a good tool for the loppers, check it out. Im not sure what to do now with my dinar. Dinarck, help me!

Get off of it Di(nar)ck. Apparently, you overlooked this:

This idea that the whole world hates "Jews," and secretly wants to kill every one of them, simply because we regard them as ordinary, fallible human beings like ourselves, is the biggest, dumbest CONSPIRACY GARBAGE ever formulated. And it is your beloved "Jews" who perpetuate it, because they derive succor from victimhood. Oh, the saints and martyrs of the universe they are! How many millions of deaths has their BS caused throughout history?

Read more:

That's the final word. Now, let it go.

How stupid ? There are countries and governments, that vow to wipe israel off the map....and you call that a conspiracy. Go buy more dinar.....your talk with the fab five is taking from your opportunity to purchase more....

Edited by sandstorm

The trillions and trillions they have and are printing. I thought you knew about the loppers bible the unc term paper somebody wrote about the rd. It seems to be a good tool for the loppers, check it out. Im not sure what to do now with my dinar. Dinarck, help me!

Do you have a link to that? I need some humor. Sandusky-storm is really dropping the ball(s).

Pseudo grandiosity at it's finest....probably owing to a spectrum disorder...Aspergers?

No need for public admissions but at least one poster likely has a psychological evaluation suggesting the above...you know who you are..

• Upvote 1

How stupid ? There are countries and governments, that vow to wipe israel off the map....and you call that a conspiracy. Go buy more dinar.....your talk with the fab five is taking from your opportunity to purchase more....

Ahmadinejad? That's a laugh. "Israel" can wipe from the map any nation it wants, and only they are meshuggah enough to do it.

Do you have a link to that? I need some humor. Sandusky-storm is really dropping the ball(s).

Did you register as a sex offender?? your continued refence of a sex offender is troubling our members.

keep going, i got a few thousand to drop on a lawsuit.

better watch what may become evidence. ps. Calling someone or referring to someone as a sex offender publicly.....gives a lot of merit to a lawsuit.

Edited by sandstorm

Did you register as a sex offender??

Why do you still beat your wife?

your continued refence of a sex offender is troubling our members.

I can't use "we," but you can use "our?" Who do you think you are?

keep going, i got a few thousand to drop on a lawsuit.

Only after you finally sell your dinars, I suppose.

Pseudo grandiosity at it's finest....probably owing to a spectrum disorder...Aspergers?

No need for public admissions but at least one poster likely has a psychological evaluation suggesting the above...you know who you are..

Hi, there. The truth hurts, doesn't it? It's not my fault. I just call it as I see it.

Edited by Sanssouci

LOL… Term paper?

It was written by this lady.

http://www.unc.edu/~lmosley/

Layna Mosley

Professor

Department of Political Science

University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

I study and teach international relations, international political economy, and comparative political economy. My current research projects include the effects of international capital mobility on government policy choices, the role of private sector actors in global financial regulation, and the relationship between labor rights and foreign direct investment

My most recent book, Labor Rights and Multinational Production, was published by Cambridge University Press in 2011.

She’s got nothing on Not-So-Breit or Krappy.

Why do you still beat your wife?

I can't use "we," but you can use "our?" Who do you think you are?

Only after you finally sell your dinars, I suppose.

Hi, there. The truth hurts, doesn't it? It's not my fault.

So now you are saying ive beat my wife in the past. so youve publicly slandered me for battery and a sex offender.

wow.....a new low even for you.

Edited by sandstorm

So now you are saying ive beat my wife in the past. so youve publicly slandered me for battery and a sex offender.

wow.....a new low even for you.

You really are clueless. "Why do you still beat your wife?" is one of the oldest rhetorical questions in the book.

You asked me if I had registered as a sex offender. Do you see me threatening you with a lawsuit?

You cry just like a colicky baby.

Edited by Sanssouci

And just how are they liable for the trillions and trillions of dinar that they printed? how is it a liability?

Nope. Don't know anything about a unc bible term paper.

Remember to keep holding onto your dinar. January 2013 will be the time to exchange it.

• Upvote 1