Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"It's not a lop, not a lop. Wait... SMOKESCREEN!"

DaveD

If the state of the iraqi economy and the state of the current dinar is failing, then why do the fab 5 think a lop will work? Because there is too much dinar in circulation? Supply and demand, yada, yada. Why is the cbi printing more and more dinar then? If the problem is the 70 trillion, why are they making it worse by printing trillions and trillions more?

You're not even funny. I want a refund. Now.

Sanss, entertaining. You are wasting your talents on the fab 5. Their best come back is, "prove everything to me!" Fab 5 = dud.

• Upvote 1

If the state of the iraqi economy and the state of the current dinar is failing, then why do the fab 5 think a lop will work? Because there is too much dinar in circulation? Supply and demand, yada, yada. Why is the cbi printing more and more dinar then? If the problem is the 70 trillion, why are they making it worse by printing trillions and trillions more?

Sanss, entertaining. You are wasting your talents on the fab 5. Their best come back is, "prove everything to me!" Fab 5 = dud.

Wow....ive made the fab 5. Thank you and what an honor. id like to thank god, my parents, and all those who helped me in my endeavors to reach this platform. tips and bows. really, no more applauses.

the fab five. isnt that too positive. surely someone could of came up with a more derrogatory label. but thanks....i kind of like it

Edited by sandstorm

Why is the cbi printing more and more dinar then? If the problem is the 70 trillion, why are they making it worse by printing trillions and trillions more?

The money supply of a nation most likely grows with its economy.....just like the US just keeps printing more....I think if you went through random countries financial indicators, you would probly see all of them growing over time.....

Its just that since the dinar is much lower in value, they have to print even more to cover the gap in low purchasing power.....when they print off 1 trillion dinar, its really like they only printed 1 billion or so....as long as the reserves are growing with the money supply, it should keep the value stable.

So I dont think it matters either way for a lop or RV....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

lol this is great Entertainment. i got some of articles i might be posting sumtime soon .

since iraq Confimed that the zeros will be off the currency we all should be worried about what the rate of our old dinar to new dinar is

In all seriousness, thank you for your time and your contributions. Much appreciated

• Upvote 1

Teddyruxpin,

Im putting on a show specifically for sansushi. this is all hogwash and not intended for anyone else. sorry your here for this. best of luck to you, buddy

ok then...

can't see how thats relevant though considering that the both of us believe in many of the same things lol

Wow....ive made the fab 5. Thank you and what an honor. id like to thank god, my parents, and all those who helped me in my endeavors to reach this platform. tips and bows. really, no more applauses.

the fab five. isnt that too positive. surely someone could of came up with a more derrogatory label. but thanks....i kind of like it

::crickets chirping::

Umm, not funny?

The money supply of a nation most likely grows with its economy.....just like the US just keeps printing more....I think if you went through random countries financial indicators, you would probly see all of them growing over time.....

Its just that since the dinar is much lower in value, they have to print even more to cover the gap in low purchasing power.....when they print off 1 trillion dinar, its really like they only printed 1 billion or so....as long as the reserves are growing with the money supply, it should keep the value stable.

Thanks keep, ill check out the ideas you presented.

• Upvote 1

Because it's all propaganda: A big lie told over and over and over and over again. Predictably, it has the Fab 5 in thrall.

Thank you. Yes, they're like a child who incessantly asks, "Why?" There I go again, tossing my pearls before those swine. It's a bad habit, I know.

In all seriousness, thank you for your time and your contributions. Much appreciated

Get off the stage, you bum.

Printing more and more currency decreases the value. That's what it did for Germany in the 1920s. Strangely, we don't see that happening in this case.

Edited by Sanssouci

ok then...

can't see how thats relevant though considering that the both of us believe in many of the same things lol

Its not relevent, and i apologize. I believe the cbi is saying lop, but i dont know if it will happen though. they delay so long and never get anything passed....

• Upvote 1

I find it hilarious that you use the term “Fab 5” to describe a few of the loppers. You must not have been around in the early days of the dinar. There was really only one popular forum back then. A group of guys started pumping rumors left and right. They were led by a guy named Clay75, I don’t recall the other names, but there were 5 of them. They got the nickname Fab 5 because everyone loved their crap. As it turned out. They got exposed as dinar dealers. They all disappeared immediately. I’m sure they just took on new names and probably are still amongst us today.

WOW, DaveD, you are definitely a dinar old-timer if you know of the Fab5....been a long ride.

A lop won't necessarily help the economy.

But Iraq plans to remove 3 zeros from the currency. Life will go on as usual. No one's richer, no one's poorer. Financial transactions will be easier. The 70 trillion will become 70 billion. And they'll keep on printing 'billions'.

Because it's all propaganda: A big lie told over and over and over and over again. Predictably, it has the Fab 5 in thrall.

Thank you. Yes, they're like a child who incessantly asks, "Why?" There I go again, tossing my pearls before those swine. It's a bad habit, I know.

Get off the stage, you bum.

Printing more and more currency decreases the value. That's what it did for Germany in the 1920s. Strangely, we don't see that happening in this case.

thats because as they print and sell more dinar they also increase their reserves in usd. check out the relationship between currency in circulation compared to the increase in foreign reserves through the years.

wait a minute.....im talking data and graphs....all of which you wouldnt believe anyways.....nevermind

even if i did try to just talk dinar, you refute and deny every economic data andstatistic that exists.

Edited by sandstorm

But Iraq plans to remove 3 zeros from the currency. Life will go on as usual. No one's richer, no one's poorer. Financial transactions will be easier. The 70 trillion will become 70 billion. And they'll keep on printing 'billions'.

lol jackster thats a RD

So this way, they are not going to be held liable for printing trillions and trillions. Conspiracy theories are sounding believable after that explanation. Perhaps the fab 5 needs to go over the weak unc bible they resort to when they are stumped. Keep almost had me walknfunny, but im good now. I guess I wont sell my dinar now, shucks....lol...hahaha.

• Upvote 2

So this way, they are not going to be held liable for printing trillions and trillions. Conspiracy theories are sounding believable after that explanation. Perhaps the fab 5 needs to go over the weak unc bible they resort to when they are stumped. Keep almost had me walknfunny, but im good now. I guess I wont sell my dinar now, shucks....lol...hahaha.

Dont sell your dinar. the fab five, just interprets the cbis news and message...and its a lop message. So we post our comments and ask questions, and that just upsets soo many. cry me a river. if you make a decision based off five people, then thats a problem.

i hope everyone believes the opposite of what i say. id give a rats arse. you act as like we are telling you to sell. grow up

it looks as if you only act based on what people say on a dinar forum. that would be dumb.

Edited by sandstorm

It doesn't annoy me, I just don't see how you can act so smug and superior whilst exhibiting the exact same traits and using the exact same tactics (strawmen, ad hominem) that you deride in others.

Smug and superior? Is that not the typical LOPster tack? I merely questioned certain members' blind faith in the media. I don't think they're used to having their belief system challenged. Di(nar)ck started the ad hominem crap, which had nothing to do with the original topic of discussion. Of course, I had to finish it for him.

So in this fantasyland where the CBI and GOI have managed to lie to everyone for years, how do you see this actually playing out?

The CBI and GOI will be forgiven, just as the media is routinely forgiven for their lying.

The CBI just announces one day that they've been lying for years, their M2 is only 7 trillion (or 700 billion, or 70 billion, or whatever number corresponds with your fantasy RV value), and now their currency is actually worth 10 (100, 1000, whatever) as much?

1. Why would anyone believe them?

2. Why would any foreign treasury want to hold a reserve currency from a country that lies about the value/circulation (or is so incompetent that their accounting is off by trillions and trillions)

3. How do you think the IMF is going to feel about this?

4. Why would their own citizens bElieve them? They already don't believe it's worth 1166, why would they believe it's worth 10 (or 100, or 1000) times as much?

Again, they will be forgiven, just as the media is routinely forgiven.

lol jackster thats a RD

Caught in a fit of confusion it seems.

Now who's walking funny? My word, it's Jackster.

Edited by Sanssouci

Ill be the speaker of the fab 5, " the cbi is going to rv", go buy as much as you can.

see we told you, so now you can act. is that better...

Normally it would but the reserves are growing with it....no matter what they print they seem to keep around 100% backing....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Smug and superior? Is that not the typical LOPster tack? I merely questioned certain members' blind faith in the media. I don't think they're used to having their belief system challenged. Di(nar)ck started the ad hominem crap, which had nothing to do with the original topic of discussion. Of course, I had to finish it for him.

The CBI and GOI will be forgiven, just as the media is routinely forgiven for their lying.

Caught in a fit of confusion it seems. Why is the room spinning so fast?

Now who's walking funny?

Quick! Someone post a link to the unc lop bible so jack can redeem himself!

Ill be the speaker of the fab 5, " the cbi is going to rv", go buy as much as you can.

see we told you, so now you can act. is that better...

Date and rate, please.

• Upvote 1

Haha...this whole thread has become a circus led by the "enlightened" to the global elitest and Zionist media. Lol. What a joke. Of course not one explaination on how a RV is possiblle or anything dinar related. Just more Jew paranoia and global conspiracy garbage.

• Upvote 2

Caught in a fit of confusion it seems.

Now who's walking funny? My word, it's Jackster.

you throw out every piece of data, statistic, and news that is presented. you are going off of thin air. you have nothing........but some rumor that your taking to the bank

Edited by sandstorm

Dont sell your dinar. the fab five, just interprets the cbis news and message...and its a lop message.

You don't "interpret" anything. You just read it verbatim and accept it at face value. Any dog can do that trick.

So we post our comments and ask questions, and that just upsets soo many. cry me a river.

Oh, but we're laughing inside.

if you make a decision based off five people, then thats a problem.

Financial wizards that they are...

i hope everyone believes the opposite of what i say. id give a rats arse. you act as like we are telling you to sell. grow up

The only thing worse, and even less believable, would be you were telling us to buy. But who listens to you anyway?

it looks as if you only act based on what people say on a dinar forum. that would be dumb.

Exactly. Therefore, we ignore your advice.